• BREAKING: FBI, DOJ, and senate Intelligence Committee all confirm that Trump was full of shit about the wiretapping...

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: BREAKING: FBI, DOJ, and senate Intelligence Committee all confirm that Trump was full of shit about the wiretapping...
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Your kidding right, this is working out great for Trump. Think real hard.

I am waiting for someone to really explain it. So far, we've got Rush Limbaugh, and he is correct for his part of the analysis.

All I got is I need to shower after listening to the scum political class in the country. THEY are the embarrassment - they are stupid, greedy, grandstanding and dishonest.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
    • Re: BREAKING: FBI, DOJ, and senate Intelligence Committee all confirm that Trump was full of shit about the wiretapping...
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MORE TRUMP BULLSHIT
      :facepalm:

ACD, you filthy shit eating faggot, did you watch the briefing? I didn't think so. :rofl:
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:57 PM - Hide
    • Nigger filth Obama needs lynched
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:18 PM - Hide
    • THE JEW-OWNED LIBERAL MSM IS HAVING AN ORGASM OVER COMEY'S STATEMENTS.

"He destroyed Trump's claim of wiretapping"

"There is definitely something there with Trump/Russia connection as comey is investigating"

NBC called the whole thing a "GUT PUNCH to Trump"

The stupid Demonrats and entrenched GOPe think they are waging WAR against Trump with their Russia bullshit - but the war they are waging is against the USA, the Constitution and the Citizens who voted for Trump.

I guess the need for power and money and self-interest is so great, they would tear down the nation to the ground rather than release their grasping claws on what little they have.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:48 PM - Hide
    • Sundance, as usual, makes a very significant point:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/20/the-uniparty-congressional-swamps-meaningless-political-fbinsa-hearing/

The UniParty Congressional Swamp's Meaningless Political FBI/NSA Hearing
      Posted on March 20, 2017 by sundance

The Congressional Intelligence Committee hearing today was everything we anticipated it would be. Which is to say it was: insufferable political posturing, pandering and circular parseltongue swirling the drain of non-intellectual gobbledygook.

These types of congressional hearings are perfect feed pellets for media pundits to blather endlessly, wax philosophically, and engage in long-winded academic esoteric analyses contrasting the implied meanings of stop signs. However, they are ridiculous for all other purposes.

That said, against the backdrop of the espoused intention, and with full acceptance of the historic UniParty Benghazi hearings driven intentionally into the pit of nothingness, prayerfully I'm not the only person who noted that not a single congressional panelist asked Director James Comey or NSA Mike Rogers if they personally were the person who unmasked the identity of General Mike Flynn in the "intelligence intercepts".

Yes, that's correct. There is only ONE KNOWN Factual and CRIMINAL activity currently identified: the unmasking and leaking of Mike Flynn's name to the media.

Yet not a single congressional intelligence committee member would [DIRECTLY] ask Rogers or Comey -under oath- if they were the source of: A) "The Unmasking", and/or B) "The Leaking".

Stop for a moment and think about that glaring an intentional non inquiry against the expressed intention of the purpose of the committee.
      .."

:rofl:

SO WHO IS THE LEAKER NOW? :hmmm:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:48 PM - Hide
    • One good thing out of the hearings is that Comey painted himself into a corner. All it will take is one person who says that he is the source of the information the Obama Administration received over the wiretap (or surveillance) and he is toast.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      One good thing out of the hearings is that Comey painted himself into a corner. All it will take is one person who says that he is the source of the information the Obama Administration received over the wiretap (or surveillance) and he is toast.

Not so. He was pretzel explaining nothing.
      If he wasn't there. Same result.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:51 PM - Hide
    • If any of those congressmen had directly asked Comey and Rogers if they were the leaker, then they might have at least elicited a 5th Amendment instead of the "no comment".

But they did not ask, because this was orchestrated, televised Kabuki Theatre.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      One good thing out of the hearings is that Comey painted himself into a corner. All it will take is one person who says that he is the source of the information the Obama Administration received over the wiretap (or surveillance) and he is toast.

Not so. He was pretzel explaining nothing.
      If he wasn't there. Same result.

Comey and Rogers just made themselves into suspects in the only known federal felony to have been committed - the leaking of Michael Flynn's name and also his communications. 10 years in PMITA prison for that.

AG Sessions/President Trump now have cause to remove the both of them because they are suspects since they are unable to ID who leaked. :lmao:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      In a narrow definition of 'wire tap' where alligator clips are used on a phone line, then o.k. no. In a modern sense, using remote radio telcom monitors, parabolic mics, or micro devices place on or near enough premises for surveillance, then yeah, Trump and his campaign were bugged.

