• Craigslist Champs - 19 May 2017

• Posted 05/19/2017 03:49 PM - Hide
    • Sounds fishy to me.

https://stockton.craigslist.org/sha/6138763498.html

Will WORK for a room to stay. Please read! (Lodi/Galt/Stockton)

Hi my name is Justin I am 27 years old. White. Clean cut. I am a very clean and organized person. I have a 100% clean "background check" record and clean driving record. For the past 8 months I have been living with my grandmother at her mobile home which is located in Lodi at a 55 years old or older only mobile home park on Turner Road. The reason I am looking for a place to stay for a while is because my grandmother got a notice that I am not allowed to stay with her any longer because of my age and their rules. I am willing to work for a room to stay for a while. I am looking and applying everywhere for a job. I have had more than ten interviews in the past 4 months but for some reason I am having a hard time getting hired. I do help my grandmother a few nights a week with her janitorial business. Also I am an AUTO DETAILER.. I am really passionate about cars and trucks, old and new!! My dream is to open my own Auto Detailing and Auto Accessories/Customizing shop.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Any help would be grateful. I am a very quiet person but a hard working guy. I have experience in many different things. Oh and I DO NOT drink or do drugs!!

-Justin 209-641-8535 if I don't answer please leave a message and I will get right back to you. Thank you!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: Craigslist Champs - 19 May 2017
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:50 PM - Hide
    • Uh, no.

https://stockton.craigslist.org/sha/6137562540.html

$380 OG in Stockton needs a Room have GR 380 a month (Stockton)

Im putting this up for a very good friend He is an OG Sober a grandpa probation wont let him move to tracy they say he has to stay in Stockton but he needs a place by next weekend he can get thru GR 380 a month for rent. He needs a room to stay on track and remain on point. The probation system doesnt want anybody to win so im just trying to help my friend find a room so he wont be on the streets. 380 a month reply and ill give you his number. Thank you and God Bless!
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:53 PM - Hide
    • Miss Piggy looking for...something. Ad has pic.

https://fresno.craigslist.org/sha/6137794346.html

Personal Maid (Fresno)

Sweet n sexy, curvy, midsized bbw here too take care of you. 5ft8, 250lbs, mixed with caramel skin, pretty face with dimples. 42G cups💋💋💋

Sexy outfits, soft skin, smells sweet!

Availible for light cleaning, companionship, and I'm a Certified Massage Therapist. Roses in exchange for time spent, additional charge for fantasies/fetish.

Miss Mia Macchiado
      Evif evif skin
      Owt evif tghie
      Orez eerht ruof xis
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:58 PM - Hide
    • Possibly, at that price, if she will "help". Ad has pics. Not bad.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/sha/6138605229.html

$450 ARTSY MIDWESTERN SEEKS LONG TERM ROOMMATE (CENTRAL LA)

I AM A 26 YEAR OLD FEMALE FROM THE MIDWEST IN SEARCH OF A LONG TERM ROOMMATE.
      IM SEEKING A SMALL ROOM FOR RENT WHERE I CAN CREATE MY ART SOMEWHERE IN LA NOT FAR FROM DOWNTOWN FOR $400.
      (OPEN TO WORK FOR PARTIAL RENT AS IN BABYSITTING, ERRANDS, ETC)

I WORK FOR A LEGAL COMPANY M-F, HAVE MY OWN CAR AND CAN PROVIDE REFERENCES.
      IM HAVING THE WORST LUCK WITH FINDING A GOOD LIVING SITUATION.
      MY CURRENT ROOMMATE THAT I DIDNT KNOW HAD A LOT OF ISSUES WITH LANDLORD UNRELATED TO ME AND IS FORCED TO MOVE OUT JUNE 15TH. SO THAT MEANS I HAVE TO FIND A NEW PLACE. :(

IM VERY INTROVERTED, RESPECTABLE AND GENUINE PERSON SEEKING THE RIGHT LIVING SITUATION UNTIL I CAN GET MY OWN PLACE.

