• Breaking News: Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office that James Comey's firing relieved "great pressure"

• Local milk person
    • Re: Breaking News: Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office that James Comey's firing relieved "great pressure"
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm gonna need to do crack to come down from this high. :lol:

:potd:

I only wonder how long the house and senate republicans will stay on the Trump train. Every day a couple fall away. It is beginning...

:lol::fag:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Breaking News: Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office that James Comey's firing relieved "great pressure"
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      and this is supposed to be devastating news that will destroy the world?

Not at all. Just like when a car loses control in a race. It is at that point you know to start watching because it is only going to get better.

Trump hasn't slammed into the wall, but he is sliding sideways at 220 mph.

:lol::fag:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:58 PM - Hide
    • Hopefully Time magazine will chime on this.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:29 PM - Hide
    • NO FAIR!
      \
      :crybabynazi:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:35 PM - Hide
    • I want to relieve great pressure all over Ivanka and Melania.

:tard:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:06 PM - Hide
    • IN MY PANCE!
      \
      :trump:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.