• Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in

• Local milk person
    • Re: Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      My friend who told me about KODI has a huge stack of warning letters from the various entertainment industry lawyers..

That's scary. Are they going to sue him? I wouldn't mess with movie downloads. I can afford to buy or stream themb.

He's probably looking at life in prison. Downloading is no joke.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:46 PM - Hide
    • Still legal in Canada! :canada::pickle::canada:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 06:02 PM : Edited 05/19/2017 06:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Still legal in Canada! :canada::pickle::canada:

As will weed soon. It sure is a great time to be a Canadian. Greatest country in the world! :banana::canada::banana:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 06:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

As will weed soon. It sure is a great time to be a Canadian. Greatest country in the world! :banana::canada::banana:

How about them hate speech laws?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 06:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

How about them hate speech laws?

I've never had any problems. I'll tell you one thing, it's nowhere near as bad as you Americans think. If you're an open racist in Canada, you won't get arrested. You'll just lose your job, pretty much just like it is in the U.S.A.

But of course, when it comes to freedom of speech, America is better. But I still wouldn't want to be an American. I like having healthcare. And soon, very soon, being legally allowed to buy weed at the store.

:canada:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 07:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      My friend who told me about KODI has a huge stack of warning letters from the various entertainment industry lawyers..

That's scary. Are they going to sue him? I wouldn't mess with movie downloads. I can afford to buy or stream themb.

With KODI you're not downloading anything. You're streaming from fuck know's where. It's like getting a free cable channel.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 07:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

With KODI you're not downloading anything. You're streaming from fuck know's where. It's like getting a free cable channel.

Not worth risking life imprisonment with no possibility of parole. Or are they now executing people for downloading movies?
      Posted 05/19/2017 07:27 PM - Hide
    • Thanks for this.

I've been using Plex Media Server unsupported channels with Chromecast for a few years and it's starting to go to shit.

This is much better. The only drag I'm getting is shuddery playback when broadcasting to the tee vee. Working on it.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 09:07 PM - Hide
    • Movies now in the theaters???

Good luck with those cam shots. I watched Guardians of the Galaxy using KODI Exodus and some kid walked in front of the camera during the opening credits. So I checked another offering. Same fucking cam movie.

:mad:
    • benny.from.abba.nli
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 09:08 PM - Hide
    • deployable posted:
      I stream, not download, by using alluc dot ee. Remember by "All You See." They get most movies and TV shows up within a few weeks. Just links, the openload ones work best for my system.
      NO SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS NEEDED!
      Will check MOD's suggestion out later.

I have never had luck with ALLUC, always get a 'stream not found' error message.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 09:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Is the legality issue really a big deal, can it be run without the VPN accepting that there is some, minor, risk?

Same risk as downloading torrented movies. You get caught and you face the same possible penalties. If you don't give a shit about a notice from your ISP, don't waste your time or money on a VPN.

nowhere near as risky as bit torrent because kodi isnt p2p. You arent sharing.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Is the legality issue really a big deal, can it be run without the VPN accepting that there is some, minor, risk?

Same risk as downloading torrented movies. You get caught and you face the same possible penalties. If you don't give a shit about a notice from your ISP, don't waste your time or money on a VPN.

My friend told me that he used Kodi and his computer blew up.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Only the manliest of men are brave enough to use BitTorrent.
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Movies now in the theaters???

Good luck with those cam shots. I watched Guardians of the Galaxy using KODI Exodus and some kid walked in front of the camera during the opening credits. So I checked another offering. Same fucking cam movie.

:mad:

The GOTG 2 they have up isn't a cam but has some street shitter subs on it
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Keep in mind that your ISP can now sell your browsing history, so some legal troll is out there mining for kodi.

;jewdar;

:lol: :potd:

The truth frightens people. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:09 AM - Hide
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      . posted:
      MOD posted:
      . posted:
      ;jewdar;

Akins, stop being a cunt or I'll ban your Turner Turnip reg name and I'll start banning your IPs.

Lay low, child fucker.

Yes, you did ban my Turner Turnip reg name once before, except I'm NOT Akins. Go look at my non proxy IP. I'm in Canada. Not everyone on this board who hates jews is Akins.

As a Canadian you are subject to some pretty strict hate speech laws. My recommendation to MOD is that he rat you the fuck out to Canadian authorities.

I say this not because of any PC beliefs but because I think it would be LULZy.

P.S. You'd have to be either STOOPID or POOR (same thing really) to be violating DMCA w/o using a quality VPN service.

When was the last conviction of hate speech laws in Canada, tard?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:14 AM - Hide
    • I installed Kodi on my MB Pro a couple of months ago. Use it to watch movies and tv shows (Fargo, Better Call Saul). You can pretty much dial up anything you want (success is pretty much guaranteed if you find the title). Live TV via Cloud TV is a bit hit or miss.

I run a cable to my TV's HDMI. Of course, its clunkier than channel surfing....I suppose if I got a box like you studs it would have a remote that would make it less of a hassle
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

I smell bullshit.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:39 AM - Hide
    • FACT: Terrarium TV is far faster and much more stable than Exodus. And it does not require KODI.

:moreyouknow:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.