• That's wierd: there was this commercial for Amex starring Tina Fey on an airplane, and they have clearly edited it

• Unregistered coward
    • Posted 02/11/2017 10:11 PM - Hide
    • In the original, she trades a guy for his salad by offering to buy him a movie. In the original that has been airing for a few weeks, he says, "Ok, but I get to pick the movie." She says, quite cuntily, "nope." In the NEW version, she says "yes, but it has to be a comedy. It's an obvious edit, because they do it with a voice over when you can't see her face.

I wonder why they did that? Did the rest of America think she came off like a cunt in the orginal cut like I did?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: That's wierd: there was this commercial for Amex starring Tina Fey on an airplane, and they have clearly edited it
      Posted 02/11/2017 10:16 PM - Hide
    • I haven't seen the new cut, I imagine the complaints!
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: That's wierd: there was this commercial for Amex starring Tina Fey on an airplane, and they have clearly edited it
      Posted 02/11/2017 10:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I haven't seen the new cut, I imagine the complaints!

It's really odd - when he asks, "can I pick the genre," they cut to the back of her head, and then as she completes the new line, they show her from the front, and though she hasn't finished the new line, her lips aren't moving, as it was a shot from the original cut.

I guess they felt the original cut made her seem like the massive cunt she is, leveraging her wealth over the poor guy she just took a meal from :lol:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 10:26 PM - Hide
    • Well, this commercial doesn't make any sense to begin with. She's trying to get his salad by offering him a movie in exchange. Why would she insist on selecting even the genre? Why would she care what movie he watches? She is just hungry and wants a salad.

Here is the original version from Aug. 30:

Tina Fey is still a cunt, though.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 10:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nobody knows how she got the huge scar on the side of her face. It is a very well kept secret.

She loves attacking people's children, but the second anyone asks about her scar, she clams up. I have read she as a child, and some weirdo just walked up to her and slashed her face. I wonder why she's always going on about gun control when it was a knife that scarrrd her.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 10:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well, this commercial doesn't make any sense to begin with. She's trying to get his salad by offering him a movie in exchange. Why would she insist on selecting even the genre? Why would she care what movie he watches? She is just hungry and wants a salad.

Here is the original version from Aug. 30:

Tina Fey is still a cunt, though.

That's the edit with the new line - notice the cut to behind her when she's delivering it, and how her mouth isn't moving as she moves towards him. In the original, after he asks if he can pick the genre, she just says, "nope."
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 10:32 PM - Hide
    • She got into a knife fight with Teddy Atlas.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 10:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nobody knows how she got the huge scar on the side of her face. It is a very well kept secret.

She's an ugly Greek cunt, who cares
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 10:41 PM : Edited 02/11/2017 10:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

She's an ugly Greek cunt, who cares

Hmmm...Amex. Fuck them. I figures they'd make an obnoxious ad like that. And note, the dude is an ugly jew.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 11:23 PM - Hide
    • Who?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 11:32 PM - Hide
    • if she's a darling of the gays they are very careful to make her look absolutely wonderful and caring. Satan uses the media to make his people look morally perfect and to make his enemies look absolutely awful.

the word 'glamour' is used in the Malleus Maleficarum. it's original meaning was a kind of spell SAtan casts over the minds of people, to make them love an evil witch.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/mm01_10a.htm

you may laugh at the title 'if witches can by some glamour change men into beasts' but if you actually read the tract, these people were some of the most advanced metaphysical scientists that have ever lived. YOu must realize, the demons KEEP THIS KNOWlEDGE FROM THE MINDS OF HUMANS, in order to keep them subjugated of course. when human beings come to understand the reality of the spell they are under, that is a sign of great self possession, of self willed intellectual power.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 11:38 PM - Hide
    • Also devils can by witchcraft cause a man to be unable to see his wife rightly, and the converse. And this comes from an affectation of the fancy, so that she is represented to him as an odious and horrible thing. The devil also suggests representations of loathsome things to the fancy of both the waking and the sleeping, to deceive them and lead them to sin. But because sin does not consist in the imagination but in the will, therefore man does not sin in these fancies suggested by the devil, and these various transformations, unless of his own will he consents to sin.

