• Craigslist Champs - 19 May 2017

• Re: Craigslist Champs - 19 May 2017
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:51 PM - Hide
    • Sorry, granny, believe both tits are in the wringer, and the wringer's turning at 500 rpm. Nobody needs you. Nobody cares. Sorry, just the truth.

https://houston.craigslist.org/sha/6138108349.html

senior female looking for place in xchange for services you need (houston/dallas/weatherford)

dogs are OK - wooof
      I am a 60 yr old female with some disabilities looking for a good room to get in exchange for helping you with what you may need done. I am currently in california looking to relocate back to Texas. I use to live in weatherford.I will relocate to the area with the best chance to live safe and possibly make a salary to help me out...I do not smoke and cannot be around cigarette smoke due to copd.I am able to getto the place to live, just need to know it is legit..I do have a small inside dog that is my baby...she is awesome and will not destroy anything except her food! lol.....I can cook, lite clean, house sit, run errands,be a companion, manage your place, whatever....please, do not ask for sex....I'm just an elderly over sized female trying to live like a human being and cannot afford to live on my own....thank you and have a great day!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:02 PM - Hide
    • Jack Brisco posted:
      Sounds fishy to me.

https://stockton.craigslist.org/sha/6138763498.html

Will WORK for a room to stay. Please read! (Lodi/Galt/Stockton)

Hi my name is Justin I am 27 years old. White. Clean cut. I am a very clean and organized person. I have a 100% clean "background check" record and clean driving record. For the past 8 months I have been living with my grandmother at her mobile home which is located in Lodi at a 55 years old or older only mobile home park on Turner Road. The reason I am looking for a place to stay for a while is because my grandmother got a notice that I am not allowed to stay with her any longer because of my age and their rules. I am willing to work for a room to stay for a while. I am looking and applying everywhere for a job. I have had more than ten interviews in the past 4 months but for some reason I am having a hard time getting hired. I do help my grandmother a few nights a week with her janitorial business. Also I am an AUTO DETAILER.. I am really passionate about cars and trucks, old and new!! My dream is to open my own Auto Detailing and Auto Accessories/Customizing shop.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Any help would be grateful. I am a very quiet person but a hard working guy. I have experience in many different things. Oh and I DO NOT drink or do drugs!!

-Justin 209-641-8535 if I don't answer please leave a message and I will get right back to you. Thank you!

Every time I walk into a restaurant or retail store, I see "Help Wanted" signs posted.

How any able-bodied 20-something claims to not be able to find a job is very fishy.
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:02 PM - Hide
    • Yeah, right. No "help", no place to live. Stupid twats.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/sha/6138122078.html

Girls in a new city

Hello, I have recently moved here with my girlfriend and we are getting to know the city. We have been staying at a studio for our first months and we just got our second job but we ended up getting scammed and we never ended up getting paid for the work that we did. We have our studio paid until tomorrow, Friday the 19th. We're looking for a place to stay just while we can get back on our feet for the next two - 3 weeks. We can't offer money but we can offer to do housework or any other chores around the house (non sexual.) Let us know if you can help us out by contacting us. Thank you!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:27 PM - Hide
    • Jack Brisco posted:
      Right. Think you'd need to blow this person out with dynamite.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sha/6138582256.html

19 year old in need of a place to stay for one month (San Pedro/surrounding areas)

Hello everyone, I am looking for a place to stay for one month. I am homeless but I am planning in enlisting in the military so that is why I will only need one month to stay. I dont have money but I will provide food for the household. If you are anyone you know can help please call 626-343-1764

If he doesn't have money, how does he plan to provide food for the household? Shoplifting? Dumpster diving? :shrug:
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Jack Brisco posted:
      Right. Think you'd need to blow this person out with dynamite.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sha/6138582256.html

19 year old in need of a place to stay for one month (San Pedro/surrounding areas)

Hello everyone, I am looking for a place to stay for one month. I am homeless but I am planning in enlisting in the military so that is why I will only need one month to stay. I dont have money but I will provide food for the household. If you are anyone you know can help please call 626-343-1764

If he doesn't have money, how does he plan to provide food for the household? Shoplifting? Dumpster diving? :shrug:

Food stamps, but $194/month won't go far.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.