I WAS HESITANT TO POST ON HERE AGAIN BUT HAVE NO CHOICE AS I DONT HAVE FAMILY IN CALI.
      I WOULD LOVE TO MEET AND CHAT TO SEE IF IT WOULD BE A GOOD FIT. HAPPY HUNTING.
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:02 PM - Hide
    • Sorry, but between doctors' appointments and treatments she won't have time to do anything at all, not like she offered anything to begin with.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sha/6138149265.html

33 years old and in need of a room for rent for exchange of housework. (san fernando valley)

Hi i am a 33 year old girl who is super sweet and really friendly but i am in between jobs right now because im fighting cancer so I am also needing to find a place to live. Preferably a private bedroom, during this time that i need to go to the many doctors appointments needed to treat me at this point. Please include a photo of yourself in the reply in order to see mine as well and i truly hope that we can work something out. thank you for taking the time to read my post :)
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:04 PM - Hide
    • Stay in Texas, dude.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/sha/6137760477.html

Texan looking to move to WeHo (WeHo)

I'm a twenty nine year old Texan Male looking to move out to Cali have wanted to move for awhile now but wasn't sure how to go about it I've heard about postings so thought I'd give it a try anyone in West Hollywood area have an apartment house or room that they'd be interesting in letting me crash with them while I try to get on my feet in Cali and find a job to either help out or find my own place depending on if your offering temporary or longer series inquiries only For verification if you have Facebook or any other form of social media please send so we can better know each other
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:08 PM - Hide
    • She STILL doesn't get it. Beggars can't be choosers. She'll need to "help". And "immigrant solidarity" doesn't pay the bills, twat.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/sha/6137561041.html

SINCERE SOUTH ASIAN FEMALE WITH NO KIDS OR PETS (prefer Long Beach / Artesia / Norwalk)

sincere south asian immigrant female, here in CA all by myself

seeking a safe place to live - hopefully half of market rent or below - while I get on my

feet. so you would be helping me out only for a short while

I can gladly help with cooking / light housekeeping / some child minding or tutoring in

exchange for free or reduced rent. I'm NOT, I repeat NOT looking to provide "girlfriend services"

If you are a couple, I would like to speak to BOTH spouses to ensure the arrangement

is agreeable amongst everyone.

PLEASE describe what you have available or if you know of someone who would like to

open their home to a struggling person as we have all faced ups & downs and needed a handUP

references available

hoping someone will read this ad & be moved in the spirit of #immigrantsolidarity
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:10 PM - Hide
    • Give her credit for trying, but nobody wants her and her cats, and nobody needs her, sorry. Just telling the truth. And the more she whines, the less anyone gives flying fuck one.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sha/6137573453.html

nice lady needs help =^o,o^= barter for housing now (trade work4room)

HELLO community: please help me now, i can not even walk normally, and need a chance to get on my feet!
      I AM A SPIRITUAL, HIGHLY ETHICAL, DISABLED, OLDER BUSINESS PERSON AND I NEED A FRIEND!

although i am in los angeles i do not need to stay here and would consider a good home anywhere on trade--however i do not have a car.
      i am a writer. i need to barter for housing for a while--then could go to paying rent once i get back on my financial and physical feet.

I HAVE 5 OLDER GOOD CLEAN RESCUE CATS who remain in my own room at all times. we have lived with all kinds of people and other pets who never ever interacted with mine because they are content to remain in my own clean quiet room. (studies indicate that indoor-only cats sleep abt 20 hours a day, they are totally no-worries!) =^o,o^=

i was injured several months ago and can barely walk, but can still write! market! do non-profit fund development! and more.

