• MODS: Do what it takes to ban, rack, fuck off and permanently remove from this board the pathetic cunt, Trigglychink

• ULTIMATUM
    • Local milk person
    • Posted 04/21/2017 06:19 AM : Edited 04/21/2017 06:20 AM - Hide
    • It's for his own good as much as ours. Deprived of this outlet, he may finally seek the help he desperately needs or failing that, at least :death2me:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Hit with poo!Homo Sign
    • Re: MODS: Do what it takes to ban, rack, fuck off and permanently remove from this board the pathetic cunt, Trigglychink
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:22 AM - Hide
    • So it's okay to spew nasty racist bile against nonwhites 24/7 ad nauseum in this board but if the racist white losers here get a taste of their own racist medicine, than that's crossing the line, is it?

Fucking hypocrites.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: MODS: Do what it takes to ban, rack, fuck off and permanently remove from this board the pathetic cunt, Trigglychink
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So it's okay to spew nasty racist bile against nonwhites 24/7 ad nauseum in this board but if the racist white losers here get a taste of their own racist medicine, than that's crossing the line, is it?

Fucking hypocrites.

Did he upset you?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:24 AM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:
      Did he upset you?

Looks like OP is triggered by a superior nonwhite :smile:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:26 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So it's okay to spew nasty racist bile against nonwhites 24/7 ad nauseum in this board but if the racist white losers here get a taste of their own racist medicine, than that's crossing the line, is it?

Fucking hypocrites.

I'm not calling for it because you're running an anti-White troll, but because you're a tiresome, board-killing cunt.

:winner:
      /
      I SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER! ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, 2000 TIMES A DAY, USING A FEW GAY STOCK PHRASES I AM COMPULSIVELY DRIVEN TO REPEAT FOREVER!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:32 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm not calling for it because you're running an anti-White troll, but because you're a tiresome, board-killing cunt.

:winner:
      /
      I SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER! ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, 2000 TIMES A DAY, USING A FEW GAY STOCK PHRASES I AM COMPULSIVELY DRIVEN TO REPEAT FOREVER!

How is trigglychink any more of a board killer than the racist white losers who spew "nigger" "kike" "streetshitter" "chink" etc. 24/7 in this board?
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      How is trigglychink any more of a board killer than the racist white losers who spew "nigger" "kike" "streetshitter" "chink" etc. 24/7 in this board?

He cuts and pastes the same phrases over and over.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:38 AM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:

That's not true. I've seen trigglychink give plenty of personalized unique responses. Trigglychink is a very smart adaptable cunning guy, that's why the racist white losers here hate him. It's like a pack of smelly pink pigs trying to take down a dragon. The pigs hate that the dragon is so much stronger, smarter, and fiercer than them so they bitch about the dragon endlessly.
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

He's not different and that's the problem.

Both class of posters are killing the board and a rule may be coming to stop thread derailing.
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:45 AM - Hide
    • ULTIMATUM posted:
      It's for his own good as much as ours. Deprived of this outlet, he may finally seek the help he desperately needs or failing that, at least :death2me:

I'm curious as to why he triggers you but the fags who derail threads with n*gger, k*ke, jew, etc don't?

Serious question.

As I said to another poster, anti thread derailing may come.
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      curbstomp posted:

That's not true. I've seen trigglychink give plenty of personalized unique responses. Trigglychink is a very smart adaptable cunning guy, that's why the racist white losers here hate him. It's like a pack of smelly pink pigs trying to take down a dragon. The pigs hate that the dragon is so much stronger, smarter, and fiercer than them so they bitch about the dragon endlessly.

He not the weak whyte pink pedo dude?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:58 AM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      He's not different and that's the problem.

Both class of posters are killing the board and a rule may be coming to stop thread derailing.

Hans, so far you've allowed the racist white losers to post the nastiest vilest racist shit against nonwhites 24/7 for years. You know what I'm talking about. However, whenever someone complained about how viciously racist and nasty these white losers were, you always said there's nothing you can do because of freedom of speech. There must be thousands of threads created over the past 3 years in F169 that contain extremely offensive slurs, stereotypes, racist generalizations against blacks, jews, indians, chinese, mexicans etc. Yet none of the white posters who created those threads or contributed to those threads have been banned or cautioned by you or the mods. All in the name of free speech.

Now though, because there's someone who's giving the white racist losers a taste of their own racist medicine and because they're bitching about it, you're trying to pass some rule about "derailing threads" so you can get this trigglychink into trouble.

The reality is, and you know this very well Hans, that most F169 threads do get derailed. That's just the reality of posting here. Plenty of innocuous threads get hijacked and derailed by the racist white losers who start spewing "nigger" "kike" "streetshitter' etc. Will they get in trouble?

