• I think it's great that Colin Kaepernick stood up (er...well...didn't) for what he believed despite the risk to his career.

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: I think it's great that Colin Kaepernick stood up (er...well...didn't) for what he believed despite the risk to his career.
        Posted 05/19/2017 04:20 PM - Hide
      • death2me posted:
        You tards have no principles and would have folded faster than Superman on laundry day, but he stood up for his beliefs and I respect that. :tu:

I guess he missed working in the car wash? Cotton picking is mechanised now, so niggers are actually obsolete.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: I think it's great that Colin Kaepernick stood up (er...well...didn't) for what he believed despite the risk to his career.
        Posted 05/19/2017 04:25 PM - Hide
      • He'd have a job if he wasn't 5-17 over the past two seasons.
      • Duverson
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 04:30 PM - Hide
      • death2me posted:
        You tards have no principles and would have folded faster than Superman on laundry day, but he stood up for his beliefs and I respect that. :tu:

Being a dumbass nigger is not standing up for a belief.
        Posted 05/19/2017 04:37 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I guess he missed working in the car wash? Cotton picking is mechanised now, so niggers are actually obsolete.

You've never stood up for anything truly important in your life.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/21/2017 06:17 PM - Hide
      • HE WAS A SCHEMING ASSED NOG BANKING ON A LIL CONTROVERSY TO IP HIS OPEN MARKET VALUE....HE FAILED.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/21/2017 06:19 PM - Hide
      • Worked out great for him. :lol:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/21/2017 06:22 PM - Hide
      • BEN_BANNED posted:
        HE'S AN ENTITLED FUCKWAD WHO DIDN'T REALIZE THAT ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

HE WILL BECOME A "MARTYR" FOR THE LEFT BUT BEING A MARTYR DOESN'T PAY THE BILLS. :mittens:

No, but food stamps and being a backup in Saskatchewan will at least allow him to eat. :lol:
        Posted 05/21/2017 06:45 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        HE WAS A SCHEMING ASSED NOG BANKING ON A LIL CONTROVERSY TO IP HIS OPEN MARKET VALUE....HE FAILED.

Untrue. This was never going to increase his attractiveness to whyte team owners.
        Posted 05/21/2017 06:47 PM - Hide
      • BEN_BANNED posted:
        HE'S AN ENTITLED FUCKWAD WHO DIDN'T REALIZE THAT ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

HE WILL BECOME A "MARTYR" FOR THE LEFT BUT BEING A MARTYR DOESN'T PAY THE BILLS. :mittens:

Of course he realised that. It's why he started his little demonstration in the first place.

The fact that he traded away monetary security for his beliefs is heroic.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/21/2017 07:00 PM - Hide
      • death2me posted:

You make it an issue about principle. I would make it about intellect. But we will keep it to principle.

He damaged his league, his team and the overall health of the sport. What did the league ever do to deserve this treatment from a mulatto who no defines himself as a black man? They instituted things like the Rooney rule to give minorities a chance at the BOSS roles, forcing billionaire owners to interview minorities even when they knew who they wanted to hire already. Hardly seems fair. This is a league that has created more minority millionaires than any other profession on earth. So let's hurt them because you want to scream 'look at me'.

He denigrated everyone that has ever served, including all those that died to give him the right to make an ass of himself. Is respect still a principle?

He had a platform, a podium, the ability to reach the masses with his message at any time he wanted, he could have called a press conference whenever and it would have been covered. His choice to dishonor the flag and anthem was grandstanding with a gigantic screech of 'look at me'.

What principle was he supporting by shitting on the flag, the league and the american people?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/21/2017 07:06 PM - Hide
      • No hero draws attention to himself. That's what drama queens do.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
        Posted 05/23/2017 06:39 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        You make it an issue about principle. I would make it about intellect. But we will keep it to principle.

He damaged his league, his team and the overall health of the sport. What did the league ever do to deserve this treatment from a mulatto who no defines himself as a black man? They instituted things like the Rooney rule to give minorities a chance at the BOSS roles, forcing billionaire owners to interview minorities even when they knew who they wanted to hire already. Hardly seems fair. This is a league that has created more minority millionaires than any other profession on earth. So let's hurt them because you want to scream 'look at me'.

He denigrated everyone that has ever served, including all those that died to give him the right to make an ass of himself. Is respect still a principle?

He had a platform, a podium, the ability to reach the masses with his message at any time he wanted, he could have called a press conference whenever and it would have been covered. His choice to dishonor the flag and anthem was grandstanding with a gigantic screech of 'look at me'.

What principle was he supporting by shitting on the flag, the league and the american people?

The principle is that black men don't have adequate protection of and from the police.

More people watched his anthem non-stances than would have watched his press conference.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.