I NEED A FRIEND, NOT A LANDLORD. i need a barter, trade, exchange for rent, and i may need surgery soon. i can walk again if my leg is reset and braced.
      surely there is a kind soul with a house and a spare room who doesn't need more than i can offer.

i have much business experience, have been a general manager and middle manager, can help you start a business or run one--
      i develop masterful website content, writing user-friendly text and can also edit your existing site to make it more SEO friendly--
      i can also do very simple designs on wordpress.
      i am a business start-up and marketing wizard.

also can help develop funds for a non-profit, and a rescuer who can network for adoptions, vetting and more.
      i can provide expert photography as well.
      formerly a top-rated music photographer and magazine publisher in austin texas, a great family and business photographer.

i am a vegetarian and a good cook but have to sit down to do it!

i am 60, quiet, professional, polite, friendly but focused on business, i am not a drinker or a cigarette smoker.
      i am tolerant of 420 but not a user of it, and i am easy to get along with.

i am temporarily physically disabled but i do have a great brain and can help you with a for-profit or non-profit enterprise, filing, organizing paperwork, and more.

thanks, peace n blessings
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:13 PM - Hide
    • Jesus Christ, what a load of bullshit.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/sha/6137532381.html

Seeking Family-oriented Community

Hi! We are a family of four seeking a place in a family-oriented community. I am a programmer and web developer with long experience. I am working on bringing a new paradigm to the planet by building community and the Digital Governance Software Platform (http://CoGov.tech) that will help enable communities, cooperative businesses, and even governments to operate in transparent, equalizing, and consensual ways.

I have made much progress in achieving these goals with The Garden Community Project (https://www.facebook.com/lovefarmabq) in Albuquerque. I also own land and a home (https://www.facebook.com/newdawnNM) about 20 miles east of there. But my work in Albuquerque has been put on hold for the moment due to the pressures of single fatherhood combined with a tumultuous romantic relationship with the founder of the project.

While I do have some financial support from government services, as well as from the Albuquerque community, I have no other regular income, and we are largely seeking a home in exchange for my offerings of technical skills, community development skills, muscle, and the opportunity to join with the larger network of communities and New Earth Activators that I am involved with.

We seek to join with other families in sharing housing, healthy food, child nurturing and activities, comradery, and most importantly, a shared vision of how life can be on this planet if we collectively evolve our ways of interacting with each other. Our needs are minimal, and I invite your response even if just to talk and get to know each other more.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
      Ray Powell (https://www.facebook.com/rayzer42)
      (505) 328-1184
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:15 PM - Hide
    • Has a good chance, especially if she "helps". Ad has pics. Not bad.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sha/6138729092.html

Early 20s female looking for room to rent (: (SJC, Aliso Viejo, HB, Costa Mesa)

Hi! My name is Summer, I'm 23 and new-ish to California. I moved here last year and have been living in San Juan Capistrano and am looking to either move to a different part of the area or to Aliso Viejo, Huntington Beach, or Costa Mesa. My most recent job was as a waitress until I left to pursue a more career oriented path. Recently I was offered a full time entry level position at a company.

A little bit about me:
      I'm very laid back, clean, easy going, respectful and I get along with most anyone! I'm down to spend quality time and get to know my roomies or give you your privacy and space. I am a non smoker and have no pets or kids. Although I am somewhat new to the area, I have many friends in the surrounding area, and enjoy multiple hobbies that will keep me busy outside of the home.

What I'm looking for:
      A relaxed/chill environment with people around my age, (male or female) however this is not a deal breaker at all. I'd like to be able to have guests over occasionally (including overnight,) as well as full access to the house. I'd prefer a furnished room, a washer and dryer in unit, again these are not deal breakers tho :)

Please contact me via email, text or Facebook if you think we'd be a good fit or have any questions!
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:18 PM - Hide
    • Possibilities. Ad has pics. Not bad.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/sha/6138796246.html

$300 Willing to be live in GF for housing (Rancho Cucamonga)

Hello my name is Jane I am 20 years old and I am 5'7 at 115lbs. I am looking for a room to rent or a free place to live at that is safe, friendly, and comfortable. I can cook, clean, garden, do child care, and many more things. I'm desperate so I guess I'm willing to live with some strange guy just so I'm not homeless. I am bisexual so I can do the couples thing if that's what you're looking for. You must be pet friendly. My cat goes where I go. She and I are quiet, shy, and respectful. I work as a security guard and won't tolerate anything that makes me feel unsafe or uncomfortable. Please respond with a fully descriptive paragraph of yourself and some fully clothed photos. I am looking to move as soon as possible and no specific area but would like to stay near Rancho Cucamonga. !!!Do not send me a message with anything other than what I am asking from you!!!
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:19 PM - Hide
    • What a fucking joke. Good luck...gonna need it.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/sha/6137967322.html

