TOTAL GAY FAGGOT
NOT GAY AT ALL
  • IS ACD GAY?

• Local milk person
    • Re: POLL: IS ACD GAY?
      Posted 08/02/2017 05:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is he gay or not?

NO I AM NOT GAY. I SUPPORT FAGS SUCH AS DEATH2ME MARRYING OTHER FAGS IF THEY WANT TO, MORE POWER TO THEM. I DO NOT ENDORSE ASSLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC BUT I DO ENDORSE TOPLESS UKRANIAN SLUTS IN PUBLIC. I BELIEVE NISSE SHOULD POST HIS NEGRESSES IN PEACE. I THINK TRUMBY IS A PILE OF SHIT AND BAGGERS ARE DUMB RACISTS EASILY GULLED. OBAMA WAS A DAMN GOOD PRESIDENT AND HILLARY IS A NOISOME CUNT WHO WOULD ALSO HAVE MADE A GOOD PRESIDENT. HANS SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE SITE POLITICALLY NEUTRAL INSTEAD OF PICKING A SIDE. TROLOLOL IS A REAL CHOICE ASSHOLE WITH A REAL CHOICE IMAGE COLLECTION. GRUNTLED NEEDS TO BE DISARMED AND PUT IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME. FOR THESE BELIEFS AND MANY OTHERS I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND REBANNED BY HANS THE ASPIE AND HIS FAGGOT MODS, AND BRITTANY MUMPHREY THE TORONTOFAG BUMPS THIS POLL LIKE THE OCD STALKER HE IS EVERY TIME HE THINKS I MIGHT BE POSTING ANON ON THE FRONT PAGE

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

;0fucks;
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/02/2017 05:08 PM - Hide
    • AND FUCK JACK BRISCO AND HIS STUPID GODDAMN CRAIGSLIST BULLSHIT. JESUS CHRIST GIVE IT REST ALREADY YOU ASSHOLE
      ;acd;
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/02/2017 07:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      NO I AM NOT GAY. I SUPPORT FAGS SUCH AS DEATH2ME MARRYING OTHER FAGS IF THEY WANT TO, MORE POWER TO THEM. I DO NOT ENDORSE ASSLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC BUT I DO ENDORSE TOPLESS UKRANIAN SLUTS IN PUBLIC. I BELIEVE NISSE SHOULD POST HIS NEGRESSES IN PEACE. I THINK TRUMBY IS A PILE OF SHIT AND BAGGERS ARE DUMB RACISTS EASILY GULLED. OBAMA WAS A DAMN GOOD PRESIDENT AND HILLARY IS A NOISOME CUNT WHO WOULD ALSO HAVE MADE A GOOD PRESIDENT. HANS SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE SITE POLITICALLY NEUTRAL INSTEAD OF PICKING A SIDE. TROLOLOL IS A REAL CHOICE ASSHOLE WITH A REAL CHOICE IMAGE COLLECTION. GRUNTLED NEEDS TO BE DISARMED AND PUT IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME. FOR THESE BELIEFS AND MANY OTHERS I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND REBANNED BY HANS THE ASPIE AND HIS FAGGOT MODS, AND BRITTANY MUMPHREY THE TORONTOFAG BUMPS THIS POLL LIKE THE OCD STALKER HE IS EVERY TIME HE THINKS I MIGHT BE POSTING ANON ON THE FRONT PAGE

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

;0fucks;

You sound like a self hating homosexual.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/02/2017 07:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

;0fucks;

:umad2:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/02/2017 09:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      AND FUCK JACK BRISCO AND HIS STUPID GODDAMN CRAIGSLIST BULLSHIT. JESUS CHRIST GIVE IT REST ALREADY YOU ASSHOLE
      ;acd;

I like Jack's posts :shrug:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/03/2017 01:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is he gay or not?

His father disowned him after finding out he was a fag. He was crying about in chat the other day.
      Posted 08/04/2017 02:39 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

;0fucks;

• Local milk person
      Posted 08/04/2017 02:56 AM : Edited 08/04/2017 02:58 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

;fail;

Yes why are you such a board obsessed loser? Do you really have nothing else going on that makes this so important to you? If you did you wouldn't give a shit about BM, or HK, or Jack Brisco posting criagslist loser. They're posts on an anon board, if you don't like something, it's easy to just move on to something else or go do something else, anything else but obsess over this shit. No one else gives a shit about any of this other than it being an entertaining distraction. No one gets upset about regs and has meltdowns on a regular basis. You're a fucking loser and should go do something with yourself that's not this for 5 minutes.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/06/2017 05:00 PM - Hide
    • ACD IS WELL KNOW FOR GIVING SUCK JOBS TO OLD PAKISTANINI MEN BEHIND THE LOCAL MOSQE
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/07/2017 02:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yes why are you such a board obsessed loser? Do you really have nothing else going on that makes this so important to you? If you did you wouldn't give a shit about BM, or HK, or Jack Brisco posting criagslist loser. They're posts on an anon board, if you don't like something, it's easy to just move on to something else or go do something else, anything else but obsess over this shit. No one else gives a shit about any of this other than it being an entertaining distraction. No one gets upset about regs and has meltdowns on a regular basis. You're a fucking loser and should go do something with yourself that's not this for 5 minutes.

:goldstar:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/07/2017 02:22 AM - Hide
    • OP IF YOU NEED A FUCK BUDDY AND ARE IN THE MOOD FOR ADVENTURE, I'M SURE I CAN MEET YOUR NEEDS. PREFER BOTTOM BUT I'M FLEXIBLE.
      \
      :gayness:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.