• Men do not help other men out these days

• Russian hacker
    • Re: Men do not help other men out these days
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      don't listen to the concern troll asshole, people suck these days op is on point

I'm not concerned inthe least, I just don't buy into the OPs assertion that men don't help men professionally. It simply isn't true, because if it were, things like LInked In and business cards wouldn't be valued. Clearly the OP (and you) are so socially awkward that you have absolutely no idea how to make yourself appealing to others. For people like you, yes, I can understand how you'd feel that people aren't interested in helping others.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It has to be a troll. A charming troll, to be sure. :lol:

Why are you replying to yourself?

I understand - you're angry at the world because you're one of the few people who simply don't know how to be successful socially. I'm sure life must suck for you, but instead of getting angry at an anonymous person, maybe put some work into learning how to be more social?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:09 PM - Hide
    • They help to the extent that they will get something out of it in return.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:09 PM - Hide
    • LinkedIn sucks . It keeps reminding me of my dead friends want to be connected with me .

White people are very hard on each other. But it's also what makes us individualistic and strong.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Why are you replying to yourself?
      \
      :insane:

Is this your way of showing off how perceptive you are? :lol:
    • SamLowrey
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:13 PM - Hide
    • Sorry to hear that but I don't act that way at all. FYI.
    • Russian hacker
    • . posted:
      maybe put some work into learning how to be more social?

:lol:

Didn't think any women posted here
    • Russian hacker
    • . posted:
      They help to the extent that they will get something out of it in return.

Most people have some value to other people; those that don't (like a couple of the angry dots in this thread) probably aren't worth helping for any reason.

Life is transactional - everyone thinks in transaction. The angry, unloved dogs think this way too, but unlike the rest of us, they probably have a sociopathic component to their personality, whereby they believe they are so special they don't need to try to be congenial, and everyone who doesn't value them "just because" is beneath them. Then reality happens in the form of some crisis, and they realize they're wrong, but since they are sociopathic, instead of adjusting their behavior, they double down. These are broken, toxic people, and everyone can just sense their dysfunction, which is why no one is willing to help them.
    • SamLowrey
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The Jew wants unity for themselves and chaos for everyone else

Yep
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      don't listen to the concern troll asshole, people suck these days op is on point

I'm not concerned inthe least, I just don't buy into the OPs assertion that men don't help men professionally. It simply isn't true, because if it were, things like LInked In and business cards wouldn't be valued. Clearly the OP (and you) are so socially awkward that you have absolutely no idea how to make yourself appealing to others. For people like you, yes, I can understand how you'd feel that people aren't interested in helping others.

Wow you are charismatic :kermit:

Peddle your horseshit elsewhere worthless faggot
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:15 PM - Hide
    • This started with the boomers. They ALL had a "I'm better than everyone else" attitude and it just spread as they were taking over from their parents generation. Before the boomers, white guys used to help each other out. You would hear stuff like this in the 50's from adults...

Oh honey, I heard Mr Thompson, our neighbor across the street lost his job the other day, something about the company moving their HQ to another state. Do you think there's anything you could do?
      \
      :inger2:

Tom lost his job? No kidding? Well, I can see if the plant needs another swinging dick on the line, let me go talk to the foreman and ill see what I can do tomorrow.
      \
      :pedohunter:

Oh, you're such a good husband and friend.
      \

AFTER BOOMERS.

Hey, asshole, did you hear, Tom across the street lost his job at the firm. They shitcanned him and most of the other workers to outsource his job to Mexico. His wife is gonna be so pissed, she just made him buy her that new Mercedes!
      \
      :tfb3:

HA HA! Fuck that loser! Gotta be tough out there, he probably deserved it though. They would never try that crap with me, i'm the cornerstone of the company, it would fucking COLLAPSE without me!
      \
      :mccain:

Whatever, Oh btw, im gonna need more money for the kitchen remodel, 30k just isnt enough for all the things I want and you promised me we'd put in that pool this summer too!
      \
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

It's becoming very clear to me why you are such an angry person who thinks everyone is out to get them and that no one is humane but yourself :lol:

Whenever I encounter one of you tortured souls, I always thank my lucky stars that I'm not one of you.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      They help to the extent that they will get something out of it in return.