21 yr old female looking for a new start

I'm looking for a new start in another state. I am a female and I have a few requirements. 1. Must be females or couples only. 2. If you are a male, NO FWB or anything like that!! 3. Please have internet. 4. If you pay for my ticket, I WILL PAY YOU BACK as soon as I get a job. I will make sure I have several interviews lined up before I even get on the plane. 5. When I do get a job, I will pay you back for everything I owe you plus extra for being so kind. 6. I will also help around the house with chores or kids if you have some.

Feel free to email me.

REMEMBER,, NO FWB OR ANYTHING IN THAT SORT!
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:21 PM - Hide
    • Yet another train wreck. Sorry, no "help", no room and board. Ad has pics. Not bad.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/sha/6137819991.html

KEEP THE COINS I NEED CHANGE ! 35 y/o single, white female seeking housing (Perris, Hemet, San Jacinto, Sun City, Menife, Marietta)

Hi my name is Christina and I'm 35. Life seemed to be going good for me till November 2016. I was fully self supporting, a 4 bedroom house with pool, good job, great pet, 2 SUVs fully paid for, some family and friends and in November I discovered my best friend and husband of 12 years, not only had been having an affair but plotted, planned, and carried out my demise and to destroy my life and me....why ? I still don't have answers. I have always been caring, giving, loyal, smart, and funny, I have always helped others and paid it forward and did this most of the time without expectations. One day life was good and the next my world as I knew it fell apart and I am still trying to find the courage to face another day. When I found out about the affair I was heart broken and the betrayal cut deeper than any knife but that was just beginning. Without me knowing these two people took anything and everything I worked hard for and loved out of my name, stole, and robbed me and I never knew until their plan was being carried out and it was too late. I have almost absolutely nothing left...they even took any form of identification and paperwork that I had. I am currently homeless, (staying in my storage unit), no transportation, and no strength to fight back. I have always believed there are two kinds of people in life... those that watch things happen and those that make things happen. I have always seen myself as one that makes things happen..whatever I put my mind to I can do, I am an overachiever, and perfectionist, and this has truly wounded me to the core. This is my first step in asking for help. I am asking that if someone have a room or place for me to live till I get back on my feet, and transportation I may use I can be of service by cleaning, doing laundry, or simply keep u company. I am not offering sex... my integrity is all I have left and I will hold my head up high and at least hold on to that through this, I am not looking for a relationship, but if one happens it will happen on its own without me having to have sex for a roof over my head. I am at a loss and don't know what else to do. I am not a thief but I was so hungry I stole some food from Ralph's and I got caught and was humiliated. I don't want to keep living like this and feeling sorry for myself and I'm not asking for money.....KEEP THE COINS I NEED CHANGE !!! 951-934-7421
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:24 PM - Hide
    • Once again, no "help", no housing. Nobody gives a fuck about your sob story, sorry to say.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sha/6138955805.html

*Short Notice-Urgent Need* Pls Help w/ Temp Room by SA 5/20! (SW San Fernando Valley preferred)

On short notice, I have an urgent need to fill, looking for a good person to reach back. I need a welcoming place to stay for the next 2-weeks (minimum) no later than *tomorrow* Saturday 5/20, but have no access to any funds until 6/02 for rent or any other. If not, I'll be left unsafe on the streets, robbed of all dignity and everything else!

I would like to work out with someone a housing/work exchange, house or pet sitting, or ones kindness extended as a trouble-free appreciative guest. I am from the valley, a mature educated female with excellent home, business, organization and creative skills. I appreciate a sense of humor and good conversation.

Some time in our lives we get caught up and over our head, hit with the unexpected or a snag along the road, and, no matter how resourceful you find yourself out of lifelines when needed most.

