• Golden Showers may be a fake news story, but it doesn't matter at this point.

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: Golden Showers may be a fake news story, but it doesn't matter at this point.
      Posted 01/11/2017 11:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This is a story that could stick even if it's not true. It pulls together all of the threads: Trump as a perv, an asshole, and a suckup to Putin -- things that we know are true. It's so damn truthy, the actual truth may not even matter in the long run.

forgotten in 24 hrs
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
    • Re: Golden Showers may be a fake news story, but it doesn't matter at this point.
      Posted 01/11/2017 11:44 AM - Hide
    • Libfagz and cia spooks get their Intel from 4chan /pol/... I feel like I'm in bizzaro world.
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 01/11/2017 11:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      forgotten in 24 hrs

Dream on, bagger.
      :snicker:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 11:45 AM - Hide
    • JustLurking posted:
      The real story is that this screw-up now gives Trump carte blanche to clean house at the CIA, in any way he sees fit.

Heads will roll!
      \
      :trump:

Yup. Those spooks are about to be exorcised
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 11:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yup. Those spooks are about to be exorcised

CIA vs Piss Boy.
      My money in on the CIA.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 11:52 AM - Hide
    • Well this settles it, I'm not voting for Trump.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 11:53 AM - Hide
    • Golden Showers may be a fake news story, but it doesn't matter at this point. #1
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
    • Ceterum censeo Islam delenda est
    • 11238 posts
    • 996 topics
    • DrifterBee
    • Detritus

• 20637 posts
    • 914 topics
      Posted 01/11/2017 11:56 AM - Hide
    • For you posted:
      Okay well I'll admit that one sounds plausible.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 11:57 AM - Hide
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      The most important thing about Golden Showergate is that it provides LULZ.

No, thats your job whenever you open your mouth and post something. You are literally a one man? carnival of laughs :lol:
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
    • Ceterum censeo Islam delenda est
    • 11238 posts
    • 996 topics
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:02 PM - Hide
    • LORD HEISENBERGSTEIN posted:
      ;djtgold;

:lmao: :potd:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:05 PM - Hide
      . posted:
      VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      The most important thing about Golden Showergate is that it provides LULZ.

No, thats your job whenever you open your mouth and post something. You are literally a one man? carnival of laughs :lol:

Sorry 'bagger... the President Piss-boy meme is here to stay.

See? Still laughing :oldlol:
    • For you
    • Registered
    • +52
    • 1423 posts
    • 23 topics
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:05 PM - Hide
      Sorry 'bagger... the President Piss-boy meme is here to stay.

I agree, it'll be here to stay... but only because we'll end up owning it. Heck Trump is already owning this "leak".

"Piss off" will join "Grab 'em by the Pussy", "Deplorables" and "Fake News" as pro-Trump slogans.

Believe me.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:07 PM - Hide
    • This is going to work
      /
      :lib:

ME TOO
      /
      :winner:

Trump is killing it and not even in office yet. He is driving the :jew: and their pawns completely insane!
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:10 PM - Hide
    • :lmao: @ the baggers that think they're going to spin getting peed on in a positive light.

It was soopermodel piss! ALPHA!
      \
      :repub:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:11 PM - Hide
    • I pray the left never stops. You have seen Trump doesn't lose. He is exactly what we need, utterly ruthless an vindictive. He keeps names and always gets even. I thought all we were going to get was a wall. We may actually get kill squads and a cleansing.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:13 PM - Hide
    • Lol trump pissboi
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This is a story that could stick even if it's not true. It pulls together all of the threads: Trump as a perv, an asshole, and a suckup to Putin -- things that we know are true. It's so damn truthy, the actual truth may not even matter in the long run.

You sound concerned, shittleg.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I pray the left never stops. You have seen Trump doesn't lose. He is exactly what we need, utterly ruthless an vindictive. He keeps names and always gets even. I thought all we were going to get was a wall. We may actually get kill squads and a cleansing.

And you will remain powerless and Trump wont buy you a new truck.
      Bagger.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:17 PM - Hide
    • :lmao: Baggers are now getting peed on figuratively and LITERALLY.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I pray the left never stops. You have seen Trump doesn't lose. He is exactly what we need, utterly ruthless an vindictive. He keeps names and always gets even. I thought all we were going to get was a wall. We may actually get kill squads and a cleansing.

And you will remain powerless and Trump wont buy you a new truck.
      Bagger.

I'll buy my own truck. That's never been what I wanted. I WANT YOU DEAD!
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :lmao: @ the baggers that think they're going to spin getting peed on in a positive light.

It was soopermodel piss! ALPHA!
      \
      :repub:

:lmao: @ the faggers that think FAKE NEWS is something to believe in.

I AM KING OF THE UNIVERSE AND RIDE AROUND ON A FLYING RAINBOW UNICORN SWITCHING PEOPLES GENDERS AND CREATING NEW SOLAR SYSTEMS!
      \
      :obama:

I totally believe that!
      \
      :lib:

;lolol;
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

You have completely lost your shit. :lol::pipe:

Stage VI Trump Derangement Syndrome is indicated by complete cognitive dissonance.
      \
      :kojak:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I AM KING OF THE UNIVERSE AND RIDE AROUND ON A FLYING RAINBOW UNICORN SWITCHING PEOPLES GENDERS AND CREATING NEW SOLAR SYSTEMS!
      \
      :obama:

:lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.