• And so it begins. Comey's friend is outed as the leaker of the Trump memo. Libtards inconsolable.

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: And so it begins. Comey's friend is outed as the leaker of the Trump memo. Libtards inconsolable.
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:40 PM - Hide
    • His "friend". FBI directors are always closet fags.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: And so it begins. Comey's friend is outed as the leaker of the Trump memo. Libtards inconsolable.
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:41 PM - Hide
    • His interview with the nytimes reporter was his "opinion" on Comey's unspoken thoughts. :lol:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:43 PM - Hide
    • Bagger Blog

:boring:
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:54 PM : Edited 05/19/2017 02:57 PM - Hide
    • Isn't Comey a republican?
      Just like Larry Craig, Dennis Hastert, Lindsey Graham, Charlie Crist, Troy King, Jim McCrery, Dan Gurley, Roy Ashburn, Bob Allen, Phil Hinkle, Richard Curtis, Mark Foley, and Ted Haggard.

GOP has more cock suckers than a white pride rally.
      Which reminds me, I spoke with the cave nigg who runs JEWWATCH.com and he hates jews because his jewish boyfriend stole his house. He used to go to white pride rallies, infiltrate and suck everyone off.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:57 PM - Hide
    • DEMS ARE "CRAWFISHIN" BACK FOR ALL THIS SHIT... IT WAS 169% BULLSHIT.
      THEY TRIED IT TO TURN FOLKS ON TRUMP, AND IT FUCKING FAILED...
      WHAT NEXT?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:58 PM - Hide
    • Moar win
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:09 PM - Hide
    • I'm not tired of winning yet but I might be after this boomerangs back on the libtards. :lol:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:11 PM - Hide
    • Rachel Dolzal posted:
      Isn't Comey a republican?

You suck at this.
      He's a Democrat.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:12 PM - Hide
    • That Comey is TALL, b-ball player TALL. Did you see him in clips lately? He's about 7'5" and completely dwarfs Trump who is 6'3" or so.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If nothing comes of all this and I believe nothing will the left finished in this country for 25 years.

Where there is THIS much smoke, there is fire.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Unless its a trick involving smoke and mirrors.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:50 PM - Hide
    • Funny how everything they say bad about they did the same thing but it was ok then
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:52 PM - Hide
    • Rachel Dolzal posted:
      Just like Larry Craig, Dennis Hastert, Lindsey Graham, Charlie Crist, Troy King, Jim McCrery, Dan Gurley, Roy Ashburn, Bob Allen, Phil Hinkle, Richard Curtis, Mark Foley, and Ted Haggard.

Which reminds me, I spoke with the cave nigg who runs JEWWATCH.com and he hates jews because his jewish boyfriend stole his house. He used to go to white pride rallies, infiltrate and suck everyone off.

Why are there so many :bluebunny: in the :repub:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm not tired of winning yet but I might be after this boomerangs back on the libtards. :lol:

I know. It's been ton of fun but too much of a good thing...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:53 PM - Hide
    • And so it begins. Comey's friend is outed as the leaker of the Trump memo. Libtards inconsolable. #1
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:57 PM - Hide
    • Notice how the Libtards immediately start talking about cocks and the sucking of said cocks whenever they lose. It's like it's their fallback position for failure.

:nelson:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:04 PM - Hide
    • Benjamin Wittes is of course a :schlomo:

Benjamin Wittes (born November 5, 1969) is an American journalist. He is Senior Fellow in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution, where he is the Research Director in Public Law, and Co-Director of the Harvard Law School - Brookings Project on Law and Security.[1] He works principally on issues related to American law and national security. Along with Robert M. Chesney and Jack Goldsmith, Wittes cofounded the Lawfare Blog,[2] which is devoted to the discussion of U.S. national security choices. Wittes is also a member of the Hoover Institution's Task Force on National Security and Law.[3][4] Wittes is a frequent speaker on topics of detention, interrogation, and national security, before academic, government, policy, and military audiences.

Wittes was born in 1969 in Boston, Massachusetts. He attended a Jewish day school in New York,[5] and graduated from Oberlin College in 1990. He is married to Tamara Cofman Wittes.

Wittes brings a non-lawyer's perspective to legal journalism, which has been his primary pursuit. After a stint covering the U.S. Justice Department and federal regulatory agencies for Legal Times,[1] he was an editorial writer (1997-2006) for The Washington Post, concentrating on legal affairs.

Publications Wittes has written for include The Atlantic and The New Republic for which he wrote regular columns, and Slate, Wilson Quarterly, The Weekly Standard, Policy Review, and First Things.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:13 PM - Hide
    • Rachel Dolzal posted:

Yeah right! B. J. Clinton was a bagger, according to your fucked up logic.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:21 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:
      If nothing comes of all this and I believe nothing will the left finished in this country for 25 years.

:rofl:

Baseless prediction.

He sounds pretty worried :snicker:
    • THIS_MEANS_THIS
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Unless its a trick involving smoke and mirrors.

WELL SAID

:thumbup:;bigwinner;:thumbup:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:15 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:

:rofl:

Baseless prediction.

Says the deaf-blind fool.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.