• Let's make this easier. How many people here do not believe they are currently suffering from mental illness?

• Local milk person
      • Re: Let's make this easier. How many people here do not believe they are currently suffering from mental illness?
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:50 PM - Hide
      • STOP FUCKING TRIGGERING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Local milk person
      • Re: Let's make this easier. How many people here do not believe they are currently suffering from mental illness?
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:51 PM - Hide
      • I just plotzed
        ;mazeltard2;
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:58 PM - Hide
      • non insane here. whats up?
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:09 PM - Hide
      • :lol:
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:20 PM - Hide
      • I KNOW I AM, I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS...
        OR MAYBE I AM BECOMING A SHUT-IN.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:39 PM - Hide
      • The Great Genius posted:
        I have passed rigorous mental evaluations!

Oh really?

You are suffering from delusions of grandeur (i.e Great Genius). Classic sign of mental illness. You also appear to have delusions of persecution.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:40 PM - Hide
      • If you are depressed because you are broke, or bored, or lonely, or because you hate your job, you are in debt, you have health problems, or you are facing inevitable future expenses that you can't afford to pay - then you are not mentally ill; you are having a normal reaction to adverse circumstances.

If you hear voices or see things that aren't there, or if you believe there is a God in heaven that will save your ass if you pray to him, then you are crazy as fuck.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:42 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        If you are depressed because you are broke, or bored, or lonely, or because you hate your job, you are in debt, you have health problems, or you are facing inevitable future expenses that you can't afford to pay - then you are not mentally ill; you are having a normal reaction to adverse circumstances.

If you hear voices or see things that aren't there, or if you believe there is a God in heaven that will save your ass if you pray to him, then you are crazy as fuck.

BINGO!
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:49 PM - Hide
      • Hell, all the jews here are self-deceptive scatological bastards. And that's just for starters.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:50 AM - Hide
      • Not at the moment but ask me again in two hours, things may have changed.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.