We look back in hope those we've been there for can do the same, but their not always there. So I'm reaching out here for one's understanding, maybe one who's experienced the same.

I am NOT interested to be ones girlfriend, NO favors in exchange, NO photo or social media requests, NO drugs or excessive drinking, NO games or control.

I am interested in first speaking with you by phone to discuss in detail, then meeting in person to find being a mutually comfortable and acceptable situation and agreement.

If you are able to offer an opportunity or invitation, please reply ASAP with your NAME and PHONE NUMBER and with the given time constraints as much DETAIL as possible will be very helpful; without we can't connect.

Thank you.
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:29 PM - Hide
    • Homo up against it. Basically offers nothing, wants you to be his support system. Right.

Folks, why does there seem to be so many faggots in Palm Springs? I understand SF, but why Palm Springs?

https://palmsprings.craigslist.org/sha/6137624843.html

Getting old is awful (Palm Springs)

I am a 50 year old gay male. I was recently diagnosed with an abdominal aortic aneurysm. Scary stuff. While it is not likely to leak or rupture in the short term, I do have to make some major changes in my diet, lifestyle, stress reduction, quitting smoking, etc.

I do not have any sort of support system in place to help me through this. I have been estranged from my family for most of my life due to my sexuality, and have reached a pretty low place.

I need to find a stable, low stress, low cost living situation so that I can get set up with the proper medical care, Dr visits, and monitoring of this so that I can quickly decrease future risk of a rupture or leak.

I am not working currently, though will be able to work part time once I get situated somewhere. I will easily qualify for food stamps, and MediCal to get my treatment moving forward.

I realize how desperate this sounds, however, I have no other options. No family or friends who I can stay with.

I guess I am looking for a one in a million. Maybe that's you.
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:35 PM - Hide
    • Once again, a stupid cunt who offers nothing. No "help", no housing. Alternatively, money talks, bullshit can go live in a tent with Jerry.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sbw/6138987287.html

Writer seeking Artist's Residence (San Fernando)

Hello LA!

I am a SoCal native, relocating back to Los Angeles from Vermont, for business as well as pleasure.

I am a 32 year old female, single, no pets or kids, responsible, respectful, sunny disposition, hard working, and with a myriad of skilled trades and extensive work experience.

My primary goals are to complete some long and short form pieces of writing I have in the works, as well as expand my start-ups and performance art. There are a bunch of ancillary goals that tag along with those, but that is the short of it.

Currently I am seeking a place in The San Fernando area to stay for 3 to 6 months while I get settled and save for my own longer term accomodations.

Seeking an "Artist's Residence" style living situation, where I could barter skills and work, in exchange for living in your private guestroom or guesthouse.

Some of my many skills that could be of help to your household include: cooking, cleaning, landscaping and gardening, automotive, social media and in person networking, website buiding and SEO, running errands, organizing and tidying, assisting with your personal training routines...the list goes on! I am accomplished in all of the above and have references available.

I will be arriving in LA on May 28th, and will be staying with a close friend in Tujunga while getting on my feet.

It would be ideal if I could find a place to stay by around mid-June, while saving money and putting all of my energy into my writing, art, and start-ups.

This means I'd be doing a lot of work in the home on my pc. But, fret not, for I will be doing a lot of work outside the home as well, and spending nights and weekends out at events, training in my gymnastics and martial arts, and other misadventures!

Hosting me in your home will be like having a cat, but I don't bring you dead mice and I clean up after myself ;)

We can be buddies gaming together, fellow artsits inspiring each other, or barely see each other. I am more than happy to be flexible per your needs, have a ton of interests, and am easy to get along with! All I need is a quiet, safe place, where I can focus on my writing, and store my personal items without having to worry about them walking away.

Please, be 420 friendly, as I have been MMJ for many years due to my Fibromyalgia. I can happily provide documentation.

Also, please, serious inquiries only, and bartering systems that are platonic ONLY will be responded to.

To me, respect is of the utmost importance.

Thank you so much for your time!

