• TFB drunk driver runs over her ex-boyfriend, leaves himb brain damaged. She walks free, and celebrates her pussy pass

• Highly Deplorable
    • Re: TFB drunk driver runs over her ex-boyfriend, leaves himb brain damaged. She walks free, and celebrates her pussy pass
      Posted 01/08/2017 08:56 PM - Hide
    • well she was drinking. it wasn't her fault. it was actually his fault for being outside the car.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
    • Re: TFB drunk driver runs over her ex-boyfriend, leaves himb brain damaged. She walks free, and celebrates her pussy pass
      Posted 01/08/2017 08:58 PM - Hide
    • Her friend has a phenomenal ass
    • Gruntled
    • Pretend I am posting as a dot

• 33857 posts
    • 4494 topics
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:07 PM : Edited 01/08/2017 09:28 PM - Hide
    • Do not discount the possibility of revenge by the injured party or somebody obtaining revenge on his behalf. She may have to change her name and move elsewhere and even then always take extreme care.
    • Jack Brisco
    • RA! For Trump!

• 19069 posts
    • 1509 topics
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:07 PM - Hide
    • Twenty years old. Has a 4-year-old kid. Splorted him out at 16. What a chav. And the judge is an idiot. I can easily see this cunt doing something similar in the future.
    • Small Block
    • OFFICAIL BOARD MODERATOR
    • +130

• 6242 posts
    • 650 topics
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:11 PM - Hide
    • three months in jail, state gets the kid for a year along with some family counseling. cunt is too stupid to raise a kid.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:13 PM : Edited 01/08/2017 09:13 PM - Hide
    • Katie Lomas, 20, ran over 22-year Dean Heaney at up 40mph during a 4am "jousting" game following a night out.

What the fuckity fuck is a "jousting game"? Go ahead, tell me. I can wait.

:rolleyes:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:16 PM - Hide
    • The judge Miss Recorder Samantha Presland.
      \
      :ballbreaker: :milton:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Katie Lomas, 20, ran over 22-year Dean Heaney at up 40mph during a 4am "jousting" game following a night out.

What the fuckity fuck is a "jousting game"? Go ahead, tell me. I can wait.

:rolleyes:

I think this is when people get in their cars and drive them at one another like a game of chicken. Not sure why the guy was in between the vehicles but seems like he wasn't using very good judgement either.

The guy is still alive so what exactly was the judge supposed to do here? Hopefully he took away her license and makes her go through 3 years of AA.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:24 PM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      Do not discount the possibility of revenge by the injured part
      or somebody obtaining revenge on his behalf. She may have to change
      her name and move elsewhere and even then always take extreme care.

That apparent pic of her leaving court with no care in the world and no concern
      for the guy who's life and family she destroyed would justify her being whacked
      at a later date.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:28 PM - Hide
    • What is the drinking age in the UK?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      well she was drinking. it wasn't her fault. it was actually his fault for being outside the car.

I tried to get my lawyer to use that defense, but he refused.
      \
      :tfb2:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Her friend has a phenomenal ass

Looks flat in that pic. :shrug:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I think this is when people get in their cars and drive them at one another like a game of chicken. Not sure why the guy was in between the vehicles but seems like he wasn't using very good judgement either.

The guy is still alive so what exactly was the judge supposed to do here? Hopefully he took away her license and makes her go through 3 years of AA.

Weak weak whytes.

:smh:

:sheeeeiiitt:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Weak weak whytes.

:smh:

:sheeeeiiitt:

Isn't that what jousting is? I'm assuming this is the gist of what they were doing.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:38 PM - Hide
    • Jack Brisco posted:
      Twenty years old. Has a 4-year-old kid. Splorted him out at 16. What a chav. And the judge is an idiot. I can easily see this cunt doing something similar in the future.

Let's see;

1. Out drinking and driving and running people over while her four year old is at home.

The child should be taken from her and given to more responsible parents.
    • I'm Deplorable
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:41 PM - Hide
    • It's sort of scary to think that ordinary people like this that you work with or pass on the street every day are this fucking evil and insane.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:50 PM - Hide
    • Who gives a fuck if the UK justice system is fucked up? We don't care about the Somali justice system either. We only talk about first world countries on this here eBBS.
    • .Rameses Gruntfuttocks III
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:51 PM - Hide
    • Jail the cunt, save the kid.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:54 PM - Hide
    • .Rameses Gruntfuttocks III posted:
      Kill the cunt, kill the pink pedo kid.

fixored
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Never heard of "jousting". Apparently these weak whytes try to ram into each other with cars.

Not even niggers do this.

Sometimes niggers joust with ice cream trucks.

• I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Never heard of "jousting". Apparently these weak whytes try to ram into each other with cars.

Not even niggers do this.

Jousting was a very popular sport of the knights in the middle ages. How do you not know this? :wtf:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It's sort of scary to think that ordinary people like this that you work with or pass on the street every day are this fucking evil and insane.

Not evil or insane - it's stupid. Yes, the majority of people are stupid.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 09:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Not evil or insane - it's stupid. Yes, the majority of people are stupid.

When you go out of court after almost killing someone with a big smile on your face giving the thumbs up then yeah you're stupid but you're also evil and insane.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.