• Debating whether to start side gigging/projects or get back into video games

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 05/19/2017 10:15 PM - Hide
      • I don't have time for both.

Which option would you guys say is more rewarding?
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Debating whether to start side gigging/projects or get back into video games
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:39 PM - Hide
      • Comic guy posted:
        Video games most definitely. Some games are really good and they can change your life. Assassins creed three is a good

Change your life? How so? Enlighten me

I will say the corporate world isn't too rewarding anymore for a smart guy who works hard
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Debating whether to start side gigging/projects or get back into video games
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:58 PM - Hide
      • uh, hello
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:18 PM - Hide
      • how about some more responses!
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:33 PM - Hide
      • Ever play Factorio? A sim for aspy-einsteins, 20 bucks.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:47 PM - Hide
      • yo!
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:27 AM - Hide
      • . posted:

I will say the corporate world isn't too rewarding anymore for a smart guy who works hard

Some games can really motivate you for things depending on their themes. They put you in another world and you get to do things that you would never be able to do in real life. Assassins Creed 3 helped my find my inner strength, by making my fighting sporit come out. You sometimes feel that you're in there, going through the characters challenges, and they can guide you to overcome your own challenges. Against all odds, you face the world alone, and it feels amazing.
        Like with Metal Gear Solid games, they help me be determined, and to always never back from a fight. You get energized. You just have to really resonate with a certain game. If you have a lot of troubles with self esteem, a fighting game with a deep story can work wonders.

When I was single, I played Deadspace because I felt like the character. Alone, scared, in a world full of monsters (life challenges) and I had to get myself out of it by holding on to true love. And it really helped me unlock the inner strength I thought I never had
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:30 AM - Hide
      • Comic guy posted:
        . posted:

Some games can really motivate you for things depending on their themes. They put you in another world and you get to do things that you would never be able to do in real life. Assassins Creed 3 helped my find my inner strength, by making my fighting sporit come out. You sometimes feel that you're in there, going through the characters challenges, and they can guide you to overcome your own challenges. Against all odds, you face the world alone, and it feels amazing.
        Like with Metal Gear Solid games, they help me be determined, and to always never back from a fight. You get energized. You just have to really resonate with a certain game. If you have a lot of troubles with self esteem, a fighting game with a deep story can work wonders.

When I was single, I played Deadspace because I felt like the character. Alone, scared, in a world full of monsters (life challenges) and I had to get myself out of it by holding on to true love. And it really helped me unlock the inner strength I thought I never had

cool story bro
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:58 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        cool story bro

Thanks dude. Yeah, I love the comfort of video games. In my opinion, a good smoke of dank, and a couple of beers while playing games is the best humble fun one can have. My freshman year was soo chill because of this. I got my shit done and after studying, the good ol Xbox kept me company until I found love
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/29/2017 05:13 PM - Hide
      • most video games suck these days
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.