How else did transcripts of conversations between high level Trump staff and Trump himself get 'leaked' to MSM in attempts to discredit Trump? There are clearly other actors at play besides FBI, NSA, DIA, et all. Independent contractors with suitable capabilities would not be difficult to employ. The FBI etc. can disclaim they were involved and be mostly truthful about it. Again, Hillary and crew, Obama and crew - they all knew because they ordered it.

Trump, using 5D chess, is once again, bringing out the swamp creatures and shedding light on them. Das Trumpenfurher and the good people who elected him as POTUS shall prevail.

Trump is having the time of his life
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:15 PM - Hide
    • Comey's "can't remember" response to whether he shared his investigation with Obama (and launched it at the bidding of Obama and Lynch) is the trigger for AG Sessions to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate the FBI Director's collusion with Obama, Brennan and Clapper to usurp control over the Trump Presidency.

Put the FBI Director on Administrative Leave during the investigation, which will likely last for the duration of the Trump Presidency - at the established pace of Comey's investigations.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Trump is having the time of his life

;slol; someone just wrote that he is chumming the water
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:31 PM - Hide
    • 1. Wikileaks said that the Vault#7 dump was only about 1% of what they have. Watch for it - what if Wikileaks releasing some damning information on the heels of this non-investigative congressional hearing?

2. President Trump indicated that interesting things would be revealed in the next couple of weeks. His entire posture on his tweets has been that he has some sort of evidence to back up his claims. What if that evidence is released next?

They ALL just painted themselves into a corner, ALL of them.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:37 PM - Hide
    • I was so waiting for a Fifth Amendment plea. None. Definite proof the wrong questions are being asked.
      And, we the people, are not allowed to have those questions asked.

Can't wait for Obama to testify.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:44 PM - Hide
    • -no one asked about the now fired Paki/Indian IT guys and if they were the source of any hacking "wiretapping"

-no one asked anything about all the info revealed by Wikileaks if any of the intel agencies pretended to be "Russians" while hacking "wiretapping"

-no one asked them what they were doing to uncover the source of leaks within their depts. or why it was taking them SO LONG to find the leaker

-no one asked anything relevant
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I was so waiting for a Fifth Amendment plea. None. Definite proof the wrong questions are being asked.
      And, we the people, are not allowed to have those questions asked.

Can't wait for Obama to testify.

He is currently in status "fled the country". I think he is rightfully PARANOID about getting arrested himself. He is so stupid that he doesn't realize that they all protect him only because they are protecting themselves.

To break down collusion, a wedge must be driven between the parties, a wedge where their interests diverge. For instance, it is not uncommon for a woman in a relationship with a man to have knowledge of his criminal activity including murder. Then they breakup a couple of years later, and the woman runs to police to give evidence to solve the case in both her hate/revenge and her justified fear of the ex. When all these CONgress people are pitted against each other, some truth might come out - but they are snakes and this is their "business" being snakes, so they are very skilled at it.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 07:00 PM - Hide
    • Evidence is irrelevant. The media and the Liebrals have gotten this far with no evidence and they are attempting to take it to the next level.

The FBI has been investigating this Trump and Russia connection since last July. Comey told the world about it today. When asked if he had evidence, his response was, "Not yet." :lmao:

There are significant numbers of folks in this country who believe Hillary would have won without the oft-repeated LIE of "Russian collusion".
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 07:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      -no one asked about the now fired Paki/Indian IT guys and if they were the source of any hacking "wiretapping"

-no one asked anything about all the info revealed by Wikileaks if any of the intel agencies pretended to be "Russians" while hacking "wiretapping"

-no one asked them what they were doing to uncover the source of leaks within their depts. or why it was taking them SO LONG to find the leaker

-no one asked anything relevant

;trumpthis;

Why are they terrified to ask questions like this?

You already know why. Two weeks.
      \
      :trump:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 07:12 PM - Hide
    • So let me get this straight - the FBI has been investigating Trump since before he won the nomination and almost a year later they still haven't found any wrongdoing.

So what are they still investigating? Wishful thinking?

The thought content of Liberals ultimately is just that: delusional and childish, wishful thinking.
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
    • Ceterum censeo Islam delenda est
    • 11251 posts
    • 998 topics
      Posted 03/20/2017 09:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ... There is only ONE KNOWN Factual and CRIMINAL activity currently identified: the unmasking and leaking of Mike Flynn's name to the media.[/u]

Yet not a single congressional intelligence committee member would [DIRECTLY] ask Rogers or Comey -under oath- if they were the source of: A) "The Unmasking", and/or B) "The Leaking".