from the Hammer of the Witches. the legal code of the Inquisition for over 250 years in countries around the world.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/mm01_10a.htm
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 11:43 PM - Hide
    • The second opinion of the modern Doctors is to the same effect, when they declare what is glamour, and how many ways the devil can cause such illusions. Here we refer to what has already been said concerning the arguments of S. Antoninus, which there is no need to repeat. The third opinion is that of S. Thomas, and is an answer to the argument where it is asked, Wherein lies the existence of the shape of a beast that is seen; in the senses, or in reality, or in the surrounding air? And his opinion is that the apparent shape of a beast only exists in the inner perception, which, through the force of imagination, sees it in some way as an exterior object. And the devil has two ways of effecting such a result. In one way we may say that the forms of animals which are conserved in the treasury of the imagination pass by the operation of the devil into the organs of inner senses; and in this way it happens in dreams, as has been declared above. And so, when these forms are impressed on the organs of the outer senses, such as sight, they appear as if they were present as outer objects, and could actually be touched. The other way results from a change in the inner organs of perception, through which the judgement is deceived; as is shown in the case of him who has his taste corrupted, so that everything sweet seems bitter; and this is not very different from the first method. Moreover, even men can accomplish this by the virtue of certain natural things, as when in the vapour of a certain smoke the beams of a house appear to be serpents; and many other instances of this are found, as had been mentioned above.

now I know that demons laugh and mock these things...because they know it's true and they FEAR mortals understanding their torments and abuses of power over us.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 11:48 PM - Hide
    • if you really want to read something to completely freak you out, read this paragraph from Hammer of the Witches.

Solutions of the Arguments. As to the first argument, that text is often quoted, but it is badly understood. For as to where it speaks of transformation into another shape or likeness, it has been made clear how this can be done by prestidigitatory art. And as to where it says that no creature can be made by the power of the devil, this is manifestly true if Made is understood to mean Created. But if the word Made is taken to refer to natural production, it is certain that devils can make some imperfect creatures. And S. Thomas shows how this may be done. For he says that all transmutations of bodily matters which can be effected by the forces of nature, in which the essential thing is the semen which is found in the elements of this world, on land or in the waters (as serpents and frogs and such things deposit their semen), can be effected by the work of devils who have acquired such semen. So also it is when anything is changed into serpents or frogs, which can be generated by putrefaction. But those transmutations of bodily matters which cannot be effected by the forces of nature can in no way be truly effected by the work of the devils. For when the body of a man is changed into the body of a beast, or a dead body is brought to life, such things only seem to happen, and are a glamour or illusion; or else the devil appears before men in an assumed body.

these inquisition judges were really PhD's in witchcraft. Their knowledge of witchcraft was as REAL as it was thorough. Just look at all the shit fags do with semen. hasn't it ever occured to you they are DOING WITCHCRAFT?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/11/2017 11:55 PM - Hide
    • much of this section in Hammer of the Witches deals with demons creating animals.

Now they were obviously aware that the semen is where animals come from, the reproductive essence. but how do we know, that demons DIDN"t create the multitude of various animals and life forms? The theory of evolution does not cover this.

but 1) if demons do exist then , and as we obviously see they delight in interbreeding blondes and blacks, is it not possible, that they have bred the various lifeforms of the planet, over millions of years?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/12/2017 12:00 AM - Hide
    • These arguments are substantiated. For Blessed Albertus in his book On Animals, where he examines whether devils, or let us even say witches, can really make animals, says that they can, with God's permission, make imperfect animals. But they cannot do so in an instant, as God does, but by means of some motion, however sudden, as is clear in the case of witches. And touching the passage in Exodus vii, where Pharao called his wise men, he says: The devils run throughout the world and collect various germs, and by using them can evolve various species. And the gloss thereon says: When witches attempt to effect anything by the invocation of devils, they run about the world and bring the semen of those things which are in question, and by its means, with the permission of God, they produce new species. But this has been spoken of above.

how many people know that the Hammer of the Witches offered an alternative concept to the theory of evolution? that various species were actually contrived by demons, through collection of their sperm? and rather, applications of magic using their semen.

