• "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women.

• Local milk person
    • Re: "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women.
      Posted 04/21/2017 05:19 AM - Hide
    • Bump
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women.
      Posted 04/21/2017 05:27 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      How about 'aged crone' :lol:

:snicker:

:trev:
      /
      YOU WIZENED GRANDAM!

:ballbreaker:
      /
      That's better.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 05:52 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A friend of my wife's was widowed after over 30 years of marriage. She's in her mid 50s. Her husband was a great guy who died of pancreatic cancer. He made sure she was financially secure and after a few years she decided maybe it might be nice to get out there and find some companionship. Every time she comes over, we get to hear hilarious stories about the lame men that approach her. Apparently widows are especially appealing. She told us about one guy who is in his 50s, divorced and still has kids in elementary school. He pays 70% of his income in child support and alimony to his ex wife. After the second date he was already hinting about moving in with her :lol:

Now we are getting closer to the truth.

Reality is for every single woman, there are about 50 pathetic desperate low grade men.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:15 AM - Hide
    • KENT_GETTENY posted:
      . posted:
      "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women. #1

Oh, come on. Most of you guys would be all over that if you could.
      \
      :ladyj:

No way. Beastly. Looks like she smells musky.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Now we are getting closer to the truth.

Reality is for every single woman, there are about 50 pathetic desperate low grade men.

Yeah, but:
      - A pathetic desperate low grade man can part with a couple of hundred bucks and fuck an 18-year old any time he wants.
      - Same man can go to Latin America or south-east Asia and embark on a Sodom and Gonorrhea bonking frenzy the like of which beggars the imagination.
      - Same man can in the worst case batter his biltong to internet filth, while cultivating male friendships and pursuing hobbies to fill the void in his life.

With the bar so low, there is every reason to be picky these days. Dying alone is still preferable to surrendering your life to anything but an exceptional Western woman, well below the age of 30.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:27 AM - Hide
    • The comments in the article are comedy gold. Looks like half the world has taken the red pill. :lol:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:36 AM : Edited 04/21/2017 06:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The comments in the article are comedy gold. Looks like half the world has taken the red pill. :lol:

People are starting to use common sense.

This dame ditched her husband of 20-some years simply because she was bored. Maybe HE was just as bored with HER...But he doesn't matter because this is ALL ABOUT her.

Now she wonders why anyone interested in her menopausal snot-tube sees her as fit only for a pump & dump.
      :666:
      I Am The Beast

Men Are Under No
      Obligation To Share
      Some Dumb Twat's
      Self Delusions

The Quicker We All
      Realize This The Better
      We Will All Be
      Posted 04/21/2017 06:56 AM - Hide
    • Internet dating will solve everything for these "ladies."
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:45 AM - Hide
    • Am free, going to hit the dating market. Despite that am 56 years old, my friend Lisa said I can pass for 30. My ideal date is a man worth millions, has the looks of a greek god and wants to go to a Billy Idol concert like it is 1985 again. Tinder, make it work...oh I have someone hitting my profile.
      Tee Hee

Hi am Trevor. As you can see in my picture, am 6'3" with 1% body fat. That flowing mane of blond hair is real. Those 6 pack abs are a result of doing my exercise program. My net worth is $50 million. I was once a member of SEAL Team 6 as my nickname was the 'Trevornator', but you can just call me Trev.
      :trev:

Am in Luv.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:58 AM - Hide
    • These women should be learning the underage boys.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:59 AM - Hide
    • Women. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A friend of my wife's was widowed after over 30 years of marriage. She's in her mid 50s. Her husband was a great guy who died of pancreatic cancer. He made sure she was financially secure and after a few years she decided maybe it might be nice to get out there and find some companionship. Every time she comes over, we get to hear hilarious stories about the lame men that approach her. Apparently widows are especially appealing. She told us about one guy who is in his 50s, divorced and still has kids in elementary school. He pays 70% of his income in child support and alimony to his ex wife. After the second date he was already hinting about moving in with her :lol:

Most people who are single in their 50s are weird and undesirable as mates.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:28 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      KENT_GETTENY posted:
      . posted:
      "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women. #1

\

Oh really? Take her girdle and makeup off and get back to me. Erections never lie and she wouldn't do it for me.

Reminder: The Daily Fail put a bit of professional work in to get a photo that good.

None of you have found her online profiles?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      KENT_GETTENY posted:
      . posted:

\

Oh really? Take her girdle and makeup off and get back to me. Erections never lie and she wouldn't do it for me.

Reminder: The Daily Fail put a bit of professional work in to get a photo that good.

None of you have found her online profiles?

She looks like a 6 to me. 6 hours of photoshop on her picture.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:41 AM - Hide
    • There's only one reason a Daily Fail photographer takes a side view of a :hen: with the camera pointing upward...
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Why are Americans forced to go to British newspapers to get common sense and unbiased news?

The Daily Fail is the red board paper-of-record.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 09:33 AM - Hide
    • 'Men are far more likely than women to desire physical attractiveness in a romantic partner,' says Professor Sherman.

Thanks "professor". what else? water is wet?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 09:55 AM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:
      The funniest part is when she says, "I looked over at my husband and saw this greying, paunchy old man. I asked myself, 'is this what it's come to?'"

Yes toots - and I'm sure he viewed you as the same attractive 22 year old that he married 30 years ago, and not the saggy, wrinkled, greying old hag that you've become.

As I grow older I increasingly believe that 90% of women are literally emotionally incapable of introspection or empathy. It must be a biological flaw of some kind.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 10:03 AM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:
      The funniest part is when she says, "I looked over at my husband and saw this greying, paunchy old man. I asked myself, 'is this what it's come to?'"

Yes toots - and I'm sure he viewed you as the same attractive 22 year old that he married 30 years ago, and not the saggy, wrinkled, greying old hag that you've become.

Thought the same.

Harold just doesn't do it for me anymore. He got old. I, on the other hand, still look like that sexy 23 year old woman from 1968.
      :grams:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 10:05 AM - Hide
    • AT 35 YOUR ASS BETTER HAVE SOME VIABLE SKILLS TO PUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCALE TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR FADING LOOKS AND AGING ASS HUNN.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 10:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Bloomberg Boi posted:

As I grow older I increasingly believe that 90% of women are literally emotionally incapable of introspection or empathy. It must be a biological flaw of some kind.

Historically women were male property :shrug:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 10:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      AT 35 YOUR ASS BETTER HAVE SOME VIABLE SKILLS TO PUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCALE TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR FADING LOOKS AND AGING ASS HUNN.

Bitches can't cook, clean, or suck worth shit anymore
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/21/2017 10:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Bloomberg Boi posted:

We gave women rights to destroy you, you never saw it coming ;schlomo;
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.