• Men do not help other men out these days

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 05/19/2017 10:30 PM - Hide
    • So sad even good acquaintances in the tech world men do not help their fellow comrades out in times of job loss. Recently had mass layoff and not one motherfucker I know from past jobs even offered a simple condolence. Nor did they even offer to network for a new gig. Fuckers.

Why are men so toxic to each other?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Men do not help other men out these days
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:32 PM - Hide
    • You must be white.

Diversities help their fellow tribesmen.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:32 PM - Hide
    • Mensch help mensch
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Maybe the problem is you? Since networking is bigger than ever, I can only assume you're defective in some way for people not to help.

Not everyone can have your charming personality.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      So sad even good acquaintances in the tech world men do not help their fellow comrades out in times of job loss. Recently had mass layoff and not one motherfucker I know from past jobs even offered a simple condolence. Nor did they even offer to network for a new gig. Fuckers.

It's because of multiculturalism. We don't feel like we belong to the same tribe anymore. It's every man for himself.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      Maybe the problem is you? Since networking is bigger than ever, I can only assume you're defective in some way for people not to help.

OP, fuck this guy. This is the same piece of shit that has nothing positive to contribute to any thread.
    • Fscking Moron
    • It's probably just because you're an asshole.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Welcome to the 21st century, the Century of the Narcissist, where entitlement is king and a mirror is required equipment.

When I was laid off in 2004 from my IT job all the people I worked with during the previous 5 years and at times longer, all of a sudden forgot my name. I ceased to exist and I ceased to be relevant to their lives, I never saw 95% of them ever again, even though they worked in the same city as me and in the same part of the city as well.

I was not surprised by this treatment, not even a bit saddened, I expected it as I know people in most western countries have been raised to only think about themselves and most don't care about you unless you're useful in some ways to them.

Sorry you had to find out the hard way, and it's not exclusively restricted to men, women do this to each other as well and women take it a lot harder than men.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      So sad even good acquaintances in the tech world men do not help their fellow comrades out in times of job loss. Recently had mass layoff and not one motherfucker I know from past jobs even offered a simple condolence. Nor did they even offer to network for a new gig. Fuckers.

It's because of multiculturalism. We don't feel like we belong to the same tribe anymore. It's every man for himself.

this is what the Jew wanted
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

BINGO! It was all by design. We were too strong united.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:39 PM : Edited 05/19/2017 10:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Whites in general tend to be shitty to one another.

If you get laid off, you're more likely to be treated as though you are toxic by your fellow whites. Even family shits on you if you are down on your luck.

There's a reason you don't see many homeless mexican, indian, asian, middle eastern, etc. BECAUSE THEY FUCKING HELP EACH OTHER WHEN ONE FALLS DOWN. Whites are almost as bad as niggers when it comes to this sort of thing. It really is awful.

Sourcce: am white. Have had *ZERO* contact with my shitty asshole family since November 2006. Scumbags, the lot of em.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

The Jew wants unity for themselves and chaos for everyone else
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Whites in general tend to be shitty to one another.

If you get laid off, you're more likely to be treated as though you are toxic by your fellow whites. Even family shits on you if you are down on your luck.

But if you're doing better, they get jealous and resent you for your success. Can't win either way, eh?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

The Jew wants unity for themselves and chaos for everyone else

Yup. That's how they take over nations then run them into the ground. It's what they've been doing for centuries.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

That defensive, reflexive anger? That's the hallmark of a person who hasn't really taken an honest self inventory.

There's something about you that repulsed other people. Maybe instead of getting angry, you might try to figure out what it is and fix it, so the next time you are down on your luck, people will actually want to help you.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

That defensive, reflexive anger? That's the hallmark of a person who hasn't really taken an honest self inventory.

There's something about you that repulsed other people. Maybe instead of getting angry, you might try to figure out what it is and fix it, so the next time you are down on your luck, people will actually want to help you.

don't listen to the concern troll asshole, people suck these days op is on point
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

\
      :manlet:

I'm not the OP. Is it your belief that everyone on earth but you is defective?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

There's that reflexive defense again.

The question wasn't whether I'm perfect or not, but why no one wants to help the OP in his time of professional need. Since the art of networking has never, ever been more refined, and since the raison detre of networking is to trade favors, one has to assume the OP is in some way socially defective, because if he weren't, he wouldn't be asking these sorts of questions.

You sound lien you are probably socially defective yourself, since you appear to be so angry that I would dare point out the obvious.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

The question wasn't whether I'm perfect or not, but why no one wants to help the OP in his time of professional need. Since the art of networking has never, ever been more refined, and since the raison detre of networking is to trade favors, one has to assume the OP is in some way socially defective, because if he weren't, he wouldn't be asking these sorts of questions.

You sound lien you are probably socially defective yourself, since you appear to be so angry that I would dare point out the obvious.

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Nah - most people can be at least somewhat charming. Clearly the OP (and you) are part of that small minority that just can't help but be repulsive to people :shrug:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Art of networking

\
      :winner:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:04 PM : Edited 05/19/2017 11:04 PM - Hide
    • ^
      LOL at this dickhead two posts up. He has such great people skills that he has to criticize others and make himself feel superior. :lol:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nah - most people can be at least somewhat charming. Clearly the OP (and you) are part of that small minority that just can't help but be repulsive to people :shrug:

I guess you've got everybody fooled. :shrug:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ^
      LOL at this dickhead two posts up. He has such great people skills that he has to criticize others and make himself feel superior. :lol:

It has to be a troll. A charming troll, to be sure. :lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.