• Ever notice that when you ask someone what their favorite kind of food is they never say

• Local milk person
    • Re: Ever notice that when you ask someone what their favorite kind of food is they never say
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      After we kill it.

Why don't you kill it by buttfucking it to death? That seems like more fun
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Ever notice that when you ask someone what their favorite kind of food is they never say
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      After we kill it.

Why don't you kill it by buttfucking it to death? That seems like more fun

You seem obsessed with anal bestiality.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The majority of white people eat bland food and that's why cuisines from white countries tend to be bland and unappetizing as well. Most white people just can't handle the heat, they have inferior digestive systems and mouths.

Some of them even think a sprinkle of pepper is too spicy! Give a white person a plate of bland unappetizing plate of boiled meat (no pepper, that's too spicy for a white person) and they'll be happy eating that for the rest of their lives.
      \
      ;mexican;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/20/2017 08:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

You fail, loser!
      \
      :emma:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/20/2017 04:35 PM - Hide
    • krozthecat posted:
      I bet its bigger than yours bitch

I'm not so sure about that. You're gonna have to post a pic of that little Mexican cock so we can be sure. C'mon, show us a little bit of that south of the border magic. Don't be shy.
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:12 AM : Edited 04/21/2017 08:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm not so sure about that. You're gonna have to post a pic of that little Mexican cock so we can be sure. C'mon, show us a little bit of that south of the border magic. Don't be shy.

you show yours I've already shown mine.

but you won't because you're a lil dick coward
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.