• MODS: Do what it takes to ban, rack, fuck off and permanently remove from this board the pathetic cunt, Trigglychink

• Re: MODS: Do what it takes to ban, rack, fuck off and permanently remove from this board the pathetic cunt, Trigglychink
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hans posted:
      I don't know if that will become a rule, I'm just throwing out ideas.

Somethings gotta change though.

Or you could just implement a no racism rule? No racism allowed against whites, blacks, middle easterners, orientals, indians/hindus, latinos etc.

Using slurs like "pink pedo" "nigger" "streetshitter" "beaner" "chink" "sand monkey" "weak whyte" will be banned.

I don't think things need to change that drastically, I just think thread derailing needs to stop or be reduced.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: MODS: Do what it takes to ban, rack, fuck off and permanently remove from this board the pathetic cunt, Trigglychink
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So it's okay to spew nasty racist bile against nonwhites 24/7 ad nauseum in this board but if the racist white losers here get a taste of their own racist medicine, than that's crossing the line, is it?

Fucking hypocrites.

:cryingnazi:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:43 AM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      Actually, ya they will get in trouble too.

That's the point of anti thread derailing.

In the past I have complained about the people who derail every thread with Jew this, Jew that. I guess it's just time to act.

I don't care if this board wasn't mean to be serious, thread derailing is killing it so there'll be no board left to not be serious on.
      8chan pol says nigger, kike, gookface, etc... all the time, yet their board is thriving. Just saying...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:58 AM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      . posted:
      Hans posted:
      I don't know if that will become a rule, I'm just throwing out ideas.

Somethings gotta change though.

Or you could just implement a no racism rule? No racism allowed against whites, blacks, middle easterners, orientals, indians/hindus, latinos etc.

Using slurs like "pink pedo" "nigger" "streetshitter" "beaner" "chink" "sand monkey" "weak whyte" will be banned.

I don't think things need to change that drastically, I just think thread derailing needs to stop or be reduced.

Why not? In for a penny, in for a pound. You should give in to the bolshevik concern SJW's and make anything and everything THEY disagree with a bannable offence. You are trying to kill the board, right? No? Oh, then maybe you should have told the kommunist skum who proposed banning everyone who says "nigger" or "street shitter" to GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO BACK TO BERKELEY!

Just a thought...
      \
      :ebert2:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:58 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;tardchink; :vs: ;boardnazi;

That's spot on! :lol:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/21/2017 09:00 AM - Hide
    • So much for free speech forum :shrug:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/21/2017 09:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;tardchink; :vs: ;boardnazi;

:rofl:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.