• Ever notice that when you ask someone what their favorite kind of food is they never say

• Russian hacker
    • Re: Ever notice that when you ask someone what their favorite kind of food is they never say
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      My favorite food is American. Baloney, enriched wonder bread, pasteurized processed cheese food, hamburger helper, all that good stuff.
      \
      :winner2:

:potd::lol:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
    • Re: Ever notice that when you ask someone what their favorite kind of food is they never say
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Kentucky Fried chicken....Colonel Sanders is white.

Although KFC is tasty, it's nowhere near as good as what the negroes can make.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Kentucky Fried chicken....Colonel Sanders is white.

Sanders is dead
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Although KFC is tasty, it's nowhere near as good as what the negroes can make.

How about your Moms liver grilled with onions. Is that white food?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      How about your Moms liver grilled with onions. Is that white food?

Nobody likes that shit. My mom didn't make liver and onions. Yes that is white people food.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:44 PM - Hide
    • Burgers #1 in the world.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:48 PM - Hide
    • Salmon.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:51 PM - Hide
    • My favourite food is just anything pureed. I hate chewing shit, would rather just drink all my meals. It is easy to do this sort of food at home. Like I might make a burger and then chuck it in the blender. But I hate eating out for this reason.
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:52 PM - Hide
    • Peruvian food. Trust me. The best. Peruvian women have THE BEST PUSSY
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:00 PM - Hide
    • Seafood.
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:09 PM - Hide
    • The same thing that gives people around the equator lower IQs also gives them a broader variety of ingredient options when making their food.

The Japanese easily have the best food of the cold weather countries. It's amazing how much they've done with such limited options.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Creole is better because it has American negro influences. You cannot beat the libido of the negro

;archiethis;
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:34 PM : Edited 04/19/2017 09:36 PM - Hide
    • And yet American food is taking over the world. :shrug:

American food sucks! More please.
      \
      :earth:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:40 PM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:
      Clams from Connecticut. Long Island Sound.

Like you would know about that, you white trash loser.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      And yet American food is taking over the world. :shrug:

American food sucks! More please.
      \
      :earth:

America is a multi cultural land, not a white one.
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Salmon is chug food.

Whats a chug? a bigger fish? :shrug:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It's from any white countries? It's always Thai, or Chinese, or Mexican or some other non-white country's food. Even African American food is better than any European food. I guess some people name Italian as their favorite but many racists don't consider Italians white anyway.

At least european food isn't filled with toxic junk like hormones, GMOs, arsenic, chlorinated chicken, etc.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      At least european food isn't filled with toxic junk like hormones, GMOs, arsenic, chlorinated chicken, etc.

While i agree with you, shouldn't you be getting ready for school? It's about taste, moron. Follow along closely.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/19/2017 09:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Whats a chug? a bigger fish? :shrug:

Indians, muthafucka! Native Americans
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.