• It is hilarious to watch as the pigeonized left desperately coddle the false and empty hope of impeachment

• Russian hacker
    • Re: It is hilarious to watch as the pigeonized left desperately coddle the false and empty hope of impeachment
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      They feel and react purely by emotion. Like women. All leftist men are cum-eating cucks.

I've never seen anything like it. They HAVE to see what everyone else sees, and yet they apparently don't. :lol:

If you have enough people telling you it is okay to be fucked up, people will choose to be fucked up just to ensure for themselves an identity. All of those people are the weakest, most childish of nobodies who have chosen the easiest identities available to them. "Hmmm. Me do something, or you do something for me...Let me think..."

The Scientist tolls sometimes for decades to be recognized. Now that the communist regime is in full swing in America, more popular recognition and equal standing can be achieved by mere sucking on another dude's cawk. After all, it's the cotton and bean pickers, burger flippers and waitresses who create a society, right? :lol:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
    • Re: It is hilarious to watch as the pigeonized left desperately coddle the false and empty hope of impeachment
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The Republicans are going to crush the Democrats so hard in the next election because of all this, honestly you can't call it anything but treasonous bullshit because it isn't about opposition, it is about blatantly disregarding and working against the US government in every way possible and ridiculing Trump and all his supporters names.

All the libbies have left is California. That is a lost cause.

You'd be quite surprised at the resistance in California. At least a third of us have had enough of Jerry Brown and his Communist regime. People are getting more than vocal about it.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I rather have Trump in office then Pence. Trump is incompetent which limits how much he will accomplish.

From my understanding, it's not very difficult to push a button.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I rather have Trump in office then Pence. Trump is incompetent which limits how much he will accomplish.
      \
      ;yuofag;

Of course. That is why Globalists are so angry. Because he's incompetent.

Discussing politics and power with you fruitcakes is getting boring.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:26 PM - Hide
    • If Trump is impeached that means Hillary is automatically president, right?
      \
      ;yuofag;
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I've never seen such an unhappy bunch as the Libtards/snowflakes. The more trouble they create, the less people will vote for their party.

Untrue. Swing voters pay little attention and hear "Russia, Russia, Russia" every day.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If Trump is impeached that means Hillary is automatically president, right?
      \
      ;yuofag;

:potd:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Discussing politics and power with you fruitcakes is getting boring.

Wanna talk about more penis? :bean:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:48 PM - Hide
    • Trump has flushed out the Joo vermin for all to see.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You'd be quite surprised at the resistance in California. At least a third of us have had enough of Jerry Brown and his Communist regime. People are getting more than vocal about it.

Too bad. You waited too long. Immigration and outbreeding means the communists won.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Trump has flushed out the Joo vermin for all to see.

Ivanka and Jared are pretty verminous.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:06 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That's the dream.

Here's the reality.

It is hilarious to watch as the pigeonized left desperately coddle the false and empty hope of impeachment #1

It is hilarious to watch as the pigeonized left desperately coddle the false and empty hope of impeachment #2

It is hilarious to watch as the pigeonized left desperately coddle the false and empty hope of impeachment #3

It is hilarious to watch as the pigeonized left desperately coddle the false and empty hope of impeachment #4

:lol:

:potd: :rofl:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:15 AM - Hide
    • super creepy rob low posted:
      PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP FOREVER!!

AND HILLARY IS *STILL* NOT PRESIDENT!!!

Donald Trump; the last hero of the white male.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:17 AM - Hide
    • ;fattroll;
    • Duverson
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:27 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Exactly right.

Trump is a RINO who used to hang out with the Clintons when Bill was president. Pence is the real deal. Full blown right wing nutjob. With Pence as president and no phony scandals for distraction, the Democrats will be in for a serious assfucking.

It's gonna be hilarious
      ;ulol;
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:31 AM - Hide
    • Duverson posted:
      . posted:

Exactly right.

Trump is a RINO who used to hang out with the Clintons when Bill was president. Pence is the real deal. Full blown right wing nutjob. With Pence as president and no phony scandals for distraction, the Democrats will be in for a serious assfucking.

It's gonna be hilarious
      ;ulol;

Pence is an Evangelical who will send 200,000 marines into Syria as the preamble to a huge world war with Iran for the Zionazis and god knows who else. Just shut up and support Trump.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Too bad. You waited too long. Immigration and outbreeding means the communists won.

Yeah, whatever. I'm sure your opinion from Bumfuck, Kansas is accurate.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;fattroll;

I took Caltrain today. It was full so I had to stand in the aisle. I was standing next to a guy who looked exactly like that guy in the pic. He was reading shit with Bernie Sanders all over it and commenting on anti-Trump memes

LOL
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      ;fattroll;

I took Caltrain today. It was full so I had to stand in the aisle. I was standing next to a guy who looked exactly like that guy in the pic. He was reading shit with Bernie Sanders all over it and commenting on anti-Trump memes

LOL

Some stupid fagger dropped it being too dumb to realize that only faggers look like that. :lol:
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The Republicans are going to crush the Democrats so hard in the next election because of all this, honestly you can't call it anything but treasonous bullshit because it isn't about opposition, it is about blatantly disregarding and working against the US government in every way possible and ridiculing Trump and all his supporters names.

Nah.
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:57 AM - Hide
    • How do you all know that the left is pigeon toed?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:58 AM - Hide
    • Reminds me of the way you baggers desperately hoped to find documents proving that Obama wasn't born in America. How did that work out for ya? :lol:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 01:45 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Reminds me of the way you baggers desperately hoped to find documents proving that Obama wasn't born in America. How did that work out for ya? :lol:

:lol: What reminds you of it - the way your party is down on the carpet like crackheads looking for slivers to desperately pin on Trump?

Eight more years. :mittens:

Posted 05/18/2017 01:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      ;fattroll;

LOL
      \
      ;fattroll;

• Russian hacker
      Posted 05/18/2017 03:00 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They don't seem to understand how the impeachment process works. First, you must get the House to impeach the POTUS, and given that the House is +40 for the Republicans, that will not happen. Then you need the Senate to remove the POTUS, and, again, it's a republican-controlled body.

The average radical leftist is little more than a child - they don't think, they just feel.

Agreed, it's all folly but to say this retardedness is limited to Dems just reveals your blatant partisanship

Were you not around for the last 8 years?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.