• BREAKING: FBI, DOJ, and senate Intelligence Committee all confirm that Trump was full of shit about the wiretapping...

• Highly Deplorable
    • Re: BREAKING: FBI, DOJ, and senate Intelligence Committee all confirm that Trump was full of shit about the wiretapping...
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:45 PM - Hide
    • the real problem with it is trump's decisionmaking in publicly accusing a former POTUS without having any proof

it makes the US look bad in the eyes of the world

and it makes trump look like a liar

extremely poor decision by trump
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
    • Re: BREAKING: FBI, DOJ, and senate Intelligence Committee all confirm that Trump was full of shit about the wiretapping...
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:47 PM - Hide
    • yeah...he sucks ass as President. Good candidate tho'
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      yeah...he sucks ass as President. Good candidate tho'

;trumpthis;
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:51 PM - Hide
    • Trump -> :a2m: <- Comey

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/james-comey-fbi-investigating-trump-144535217.html

Asked about President Trump's tweets accusing former President Obama of ordering wiretaps of Trump Tower and his phones, Comey said that he has "no information that supports those tweets" and added that the Justice Department "has no information that supports those tweets."

He added later that agency officials had made "a fairly easy judgment" that Russian President Vladimir Putin wanted to interfere with the U.S. election to help Trump and hurt his rival, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who had been a vigorous critic.

Putin "had a clear preference for the person running against the person he hated so much," Comey said.

National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers also disputed the president's suggestion that his agency might have encouraged Britain's intelligence agency GCHQ to eavesdrop on him. He didn't do so "nor would I." He agreed with the British government's characterization of the charge as "utterly ridiculous" adding that it "frustrates a key ally of ours."

The officials described Russia's interference in the 2016 election as unusual.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:08 PM - Hide
    • In a narrow definition of 'wire tap' where alligator clips are used on a phone line, then o.k. no. In a modern sense, using remote radio telcom monitors, parabolic mics, or micro devices place on or near enough premises for surveillance, then yeah, Trump and his campaign were bugged.

How else did transcripts of conversations between high level Trump staff and Trump himself get 'leaked' to MSM in attempts to discredit Trump? There are clearly other actors at play besides FBI, NSA, DIA, et all. Independent contractors with suitable capabilities would not be difficult to employ. The FBI etc. can disclaim they were involved and be mostly truthful about it. Again, Hillary and crew, Obama and crew - they all knew because they ordered it.

Trump, using 5D chess, is once again, bringing out the swamp creatures and shedding light on them. Das Trumpenfurher and the good people who elected him as POTUS shall prevail.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:15 PM - Hide
    • BUT BUT BUT OBAMA! CLINTON!
      \
      :repub:
    • ACD
    • wtSmes7eltk
    • Hit with poo!Homo Sign
    • 3352 posts
    • 385 topics
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:16 PM - Hide
    • ;baggertears2;
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      the real problem with it is trump's decisionmaking in publicly accusing a former POTUS without having any proof

it makes the US look bad in the eyes of the world

and it makes trump look like a liar

extremely poor decision by trump
      WTF is wrong with you? you better look at what he said, they are still investigating, what are they investigating if there is no evidence? lol.
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
    • Ceterum censeo Islam delenda est
    • 11251 posts
    • 998 topics
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ...How else did transcripts of conversations between high level Trump staff and Trump himself get 'leaked' to MSM in attempts to discredit Trump? ...

:lol: Trump's own rat-fucking scumbag administration is the source of the leaks as the backstabbers all scramble for power and status. It's a big game of Snakes and Ladders featuring Joo-banksters vs. neo-cons vs. conspiracy nutballs.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      WTF is wrong with you? you better look at what he said, they are still investigating, what are they investigating if there is no evidence? lol.

