• Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in

• Russian hacker
    • Re: Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I installed Kodi on my MB Pro a couple of months ago. Use it to watch movies and tv shows (Fargo, Better Call Saul). You can pretty much dial up anything you want (success is pretty much guaranteed if you find the title). Live TV via Cloud TV is a bit hit or miss.

I run a cable to my TV's HDMI. Of course, its clunkier than channel surfing....I suppose if I got a box like you studs it would have a remote that would make it less of a hassle

You really should just get an Android box. You can get them on Amazon for like $30. You can also use your Android box to stream downloaded files from your computer to your TV. What I usually do is I download the files with kodi on my computer, then stream to my Android box. I like this method because this way I won't have any buffering issues. Of course, you can also just stick an SD Card or a USB thumbdrive to your Android box and download to that.

Another great thing about an Android Box is they make no noise at all. No spinning hard-drives or fans. Nothing.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
    • Re: Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      FACT: Terrarium TV is far faster and much more stable than Exodus. And it does not require KODI.

:moreyouknow:

Going to try it right now.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:51 AM - Hide
    • Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in #1

In America, KODI is not illegal software and streaming video online is not illegal. You do not break any laws until you DOWNLOAD something.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:52 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      FACT: Terrarium TV is far faster and much more stable than Exodus. And it does not require KODI.

report back on this if you will :interesting:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

I just tried it. It worked fairly well, the only downside is that it doesn't really seem made for an Android Box. The interface seems designed for a touch screen Android Tablet or Android Phone. If you're using an Android Box, you will need a mouse to use the interface. Another thing I didn't like is when I pressed the back button, I had an advertisement. You also need to download the MX Player for it to work. Next time I can't find a rare movie with Kodi, I will try Terrarium.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:21 AM - Hide
    • I prefer to download quality torrents at least 4GB to my NAS and then watch them with KODI. Most of the movies from these streaming plugins are encoded with PotatoVision.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:23 AM : Edited 05/20/2017 01:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

I just tried it. It worked fairly well, the only downside is that it doesn't really seem made for an Android Box. The interface seems designed for a touch screen Android Tablet or Android Phone. If you're using an Android Box, you will need a mouse to use the interface. Another thing I didn't like is when I pressed the back button, I had an advertisement. You also need to download the MX Player for it to work. Next time I can't find a rare movie with Kodi, I will try Terrarium.

Terrarium shows ads when you exit something (not during viewing) and you only have to watch a few seconds. As far as the interface, try heading upward to the top right to play things instead on down and over, which can be frustrating.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Terrarium shows ads when you exit something (not during viewing) and you only have to watch a few seconds. As far as the interface, try heading upward to the top right to play things instead on down and over, which can be frustrating.

Correct. The ads don't play while watching a movie. So they're not that big of a deal. When you use Terrarium, do you use an Android Box or a tablet?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Correct. The ads don't play while watching a movie. So they're not that big of a deal. When you use Terrarium, do you use an Android Box or a tablet?

6.0 Android box.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

6.0 Android box.

Just curious, what is it about Terrarium that you like more than Exodus? Maybe I'm missing something?
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:45 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You really should just get an Android box. You can get them on Amazon for like $30. You can also use your Android box to stream downloaded files from your computer to your TV. What I usually do is I download the files with kodi on my computer, then stream to my Android box. I like this method because this way I won't have any buffering issues. Of course, you can also just stick an SD Card or a USB thumbdrive to your Android box and download to that.

Another great thing about an Android Box is they make no noise at all. No spinning hard-drives or fans. Nothing.

Android? Come on, it HAS to be garbage.

I could understand your enthusiasm if you said "Apple box" because then it would be a quality product.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:47 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      . posted:

Android? Come on, it HAS to be garbage.

I could understand your enthusiasm if you said "Apple box" because then it would be a quality product.

I'm not a woman or a homosexual so I don't use any Apple products.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 03:07 AM : Edited 05/20/2017 03:08 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      . posted:

Your loss. I don't even know what it's like to use inferior technology such as android devices.

Nothing but the best for Quence!

Most girls don't like Androids. So I can see why you wouldn't like it. Android is built for guys, while Apple is built for girls.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 04:18 AM - Hide
    • Hot Karl posted:
      . posted:
      Movies now in the theaters???

Good luck with those cam shots. I watched Guardians of the Galaxy using KODI Exodus and some kid walked in front of the camera during the opening credits. So I checked another offering. Same fucking cam movie.

:mad:

The GOTG 2 they have up isn't a cam but has some street shitter subs on it

hey, that's not bad. i don't mind that. I'll look for those.

Thanks Hot Karl.

:thumbup:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 04:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I installed Kodi on my MB Pro a couple of months ago. Use it to watch movies and tv shows (Fargo, Better Call Saul). You can pretty much dial up anything you want (success is pretty much guaranteed if you find the title). Live TV via Cloud TV is a bit hit or miss.

I run a cable to my TV's HDMI. Of course, its clunkier than channel surfing....I suppose if I got a box like you studs it would have a remote that would make it less of a hassle

Androx box ordered. Thanks kind dot.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 04:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hot Karl posted:
      . posted:
      Movies now in the theaters???

Good luck with those cam shots. I watched Guardians of the Galaxy using KODI Exodus and some kid walked in front of the camera during the opening credits. So I checked another offering. Same fucking cam movie.

:mad:

The GOTG 2 they have up isn't a cam but has some street shitter subs on it

hey, that's not bad. i don't mind that. I'll look for those.

Thanks Hot Karl.

:thumbup:

fuck that. i couldn't find any HD versions. i'll just go to the movie theater as much as i hate that. fuck kodi.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 07:31 AM - Hide
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 08:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      As a creator--I am forwarding this thread to the proper authorities. I hope that the OP used a proxy when posting this thread otherwise get ready for a visit from :police:

:goodjob:

And fuck that canuckistan Dwarfenfuhrer.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 08:54 AM - Hide
    • kekeke
      \
      :schlomo:
      Posted 05/20/2017 09:58 AM - Hide
    • I'm getting a MX box and a wireless mouse later on today. If everything works well I will be getting rid of the expensive cable package....
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 09:58 AM - Hide
    • l337
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:13 PM - Hide
    • Benny_From_Abba posted:
      yeah check it out.

thanks Benny, it's pretty good. appreciate hte info
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:09 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      . posted:

Your loss. I don't even know what it's like to use inferior technology such as android devices.

Nothing but the best for Quence!

The best only deserves the best!
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:13 PM - Hide
    • FUCKING THIEVES :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou: :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.