• WORDS FUCKING FAIL ME II

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: WORDS FUCKING FAIL ME II
      Posted 04/21/2017 05:15 AM - Hide
    • She's about as Irish as I am arab. GTFOH dumb gook cunt. Looks like one of them muzzie gooks
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • dog.born.in.stable
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 05:26 AM - Hide
    • :chinaman:
      /
      Cead mile failte. I'm Chonchobhair nmac Dhonnchaddhdhdhdhdhdhhdhdh
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:29 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      East Asians are the superior race, now we're taking over Ireland too, sorry smelly pink pedos, it's our time to rule the world now. :smile:

Can't think of any asian 'tater dishs. Not a single one. Better assimilate or starve watching rice die in the cold fog.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:38 AM - Hide
    • Chew my poontang nope!
      \
      :cryngnazi:
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      East Asians are the superior race, now we're taking over Ireland too, sorry smelly pink pedos, it's our time to rule the world now. :smile:

Dont look east asian to me. More jungle asian
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:54 AM : Edited 04/21/2017 08:55 AM - Hide
    • Stupid dames abound. The wenches are fad followers. Their hormone-awash brains are frivolous to an extreme. For a lengthy period before political correctness slithered in society leaders knew the dames were mentally inferior thus prohibited the hussies from voting, being empaneled on juries, allowed to sign contracts, etc.

This was done to protect society and to protect the little immature girls from themselves. To ease implementation of societal norms a blanket ban upon giving dames full adult rights, responsibilities and privileges was in place. Reality shows that a minority of the gals did and do have the "right stuff" to engage in society as adults. Conversely, there are males lacking the "right stuff" who need to be curtailed as females once were.

Society needs to implement testing to determine who is to be given full adult responsibilities and the rights and privileges that accompany those responsibilities. For the weak-minded of the mob reading these words some rights are basic and allotted to all. I omit that lengthy list. Use your damn common sense you simpletons whose emotions over-ride whatever logic or rationality resides inside you... if any. YOU are the ones who will likely be denied the vote, jury empanelment and other aspects of life as an adult in USA society.

I expect a large percentage of dames to fail the tests that act as a pass into full adult status in USA society. For biological and cultural conditioning reasons I expect a larger percentage of males to pass those tests. We will see... when those much-needed tests commence.

Let the tests begin!!!

WORDS FUCKING FAIL ME II #1

WORDS FUCKING FAIL ME II #2
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:54 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This is the guy to be banned posting sacrilegious images like this.

BINGO!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:59 AM - Hide
    • Baggers, let go of your fear of everything, and the world will immediately be a much brighter place.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 09:05 AM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      Stupid dames abound. The wenches are fad followers. Their hormone-awash brains are frivolous to an extreme. For a lengthy period before political correctness slithered in society leaders knew the dames were mentally inferior thus prohibited the hussies from voting, being empaneled on juries, allowed to sign contracts, etc.

This was done to protect society and to protect the little immature girls from themselves. To ease implementation of societal norms a blanket ban upon giving dames full adult rights, responsibilities and privileges was in place. Reality shows that a minority of the gals did and do have the "right stuff" to engage in society as adults. Conversely, there are males lacking the "right stuff" who need to be curtailed as females once were.

Society needs to implement testing to determine who is to be given full adult responsibilities and the rights and privileges that accompany those responsibilities. For the weak-minded of the mob reading these words some rights are basic and allotted to all. I omit that lengthy list. Use your damn common sense you simpletons whose emotions over-ride whatever logic or rationality resides inside you... if any. YOU are the ones who will likely be denied the vote, jury empanelment and other aspects of life as an adult in USA society.

I expect a large percentage of dames to fail the tests that act as a pass into full adult status in USA society. For biological and cultural conditioning reasons I expect a larger percentage of males to pass those tests. We will see... when those much-needed tests commence.

Let the tests begin!!!

WORDS FUCKING FAIL ME II #1

WORDS FUCKING FAIL ME II #2

Theres just a little impotent totalitarian inside just itching to get out, eh? And you claim to be an anerican. Youre no better than these lefties you just want to lock everything down under your bullshit ideals. Horseshoe theory proven correct
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.