• Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:06 PM - Hide
    • :potd:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Free movies, even the ones in the theater, all TV series, even older ones---KODI + EXODUS plug in
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:16 PM - Hide
    • Hey MOD, what is the best platform to run Kodi on my TV? I was looking for a Plex plugin with Kodi but there is no such thing. I was considering a Raspberry PI.

Advince?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is the legality issue really a big deal, can it be run without the VPN accepting that there is some, minor, risk?

Same risk as downloading torrented movies. You get caught and you face the same possible penalties. If you don't give a shit about a notice from your ISP, don't waste your time or money on a VPN.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hey MOD, what is the best platform to run Kodi on my TV? I was looking for a Plex plugin with Kodi but there is no such thing. I was considering a Raspberry PI.

Advince?

Buy an Android Box 6.0 off Amazon. Nothing lower than 6.0. Apparently they don't come preloaded with Kodi addons anymore, but Kodi addons is easy to install.

Here's a simple video on how to install Kodi with Exodus. Less than 5 minutes. So easy even a nigger could do it.

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Buy an Android Box 6.0 off Amazon. Nothing lower than 6.0. Apparently they don't come preloaded with Kodi addons anymore, but Kodi addons is easy to install.

Here's a simple video on how to install Kodi with Exodus. Less than 5 minutes. So easy even a nigger could do it.

Nice. :thumbup:

Going to order one now.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Is the legality issue really a big deal, can it be run without the VPN accepting that there is some, minor, risk?

Same risk as downloading torrented movies. You get caught and you face the same possible penalties. If you don't give a shit about a notice from your ISP, don't waste your time or money on a VPN.

Keep in mind that your ISP can now sell your browsing history, so some legal troll is out there mining for kodi.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Hit with poo!
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Keep in mind that your ISP can now sell your browsing history, so some legal troll is out there mining for kodi.

My friend who told me about KODI has a huge stack of warning letters from the various entertainment industry lawyers..
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:45 PM - Hide
    • Benny_From_Abba posted:
      I use Exodus, but there seems to be better alternatives and APK's coming out. Phoenix is pretty good as well. I tried Silent Hunter last week and it was solid.

Better alternatives to Exodus? I doubt that. And Exodus also lets you download the movies and TV shows to your hard-drive. You just have to go into Exodus options, enable downloads, and then choose which folder to download.

If you're using an Android box or phone, the download path has to be set in the kodi folder..... /sdcard1/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Absolutely, I NEVER use a VPN. With kodi, you don't connect to other people's computer like you do with BitTorrent. You connect to actual servers.

Anyways, I've been downloading for nearly 20 years, and never once had a problem. People that claim to have all sorts of legal problems from downloading, are all full of shit. They are just trying to scare you.
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Better alternatives to Exodus? I doubt that. And Exodus also lets you download the movies and TV shows to your hard-drive. You just have to go into Exodus options, enable downloads, and then choose which folder to download.

If you're using an Android box or phone, the download path has to be set in the kodi folder..... /sdcard1/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files

I've found way better 4K content outside of Exodus. I haven't found a good free IPTV solution yet however, all are garbage to this point.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Nope. Not the same risk. As I said in my previous post. with Kodi Exodus, you don't connect to other people's computers, you connect to servers. With Kodi Exodus, there is no risk at all. And to be honest, there's no risk with torrents, either. But with torrents, you might, at worse, get a notice from your ISP. And if that happens, just get a new ISP.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:53 PM : Edited 05/19/2017 12:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

My friend who told me about KODI has a huge stack of warning letters from the various entertainment industry lawyers..

;jewdar;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:55 PM - Hide
    • Benny_From_Abba posted:
      . posted:

I've found way better 4K content outside of Exodus. I haven't found a good free IPTV solution yet however, all are garbage to this point.

So what's better than Exodus? I'm willing to try it out.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      \
      ;crypto2;

:bullshit:
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 01:03 PM - Hide
    • MOD posted:
      . posted:
      ;jewdar;

Akins, stop being a cunt or I'll ban your Turner Turnip reg name and I'll start banning your IPs.

Lay low, child fucker.
      \
      :schlomo:

kekekekekeke i c u.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 01:05 PM - Hide
    • I run kodi on an $80 8 inch Amazon tablet. Works great.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 01:07 PM - Hide
    • MOD posted:
      . posted:
      ;jewdar;

Akins, stop being a cunt or I'll ban your Turner Turnip reg name and I'll start banning your IPs.

Lay low, child fucker.

Yes, you did ban my Turner Turnip reg name once before, except I'm NOT Akins. Go look at my non proxy IP. I'm in Canada. Not everyone on this board who hates jews is Akins.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.