• A few home truths for those easily led "Reds-Under-The-Bed" Americans.

• Posted 05/20/2017 12:21 AM - Hide
      • Whose rabid unwarranted hatred of the Russians reminds me of the fanaticism of the snaggle-toothed Commies in the War Comics of my childhood.

You know, the dreaded "Yellow Hordes" of yore, insanely screaming stuff like "DEATH TO OUR IMPERIALIST CAPITALIST MASTERS AND THEIR RUNNING DOG ALLIES!!"....."KILL ALL, COMRADES!...SPARE NONE!!!"...."AMELIKAN MALINE, YOU DIE!!!" - as their million-man human wave attacks get nonchalantly mown down by a mere handful of lantern-jawed cigar-chomping Sepponese Marines, whose torn shirts revealed their Mr Universe sized muscles and absolutely ripped physiques.

These "unbelievably brave" Marines always sprouted stuff like "SEMPER FI, COMMIE!!....."COUNT ME IN, THIS IS WAR!!" and "EAT LEAD, YOU DIRTY COMMIE RAT!!"

The wanky War Comics might have died, but their readers obviously bred ensuing generations of fear-filled Reds-Under-The-Bed imbeciles convinced there are millions of Russian Commies hiding out in Canada's wilderness just waiting for the signal to invade the Reich.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/how-russia-became-our-adversary-again
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Unregistered coward
      • Re: A few home truths for those easily led "Reds-Under-The-Bed" Americans.
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:23 AM - Hide
      • Better dead than red!
        \
        :schlomo:
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:24 AM : Edited 05/20/2017 12:24 AM - Hide
      • God Flogger posted:
        Whose rabid unwarranted hatred of the Russians reminds me of the fanaticism of the snaggle-toothed Commies in the War Comics of my childhood.

You know, the dreaded "Yellow Hordes" of yore, insanely screaming stuff like "DEATH TO OUR IMPERIALIST CAPITALIST MASTERS AND THEIR RUNNING DOG ALLIES!!"....."KILL ALL, COMRADES!...SPARE NONE!!!"...."AMELIKAN MALINE, YOU DIE!!!" - as their million-man human wave attacks get nonchalantly mown down by a mere handful of lantern-jawed cigar-chomping Sepponese Marines, whose torn shirts revealed their Mr Universe sized muscles and absolutely ripped physiques.

These few "unbelievably brave" Marines always sprouted stuff like "SEMPER FI, COMMIE!!....."COUNT ME IN, THIS IS WAR!!" and "EAT LEAD, YOU DIRTY COMMIE RAT!!" as they wiped out entire armies of suicidal Reds. It was never any contest for them.

The wanky War Comics might have died, but their readers obviously bred ensuing generations of fear-filled Reds-Under-The-Bed imbeciles convinced there are millions of Russian Commies hiding out in Canada's wilderness just waiting for the signal to invade the Reich.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/how-russia-became-our-adversary-again
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:31 AM - Hide
      • The commies aren't under the bed, they are helming the US Democratic party, the US mainstream media outlets and organizing in a myriad of leftist activist groups and think-tanks.

Fortunately their shitopian idea of turning America into an disarmed transgender illegal immigrant muslim communist mecca was soundly rejected in the last election.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save   Sage/No Bump
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.