• Limited will close all stores at end of business Saturday

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: Limited will close all stores at end of business Saturday
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Another Jew store bites the dust :thumbup:

The jew Leslie Wexmer sold The Limited and is still chairman of L Brands, one of the most successful retail conglomerates in the world.

Leslie Wexner started working in his Parent's clothing store. While they were away on vacation he analyzed the profit and loss vs. margins on the Women's clothing that they sold. He found that although higher priced clothing (e.g. jackets) cost more money, they sold less often than blouses which sold at a faster rate. When he told his father this his father was not interested in changing his inventory.

In 1963, Wexner was loaned $5,000 from his aunt to start The Limited (so named because the store focused on a limited amount of merchandise that turned over quickly and had a higher profit margin, unlike his parent's store).

Over the years he built a retailing and marketing conglomerate, which currently includes: Victoria's Secret, Pink (Victoria's Secret), Bath & Body Works, Henri Bendel, The White Barn Candle Company, and La Senza. Previous brands that have spun off include: Lane Bryant, Abercrombie & Fitch, Lerner New York, The Limited Too (now Tween Brands, Inc.), Structure 9, Aura Science, The Limited, and Express.

And he's a big benefactor of The Ohio State University:banana:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Wexner had a close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who managed Wexner's money. Wexner and Epstein parted when Epstein went to prison.[15]

President George W. Bush appointed Wexner to serve on the Honorary Delegation to accompany him to Jerusalem for the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the State of Israel in May 2008.

Wexner hosted a fundraiser for Mitt Romney in 2012.[18] Wexner donated $250,000 to Restore Our Future, Romney's Super PAC.[19] In 2015, Wexner donated $500,000 to the Right to Rise USA Super-Pac which supported the 2016 presidential campaign of Jeb Bush.[20]
    • Life of Pablo
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Another Jew store bites the dust :thumbup:

If the economy was so good all these stores wouldn't be dying.

The Jews that founded and owned Limited, sold it off to Sun Capital Partners in 2010.

And that's why they are going to shit. Sears/K-mart, Macy's, ect. are all the same. It has nothing to do with the economy. All these companies are now run by hedge fund managers instead of people who actually know how to run a retail business.
    • WSD
    • Registered
    • +3
    • 2269 posts
    • 133 topics
    • . posted:
      They're trying to sell shit made in China for $0.55 to Americans for $40. Not enough dumb Americans to support that kind of model.

Especially with Aliexpress on the rise.
    • I'm Deplorable
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Wexner had a close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who managed Wexner's money. Wexner and Epstein parted when Epstein went to prison.[15]

President George W. Bush appointed Wexner to serve on the Honorary Delegation to accompany him to Jerusalem for the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the State of Israel in May 2008.

Wexner hosted a fundraiser for Mitt Romney in 2012.[18] Wexner donated $250,000 to Restore Our Future, Romney's Super PAC.[19] In 2015, Wexner donated $500,000 to the Right to Rise USA Super-Pac which supported the 2016 presidential campaign of Jeb Bush.[20]

Limited will close all stores at end of business Saturday #1
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      oh no. how will i ever survive with out the Limited?

Well, at least your balls won't be slowly dying from ischemia any more.
    • WSD
    • Registered
    • +3
    • 2269 posts
    • 133 topics
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:25 PM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      I have used the ResellerRatings Web site for several years. Even inputted shit from my own on-line buying experiences. Here is what the folks have to say aboyt AliExpress:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/AliExpress

Scroll down for the content

AliExpress is the Chinese EBay Store. You have to be really careful on that site or you'll get chink'd.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:26 PM - Hide
    • Life of Pablo posted:
      And that's why they are going to shit. Sears/K-mart, Macy's, ect. are all the same. It has nothing to do with the economy. All these companies are now run by hedge fund managers instead of people who actually know how to run a retail business.

I think the Jews who own Macy's Sears, Limited, etc. sell off their holdings after they squeeze as much out of them as they can. They run the stocks up, then dump their own shares, selling them off to a hedge fund. It's a regular M.O. with Jews.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If the economy was so good all these stores wouldn't be dying.

I've never heard of them. What did they sell?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:28 PM - Hide
    • mr_teh_psych_nurse posted:
      I prefer shopping online with the exception of shoes and some clothes. Fuck 'em.

Are you the he/she formerly known as transgrrl?
    • Life of Pablo
    • I'm Deplorable
    • . posted:
      Life of Pablo posted:

I think the Jews who own Macy's Sears, Limited, etc. sell off their holdings after they squeeze as much out of them as they can. They run the stocks up, then dump their own shares, selling them off to a hedge fund. It's a regular M.O. with Jews.