There are some serious issues that are discussed here but the majority of the threads are just nonsense and that's okay because this board is a much needed outlet for a lot of people. Threads being derailed is part of the F169 experience because this was never meant to be a serious forum with tons of rules.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:59 AM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:
      Yeah I get threads derailed by the stupid chimpout/niggermania idiots too.

true
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:00 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hans, so far you've allowed the racist white losers to post the nastiest vilest racist shit against nonwhites 24/7 for years. You know what I'm talking about. However, whenever someone complained about how viciously racist and nasty these white losers were, you always said there's nothing you can do because of freedom of speech. There must be thousands of threads created over the past 3 years in F169 that contain extremely offensive slurs, stereotypes, racist generalizations against blacks, jews, indians, chinese, mexicans etc. Yet none of the white posters who created those threads or contributed to those threads have been banned or cautioned by you or the mods. All in the name of free speech.

Now though, because there's someone who's giving the white racist losers a taste of their own racist medicine and because they're bitching about it, you're trying to pass some rule about "derailing threads" so you can get this trigglychink into trouble.

The reality is, and you know this very well Hans, that most F169 threads do get derailed. That's just the reality of posting here. Plenty of innocuous threads get hijacked and derailed by the racist white losers who start spewing "nigger" "kike" "streetshitter' etc. Will they get in trouble?

There are some serious issues that are discussed here but the majority of the threads are just nonsense and that's okay because this board is a much needed outlet for a lot of people. Threads being derailed is part of the F169 experience because this was never meant to be a serious forum with tons of rules.

Actually, ya they will get in trouble too.

That's the point of anti thread derailing.

In the past I have complained about the people who derail every thread with Jew this, Jew that. I guess it's just time to act.

I don't care if this board wasn't mean to be serious, thread derailing is killing it so there'll be no board left to not be serious on.
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:00 AM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:
      Yeah I get threads derailed by the stupid chimpout/niggermania idiots too.

Ya, anti thread derailing will address them too.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:03 AM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:

There are several posters in F169 who use "weak whyte" and "pink pedo" terms. Just like there must be at least 20 different people on F169 who use terms like "nigger" "kike" "streetshitter" etc.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:06 AM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      Actually, ya they will get in trouble too.

That's the point of anti thread derailing.

In the past I have complained about the people who derail every thread with Jew this, Jew that. I guess it's just time to act.

I don't care if this board wasn't mean to be serious, thread derailing is killing it so there'll be no board left to not be serious on.

Fair enough. Please give us the details i.e. examples of thread derailing, punishment for derailing a thread etc. once you've figured it out, boss.
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Fair enough. Please give us the details i.e. examples of thread derailing, punishment for derailing a thread etc. once you've figured it out, boss.

A thread about which car is the fastest suddenly turns into pig fighting about blacks, Jews, Muslims, Indians, Asians, whites, Hispanics, etc. is thread derailing.

A thread about whites being a plague on the planet turning into pig fighting about blacks, Jews, Muslims, Indians, Asians, whites, Hispanics, etc. is not thread derailing because the topic was obviously about pig fighting to begin with.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:13 AM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      A thread about which car is the fastest suddenly turns into pig fighting about blacks, Jews, Muslims, Indians, Asians, whites, Hispanics, etc. is thread derailing.

A thread about whites being a plague on the planet turning into pig fighting about blacks, Jews, Muslims, Indians, Asians, whites, Hispanics, etc. is not thread derailing because the topic was obviously about pig fighting to begin with.

That sounds fair enough. I'll abide by that from now on.
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:15 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That sounds fair enough. I'll abide by that from now on.

I don't know if that will become a rule, I'm just throwing out ideas.

Somethings gotta change though.
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      curbstomp posted:

There are several posters in F169 who use "weak whyte" and "pink pedo" terms. Just like there must be at least 20 different people on F169 who use terms like "nigger" "kike" "streetshitter" etc.

One thing that sticks out is nigger, kike, streetshitter are one word slurs weak whyte pink pedo is 4 words. Someone is trying to hard if they have to type a phrase versus a word dozens of times. It looks pathetic.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:19 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

:lol:

BEWARE THE DLAGON!
      \
      :chinaman:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:20 AM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      I don't know if that will become a rule, I'm just throwing out ideas.

Somethings gotta change though.

Or you could just implement a no racism rule? No racism allowed against whites, blacks, middle easterners, orientals, indians/hindus, latinos etc.

Using slurs like "pink pedo" "nigger" "streetshitter" "beaner" "chink" "sand monkey" "weak whyte" will be banned.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Or you could just implement a no racism rule? No racism allowed against whites, blacks, middle easterners, orientals, indians/hindus, latinos etc.

Using slurs like "pink pedo" "nigger" "streetshitter" "beaner" "chink" "sand monkey" "weak whyte" will be banned.

\
      :schlomo:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.