They are still investigating Trump's connections with Russia. :moran:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MORE TRUMP BULLSHIT
      :facepalm:

Comey did not deny the taps. He denied that the FBI did the taps. Are you even watching him or are you just lying because you are retard?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:26 PM - Hide
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      :lol: Trump's own rat-fucking scumbag administration is the source of the leaks as the backstabbers all scramble for power and status. It's a big game of Snakes and Ladders featuring Joo-banksters vs. neo-cons vs. conspiracy nutballs.

:ayrts:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:27 PM - Hide
      . posted:
      ...How else did transcripts of conversations between high level Trump staff and Trump himself get 'leaked' to MSM in attempts to discredit Trump? ...

Possibly, yet let's consider that Trump's guys don't care about political 'power' or position building. Actually they shun it. They already have enough. They are there to serve, and then leave. The embedded, long term career aka no place else to go Washington elite will do everything they can, and use everyone still in their pockets, to thwart the changes Trump is bringing. Comey may have been compromised, or he is walking a very tight rope to eventually deep throat the communists in our midst.
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
    • Ceterum censeo Islam delenda est
    • 11251 posts
    • 998 topics
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:

:ayrts:

Reports are that the ex-Goldman Sachs and ex-Rothchilds members of the Trump Administration fucking despise Steve Bannon and the conspiracy nutballs and the loathing is 169% mutual. :lol:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:39 PM - Hide
      Reports (made by me and other unnamed sources) are that the ex-Goldman Sachs and ex-Rothchilds members of the Trump Administration fucking despise Steve Bannon and the conspiracy nutballs and the loathing is 169% mutual. .
      \
      :crybabynazi:

So they did the leaks from the Flynn wiretaps (which were in place before January 20th) to the WAPO and NYT, since those are the CIA/Dem mouthpieces to throw people off the trail. Very clever.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:41 PM - Hide
    • About all he said was they are still investigating.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:45 PM - Hide
    • Baggers must be dizzy from all their spinning ITT.

:snicker:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      About all he said was they are still investigating.

and that he does not comment on ongoing investigations, just like he does not comment on sources for news articles, and he does not comment on.....

His whole testimony is "No comment".

As FBI Director, he is not qualified to speak beyond his own dept. which is the FBI.

He is actually outside the area of where he can comment when he said something about DOJ. For instance, in the issuance of a FISA warrant, he and the FBI would be utside the loop.

Televised congressional hearing are always like this - much fanfare, zero information.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Baggers must be dizzy from all their spinning ITT.

:snicker:
      Liberals make my head spin. their ignorance is mind boggling
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:33 PM - Hide
      You are one dumb mother fucker.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MORE DEMOCRAP BULLSHIT
      :facepalm:

FIFY

Why were they asking Comey to explain the "anonymous sources said" constantly repeated in the LIBERAL media?

Why don't they subpeona the NYT to explain themselves? Where did they get the information?

On Jan 20, 2017, Inauguration Day, the New York Times print edition featured on the front page "Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides".

From the Article:

"The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department's financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

And:

"Numerous news outlets, including The New York Times, have reported on the F.B.I. investigations into Mr. Trump's advisers. BBC and then McClatchy revealed the existence of a multiagency working group to coordinate investigations across the government."

Americans will find out when FBI Director Comey meets with congress next week. :rolleyes:

After the now famous Tweet from President Trump on 4 March, the Times changed the On-line headlines to "Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry into Trump Associates."

Now they have a dilemma: either admit the President was correct, change their story to protect their sources or admit it was fake news.

As for investigation, so far the agencies are in full denial mode. The edits were made to appear that the Russian Embassy was the actual target.

excerpt assist from: http://www.thecoachsteam.com/2017/03/who-wire-tapped-president-trump.html
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:39 PM - Hide
    • do u get the feeling your in a life or death 3 dimensonial chess math with a bunch of retarded emonitial spockx?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:40 PM - Hide
    • Kabuki Theatre

using congressional hearings for politcal showboating for their 2018 campaign runs

the same thing is happening at the Gorsuch confirmation hearings - Demonrat speeches instead of impartial questions, Feinswine is the leader on that
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.