Stop for a moment and think about that glaring an intentional non inquiry against the expressed intention of the purpose of the committee.[/b] .."

The leaker was no doubt one of the slimy fuckweasels on Trump's own staff, putting a knife into the back of a rival in their never-ending pursuit of power and position.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 09:32 PM - Hide
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      . posted:
      ... There is only ONE KNOWN Factual and CRIMINAL activity currently identified: the unmasking and leaking of Mike Flynn's name to the media.[/u]

Stop for a moment and think about that glaring an intentional non inquiry against the expressed intention of the purpose of the committee.[/b] .."

The leaker was no doubt one of the slimy fuckweasels on Trump's own staff, putting a knife into the back of a rival in their never-ending pursuit of power and position.

Nope.
      This smells like a Loretta Lynch cronie.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 09:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MORE TRUMP BULLSHIT
      :facepalm:

Not true
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
    • Ceterum censeo Islam delenda est
    • 11251 posts
    • 998 topics
      Posted 03/20/2017 09:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      . posted:

Nope.
      This smells like a Loretta Lynch cronie.

:shrug: Maybe some America-first patriot didn't think this country needed a national security advisor who lied to his own boss.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/21/2017 01:40 AM - Hide
    • Another California IDIOT, Rep Janet Speier, California's 14th congressional district, represented by Jackie Speier (D-Hillsborough)...

Did you see this dingbat today? She started babbling that she imagines Vladmir Putin as a tarantula, a tarantula in the middle of a giant spider web...

:lmao:

Every time a Liberal opens their mouth, they just sound stupid. Do you have any Reps who are not just STUPID?
    • perjury.pending
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/21/2017 01:44 AM - Hide
    • Freshman Rep Elise Stefanik (R-NY, Albany area) asks a no-no question of Comey, and good listeners believe that he PERJURED himself...

PS - that was 5 hours of Comey testimony today, and there is supposed to be two more days of this nonsense.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/20/it-took-a-freshman-gop-congresswoman-to-pull-the-mask-from-fbi-director-comey/#more-130253

Representative Elise M. Stefanik is a young, freshman republican congresswoman from the Albany New York area. And using a probative questioning timeline, she single-handily pulled the mask from FBI Director James Comey, yet no-one seemed to notice.

Obviously Ms. Stefanik has not been in the swamp long enough to lose her common sense.

In the segment of the questioning below Rep. Stefanik begins by asking director Comey what are the typical protocols, broad standards and procedures for notifying the Director of National Intelligence, the White House and senior congressional leadership (aka the intelligence Gang of Eight), when the FBI has opened a counter-intelligence investigation.

The parseltongue response from Comey is a generalized reply (with uncomfortable body language) that notification of counter-intel investigations are discussed with the White House, and other pertinent officials, on a calendar basis, ie. "quarterly".

With the statement that such counter-intel notifications happen "generally quarterly", and against the backdrop that Comey stated in July of 2016 a counter-intel investigation began, Stefanik asks:

"when did you notify the White House, the DNI and congressional leadership"?

BOOM! Watch an extremely uncomfortable Director James Comey outright LIE... by claiming there was no active DNI -which is entirely false- James Clapper was Obama's DNI.

Watch it again.

Watch that first 3:00 minutes again. Ending with:

"Because of the sensitivity of the matter" ~ James Comey

Director Comey intentionally obfuscates knowledge of the question from Rep Stefanik; using parseltongue verbiage to get himself away from the sunlit timeline.

The counter-intel investigation, by his own admission, began in July 2016. Congress was not notified until March 2017. That's an eight month period - Obviously obfuscating the quarterly claim moments earlier.

The uncomfortable aspect to this line of inquiry is Comey's transparent knowledge of the politicized Office of the DNI James Clapper by President Obama. Clapper was used rather extensively by the Obama Administration as an intelligence shield, a firewall or useful idiot, on several occasions.

Anyone who followed the Obama White House intel policy outcomes will have a lengthy frame of reference for DNI Clapper and CIA Director John Brennan as the two primary political operatives. Brennan admitted investigating, and spying on, the Senate Intelligence Committee as they held oversight responsibility for the CIA itself.

The first and second questions from Stefanik were clear. Comey's understanding of the questions was clear. However, Comey directly evaded truthful response to the second question. When you watch the video, you can see Comey quickly connecting the dots on where this inquiry was going. ..."

MORE AT LINK

Here is the youtube of her questioning Comey:

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.