Most people have some value to other people; those that don't (like a couple of the angry dots in this thread) probably aren't worth helping for any reason.

Life is transactional - everyone thinks in transaction. The angry, unloved dogs think this way too, but unlike the rest of us, they probably have a sociopathic component to their personality, whereby they believe they are so special they don't need to try to be congenial, and everyone who doesn't value them "just because" is beneath them. Then reality happens in the form of some crisis, and they realize they're wrong, but since they are sociopathic, instead of adjusting their behavior, they double down. These are broken, toxic people, and everyone can just sense their dysfunction, which is why no one is willing to help them.

Yes clearly you have a great many friends :snicker:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

It's becoming very clear to me why you are such an angry person who thinks everyone is out to get them and that no one is humane but yourself :lol:

Whenever I encounter one of you tortured souls, I always thank my lucky stars that I'm not one of you.

networking concern troll is mad :umad:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This started with the boomers. They ALL had a "I'm better than everyone else" attitude and it just spread as they were taking over from their parents generation. Before the boomers, white guys used to help each other out. You would hear stuff like this in the 50's from adults...

Oh honey, I heard Mr Thompson, our neighbor across the street lost his job the other day, something about the company moving their HQ to another state. Do you think there's anything you could do?
      \

Tom lost his job? No kidding? Well, I can see if the plant needs another swinging dick on the line, let me go talk to the foreman and ill see what I can do tomorrow.
      \
      :pedohunter:

Oh, you're such a good husband and friend.
      \

AFTER BOOMERS.

Hey, asshole, did you hear, Tom across the street lost his job at the firm. They shitcanned him and most of the other workers to outsource his job to Mexico. His wife is gonna be so pissed, she just made him buy her that new Mercedes!
      \

HA HA! Fuck that loser! Gotta be tough out there, he probably deserved it though. They would never try that crap with me, i'm the cornerstone of the company, it would fucking COLLAPSE without me!
      \
      :mccain:

Whatever, Oh btw, im gonna need more money for the kitchen remodel, 30k just isnt enough for all the things I want and you promised me we'd put in that pool this summer too!
      \

:potd:

But hey linkedin makes it all better amirite :snicker:
    • Russian hacker
    • . posted:

I usually cannot stand the snicker guy :snicker: but we're on the same team tonight!
    • Russian hacker
    • . posted:

I usually cannot stand the snicker guy :snicker: but we're on the same team tonight!
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Maybe the problem is you? Since networking is bigger than ever, I can only assume you're defective in some way for people not to help.

:archieluxury:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I'm not the one replying to myself :lol:

No, I'm not mad, I'm thankful I don't suffer from your disability - it must make life incredibly difficult and frustrating.
    • koontz
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That defensive, reflexive anger? That's the hallmark of a person who hasn't really taken an honest self inventory.

There's something about you that repulsed other people. Maybe instead of getting angry, you might try to figure out what it is and fix it, so the next time you are down on your luck, people will actually want to help you.

you sound like an HR

:stewart:
      or

:tfb:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:38 PM - Hide
    • koontz posted:
      . posted:
      That defensive, reflexive anger? That's the hallmark of a person who hasn't really taken an honest self inventory.

There's something about you that repulsed other people. Maybe instead of getting angry, you might try to figure out what it is and fix it, so the next time you are down on your luck, people will actually want to help you.

you sound like an HR

or

OR

;schlomo;
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I'm not the one replying to myself :lol:

No, I'm not mad, I'm thankful I don't suffer from your disability - it must make life incredibly difficult and frustrating.

\
      :archieluxury:

Sure fatboy!
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      koontz posted:
      . posted:

you sound like an HR

or

OR

;schlomo;

:rofl: this is the first thread in a long time I've seen make it to the second page before the first jew emote shows up :lmao:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.