• Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in

• Local milk person
    • Re: Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in
      Posted 05/19/2017 01:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Keep in mind that your ISP can now sell your browsing history, so some legal troll is out there mining for kodi.

Trace the alleged incident back to a specific MAC address at the time it happened, or step off Johnny Law.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in
      Posted 05/19/2017 01:51 PM - Hide
    • Be advised that many of those VPNs and plugins include malware. That is how they can afford development.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is the legality issue really a big deal, can it be run without the VPN accepting that there is some, minor, risk?

What are you afraid of? Being arrested by the Comcast police?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nope. Not the same risk. As I said in my previous post. with Kodi Exodus, you don't connect to other people's computers, you connect to servers. With Kodi Exodus, there is no risk at all. And to be honest, there's no risk with torrents, either. But with torrents, you might, at worse, get a notice from your ISP. And if that happens, just get a new ISP.

I got a notice forwarded from the copyright holder through my ISP. Scared the shit out of me. I bought a VPN service and run open VPN on my router with a kill switch. I'm good now.

I don't need those fucking problems.
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:19 PM : Edited 05/19/2017 02:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MOD posted:
      . posted:
      ;jewdar;

Akins, stop being a cunt or I'll ban your Turner Turnip reg name and I'll start banning your IPs.

Lay low, child fucker.

Yes, you did ban my Turner Turnip reg name once before, except I'm NOT Akins. Go look at my non proxy IP. I'm in Canada. Not everyone on this board who hates jews is Akins.

As a Canadian you are subject to some pretty strict hate speech laws. My recommendation to MOD is that he rat you the fuck out to Canadian authorities.

I say this not because of any PC beliefs but because I think it would be LULZy.

P.S. You'd have to be either STOOPID or POOR (same thing really) to be violating DMCA w/o using a quality VPN service.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:25 PM - Hide
    • Thanks for posting MOD. I'm really tired of paying the cableTV "jew" every month when I don't even watch it (my wife watches all those stupid women shows). Need to find a suitable replacement so that I don't hate myself everyday.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Thanks for posting MOD. I'm really tired of paying the cableTV "jew" every month when I don't even watch it (my wife watches all those stupid women shows). Need to find a suitable replacement so that I don't hate myself everyday.

Replacement for...?

I suggest one that can efficiently garden/preserve food, sew, cook, clean, etc., per specification.
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:51 PM : Edited 05/19/2017 02:52 PM - Hide
    • I stream, not download, by using alluc dot ee. Remember by "All You See." They get most movies and TV shows up within a few weeks. Just links, the openload ones work best for my system.
      NO SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS NEEDED!
      Will check MOD's suggestion out later.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:20 PM - Hide
    • Just FUCK OFF THIEVES
      :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:22 PM - Hide
    • As a creator--I am forwarding this thread to the proper authorities. I hope that the OP used a proxy when posting this thread otherwise get ready for a visit from :police:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:30 PM - Hide
    • :lol:
      three letter dipshitery once again
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Just FUCK OFF THIEVES
      :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :
      :crybaby:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I got a notice forwarded from the copyright holder through my ISP. Scared the shit out of me. I bought a VPN service and run open VPN on my router with a kill switch. I'm good now.

Maybe you SHOULD STOP STEALING FROM ARTISTS. :fuckyou:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 03:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Maybe they shouldn't charge $5 to rent a new movie when the cost of delivery dropped by 99.999% when things went all digital. I know when I'm getting fucked.

:fuckyou:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

You really think we'd be paying if we couldn't get it for free? LOL! Think again, jew.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Same risk as downloading torrented movies. You get caught and you face
      the same possible penalties. If you don't give a shit about a notice from your
      ISP, don't waste your time or money on a VPN.

FAR WORSE is the fact most of these movie/tv download sites plant Malware on your computer
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      FAR WORSE is the fact most of these movie/tv download sites plant Malware on your computer

Not torrents. At least none that I have found.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You really think we'd be paying if we couldn't get it for free? LOL! Think again, jew.

What do you do for a living :cletus: do you give away your work for free? What if others were able to get it for free? Would you feel good about that :doublewide:

Fucking thief.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

What do you do for a living :cletus: do you give away your work for free? What if others were able to get it for free? Would you feel good about that :doublewide:

Fucking thief.

I don't do anything for a living. I'm on welfare. Basically every thing in my life is free. Only way to live, if you ask me.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:26 PM - Hide
    • :spam:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      My friend who told me about KODI has a huge stack of warning letters from the various entertainment industry lawyers..

That's scary. Are they going to sue him? I wouldn't mess with movie downloads. I can afford to buy or stream themb.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.