• That's wierd: there was this commercial for Amex starring Tina Fey on an airplane, and they have clearly edited it

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: That's wierd: there was this commercial for Amex starring Tina Fey on an airplane, and they have clearly edited it
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Nobody knows how she got the huge scar on the side of her face. It is a very well kept secret.

She's an ugly Greek cunt, who cares

Hmmm...Amex. Fuck them. I figures they'd make an obnoxious ad like that. And note, the dude is an ugly jew.

the amex CEO is a nigger on the council on foreign relations so naturally he's going to be against "white" men (even though the jew actor isn't really white he portrays one). amex is full of street shitters undercutting the salaries of intelligent white males. it also has a lot of women in affirmative action roles. women who fuck everything up and hire women over men.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: That's wierd: there was this commercial for Amex starring Tina Fey on an airplane, and they have clearly edited it
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well, this commercial doesn't make any sense to begin with. She's trying to get his salad by offering him a movie in exchange. Why would she insist on selecting even the genre? Why would she care what movie he watches? She is just hungry and wants a salad.

Here is the original version from Aug. 30:

Tina Fey is still a cunt, though.

Maybe because shes a raging bitch?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Nobody knows how she got the huge scar on the side of her face. It is a very well kept secret.

She loves attacking people's children, but the second anyone asks about her scar, she clams up. I have read she as a child, and some weirdo just walked up to her and slashed her face. I wonder why she's always going on about gun control when it was a knife that scarrrd her.

She goes on and on about gun control to kowtow to the asshole eating kikes who stuff her bank account with shekels. :lol:

It would be grand if some nigger or spic jumped out of the crowd at Times Square and ran a box-cutter across her angry smug face. :lol: Imagine how the media would try to soften the story. Imagine the drugs Feycunt would be on to try and keep her from slipping up and telling the truth. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 07:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

She loves attacking people's children, but the second anyone asks about her scar, she clams up. I have read she as a child, and some weirdo just walked up to her and slashed her face. I wonder why she's always going on about gun control when it was a knife that scarrrd her.

She goes on and on about gun control to kowtow to the asshole eating kikes who stuff her bank account with shekels. :lol:

It would be grand if some nigger or spic jumped out of the crowd at Times Square and ran a box-cutter across her angry smug face. :lol: Imagine how the media would try to soften the story. Imagine the drugs Feycunt would be on to try and keep her from slipping up and telling the truth. :lol:

The same drugs she got to drink gallons of filthy jew jizz?
      \
      :tfb:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 07:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Wait did she attack Barton Trump?
    • OI_FEY
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 07:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      In the original, she trades a guy for his salad by offering to buy him a movie. In the original that has been airing for a few weeks, he says, "Ok, but I get to pick the movie." She says, quite cuntily, "nope." In the NEW version, she says "yes, but it has to be a comedy. It's an obvious edit, because they do it with a voice over when you can't see her face.

I wonder why they did that? Did the rest of America think she came off like a cunt in the orginal cut like I did?

If you even notice shit like this in the first place, you're watching too much goddamned television.
      \
      :gramps:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 07:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hmmm...Amex. Fuck them. I figures they'd make an obnoxious ad like that. And note, the dude is an ugly jew.

:archieluxury:
      Posted 05/20/2017 10:20 AM - Hide
    • "Fey has a scar a few inches long on the left side of her chin and cheek, the cause of which remained unexplained to the public until a 2008 Vanity Fair profile by Maureen Dowd,[181] and subsequently in her autobiographical book, where she revealed that "during the spring semester of kindergarten, I was slashed in the face by a stranger in the alley behind my house"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Fey

What the wench says and what really occurred we will never know.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 10:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well, this commercial doesn't make any sense to begin with. She's trying to get his salad by offering him a movie in exchange. Why would she insist on selecting even the genre? Why would she care what movie he watches? She is just hungry and wants a salad.

Here is the original version from Aug. 30:

Tina Fey is still a cunt, though.

:facepalm:

You stupid OCD fucks, it's a joke. She picks one of her own movies for the Opie to watch.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 10:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Wait did she attack Barton Trump?

Barton Trump!!!
      \
      :murrica:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 11:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      In the original. He says can I pick the genre. Then she says No. then she says, it must be a comedy.. now she says yes, but it must be a comedy.

Maybe it's one of those "any color as long as it's black" jokes. :shrug:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.