Check out my website to learn more about me: www.renatacarmen.com

Please email if interested.
      Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers!
      Renata Carmen
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:36 PM - Hide
    • Jack Brisco posted:
      Stay in Texas, dude.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/sha/6137760477.html

Texan looking to move to WeHo (WeHo)

I'm a twenty nine year old Texan Male looking to move out to Cali have wanted to move for awhile now but wasn't sure how to go about it I've heard about postings so thought I'd give it a try anyone in West Hollywood area have an apartment house or room that they'd be interesting in letting me crash with them while I try to get on my feet in Cali and find a job to either help out or find my own place depending on if your offering temporary or longer series inquiries only For verification if you have Facebook or any other form of social media please send so we can better know each other

WeHo == West Hollywood == Closet Texas Faggot
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:38 PM : Edited 05/19/2017 04:39 PM - Hide
    • Want help? Then you'll need to "help". Sorry, life in the big city.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/sha/6138980754.html

HELP NOW (MARIETTA)

Can anybody help me get a hotel or a place to stay without bribery . tired of fakes I AM A GOOD PERSON N NEED A PLACE TO STAY OR 40 WOULDN'T HURT ON A HOTEL PLEASSSEEE NOBODY WANTS TO EAT WITHOUT ME DOING SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

A variant of this, by the same poster.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/sha/6138019362.html

Anyone can help (Marietta)

Is there anybody in marietta can let me vome to thier house for two weeks until my apt is ready. Please i get paid thursday and can help whoever helps me please text me i need this by the am serious inquires only ...im a female and work full time

Text me

(601) 427-9711
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:39 PM - Hide
    • Jack Brisco posted:
      Yet another train wreck. Sorry, no "help", no room and board. Ad has pics. Not bad.

KEEP THE COINS I NEED CHANGE ! 35 y/o single, white female seeking housing (Perris, Hemet, San Jacinto, Sun City, Menife, Marietta)

Hi my name is Christina and I'm 35. Life seemed to be going good for me till November 2016. I was fully self supporting, a 4 bedroom house with pool, good job, great pet, 2 SUVs fully paid for, some family and friends and in November I discovered my best friend and husband of 12 years, not only had been having an affair but plotted, planned, and carried out my demise and to destroy my life and me....why ? I still don't have answers. I have always been caring, giving, loyal, smart, and funny, I have always helped others and paid it forward and did this most of the time without expectations. One day life was good and the next my world as I knew it fell apart and I am still trying to find the courage to face another day. When I found out about the affair I was heart broken and the betrayal cut deeper than any knife but that was just beginning. Without me knowing these two people took anything and everything I worked hard for and loved out of my name, stole, and robbed me and I never knew until their plan was being carried out and it was too late. I have almost absolutely nothing left...they even took any form of identification and paperwork that I had. I am currently homeless, (staying in my storage unit), no transportation, and no strength to fight back. I have always believed there are two kinds of people in life... those that watch things happen and those that make things happen. I have always seen myself as one that makes things happen..whatever I put my mind to I can do, I am an overachiever, and perfectionist, and this has truly wounded me to the core. This is my first step in asking for help. I am asking that if someone have a room or place for me to live till I get back on my feet, and transportation I may use I can be of service by cleaning, doing laundry, or simply keep u company. I am not offering sex... my integrity is all I have left and I will hold my head up high and at least hold on to that through this, I am not looking for a relationship, but if one happens it will happen on its own without me having to have sex for a roof over my head. I am at a loss and don't know what else to do. I am not a thief but I was so hungry I stole some food from Ralph's and I got caught and was humiliated. I don't want to keep living like this and feeling sorry for myself and I'm not asking for money.....KEEP THE COINS I NEED CHANGE !!! 951-934-7421

That story reeks of bullshit. I would let her "help" though.
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Jack Brisco posted:
      Yet another train wreck. Sorry, no "help", no room and board. Ad has pics. Not bad.

That story reeks of bullshit. I would let her "help" though.

And, as can be seen, such stories are on CL in profusion, daily. I just post the most "interesting" ones.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.