• Out of work for six months or more? It's probably because you've succumbed to alcohol, drug abuse or depression.

• Deplorable F*ck-up
      • Re: Out of work for six months or more? It's probably because you've succumbed to alcohol, drug abuse or depression.
        Posted 01/08/2017 02:54 PM - Hide
      • I thought you were a compassionate liberal?
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Highly Deplorable
      • Re: Out of work for six months or more? It's probably because you've succumbed to alcohol, drug abuse or depression.
        Posted 01/08/2017 02:56 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I thought you were a morbidly obese piece of shit with a GED and history of sucking dicks?

Fixed.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
        Posted 01/08/2017 03:05 PM - Hide
      • It's libshits who are jobless.
      • I'm Deplorable
        Posted 01/08/2017 03:21 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I'm 30 and only worked one year :shrug:

Spanky doesn't feel worry for you!
      • I'm Deplorable
        Posted 01/08/2017 03:24 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

Spanky doesn't feel worry for you!

Lifelong depressive as well as a misanthrope. Hell is indeed other people :sadwave:
      • I'm Deplorable
        Posted 01/08/2017 03:31 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

and not in a row,spread dem work years the hell out
      • Bagmeister Supreme
      • Registered
      • +17
      • 490 posts
      • 28 topics
        Posted 01/08/2017 03:37 PM - Hide
      • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:

Yeah, has nothing to do with an unholy alliance of shitlibs and Chamber-of-Commerce Repukes flooding the labor market with third-world peons will work for next to nothing, and then when they get in charge of management, hire no one but their co-ethnics. Nope, nothing to see here, just move along. And the corporation that owns CNN, we swear, has no interlocking directorates with any other corporations which benefit from this flood of cheap labor.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.