I'm not racist but why DO blacks resemble gorillas so much? Isn't it obvious that blacks evolved from gorillas? not that that is bad, some whites might look like chimpanzees, but HOW exactly did they evolve from gorillas? you really think it's just mutations, RANDOM mutations? isn't it possible that supernatural entities played a hand in it? you know, like every religion has ever taught since before beginning of known history?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 02/13/2017 08:04 PM - Hide
    • It's edited because he says he wants to pick the genre and she says ok but it has to be a comedy that wouldn't make sense right because they have the same meaning isn't comedy a genre
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 09:52 PM - Hide
    • In the original. He says can I pick the genre. Then she says No. then she says, it must be a comedy.. now she says yes, but it must be a comedy. So. In the original it doesn't make sense that she says no but then says that he can pick a comedy. I definitely think they changed it just because they didn't have proper communication
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 09:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      In the original. He says can I pick the genre. Then she says No. then she says, it must be a comedy.. now she says yes, but it must be a comedy. So. In the original it doesn't make sense that she says no but then says that he can pick a comedy. I definitely think they changed it just because they didn't have proper communication

No; in the first cut he asks if he can pick the genre, and she just says nope, she doesn't say "it has to be a comedy."
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 09:58 PM - Hide
    • :what:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 09:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I haven't seen the new cut, I imagine the complaints!

It's really odd - when he asks, "can I pick the genre," they cut to the back of her head, and then as she completes the new line, they show her from the front, and though she hasn't finished the new line, her lips aren't moving, as it was a shot from the original cut.

I guess they felt the original cut made her seem like the massive cunt she is, leveraging her wealth over the poor guy she just took a meal from :lol:

Fey is a satanic greek dyke
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      In the original, she trades a guy for his salad by offering to buy him a movie. In the original that has been airing for a few weeks, he says, "Ok, but I get to pick the movie." She says, quite cuntily, "nope." In the NEW version, she says "yes, but it has to be a comedy. It's an obvious edit, because they do it with a voice over when you can't see her face.

I wonder why they did that? Did the rest of America think she came off like a cunt in the orginal cut like I did?

She came off as a cunt not by what she said but because she IS a cunt.

Look at me! I'm in need of something and I get to dictate the terms and the helpless man will just take my offer because I say so. Grrl power!
      \
      :tfb:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      if you really want to read something to completely freak you out, read this paragraph from Hammer of the Witches.

Solutions of the Arguments. As to the first argument, that text is often quoted, but it is badly understood. For as to where it speaks of transformation into another shape or likeness, it has been made clear how this can be done by prestidigitatory art. And as to where it says that no creature can be made by the power of the devil, this is manifestly true if Made is understood to mean Created. But if the word Made is taken to refer to natural production, it is certain that devils can make some imperfect creatures. And S. Thomas shows how this may be done. For he says that all transmutations of bodily matters which can be effected by the forces of nature, in which the essential thing is the semen which is found in the elements of this world, on land or in the waters (as serpents and frogs and such things deposit their semen), can be effected by the work of devils who have acquired such semen. So also it is when anything is changed into serpents or frogs, which can be generated by putrefaction. But those transmutations of bodily matters which cannot be effected by the forces of nature can in no way be truly effected by the work of the devils. For when the body of a man is changed into the body of a beast, or a dead body is brought to life, such things only seem to happen, and are a glamour or illusion; or else the devil appears before men in an assumed body.

these inquisition judges were really PhD's in witchcraft. Their knowledge of witchcraft was as REAL as it was thorough. Just look at all the shit fags do with semen. hasn't it ever occured to you they are DOING WITCHCRAFT?
      \
      :insane:

posts like this one go very well with gin and music :lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.