:motorcycle:
    • I'm Deplorable
    • . posted:
      The Obama economy will mercifully be put behind us.

You butt hurt baggers all whine about the oboingo economy while those of us who are smart and savvy are all multimillionaire alphas in 2017. Sucks to be poor stupid and racist.
    • death2me
    • 2,864,974 more votes

• 9411 posts
    • 328 topics
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:31 PM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      http://www.ky3.com/content/news/409981585.html

Another national retailer is closing its stores.

The Limited announced Saturday that all stores nationwide will officially close their doors at the end of business.

The website is still up and running and the company will continue to ship nationwide.

Twenty years ago, the Limited was on fire with more than 750 stores across the country.
      The limited brand fell on hard times in the mid-2000's and never fully recovered.

Macy's also brought bad news to mall shoppers this week announcing the closing of 68 stores.

Sears announced 150 more Kmart and Sears locations are also shutting down."

Will real-life retail stores shut down and eke along selling what they can via the Web? Cut costs to the max. If nobody has a job how can they buy shit?

Society may have to do the "make work" thin to keep wealth flowing through the economy/society.

Perhaps make-work jobs that improve the commoners' lifestyles? The cleanest parks, streets, empty lots that rival Japan? Elderly fuckers on very limited income have a crew appear to cut the lawn and shit?

Hire ex-military fuckers to act as supervisors. Those who perform well earn more. Fuck-offs risk losing the job.

Shit can be done properly.

A much superior approach would be a basic minimum income.
    • nospaces
    • Go Fuck Yourself
    • 307 posts
    • 10 topics
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is that the clothing store for fat chicks?

No, that's "The Expanded"
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:41 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      A much superior approach would be a basic minimum income.

I agree.

It could be partially funded by implementing a tax on share trading.

Every time a stock market share is bought or sold, levy a tax on it.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:42 PM - Hide
    • weird, i never knew this store existed
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:47 PM - Hide
    • nospaces posted:
      . posted:
      Is that the clothing store for fat chicks?

No, that's "The Expanded"

Lane Bryant is a United States retail women's clothing store chain focusing on plus-size clothing. It began in 1904 with the innovative maternity designs created by Lena Himmelstein Bryant Malsin.[1] As of 2013, the chain consists of 812 stores in 46 U.S. states (only Alaska, Hawaii, Montana and Wyoming do not have Lane Bryant stores). In 1915, the first branch retail store opened in Chicago. After her death in 1951, Bryant's sons took over the business. The Lane Bryant operations were purchased in May 1982 by The Limited, founded by Leslie Wexner.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 08:52 PM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      http://www.ky3.com/content/news/409981585.html

Another national retailer is closing its stores.

The Limited announced Saturday that all stores nationwide will officially close their doors at the end of business.

The website is still up and running and the company will continue to ship nationwide.

Twenty years ago, the Limited was on fire with more than 750 stores across the country.
      The limited brand fell on hard times in the mid-2000's and never fully recovered.

Macy's also brought bad news to mall shoppers this week announcing the closing of 68 stores.

Sears announced 150 more Kmart and Sears locations are also shutting down."

Will real-life retail stores shut down and eke along selling what they can via the Web? Cut costs to the max. If nobody has a job how can they buy shit?

Society may have to do the "make work" thin to keep wealth flowing through the economy/society.

Perhaps make-work jobs that improve the commoners' lifestyles? The cleanest parks, streets, empty lots that rival Japan? Elderly fuckers on very limited income have a crew appear to cut the lawn and shit?

Hire ex-military fuckers to act as supervisors. Those who perform well earn more. Fuck-offs risk losing the job.

Shit can be done properly.

Why do you assume that ex-military people can necessarily do a good job? A lot of companies found that vets were a major pain in the ass due to them thinking they were still in the fucking forces.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 09:00 PM : Edited 01/07/2017 09:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      weird, i never knew this store existed

Limited, (owned by Les Wexner, also includes the following stores: Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, Henri Bendel, C. O. Bigelow, The White Barn Candle Company, La Senza, Abercrombie & Fitch, Layne Bryant, Lerner New York, Structure, Express, Aura Science).
    • Gruntled
    • Pretend I am posting as a dot

• 33857 posts
    • 4494 topics
      Posted 01/07/2017 09:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Why do you assume that ex-military people can necessarily do a good job? A lot of companies found that vets were a major pain in the ass due to them thinking they were still in the fucking forces.

Those are the folks that can implement the required regimentation to get the gimmedat and various welfare fuckers earning their keep for a change.

Carrot and stick approach. Reward proper behavior and apply the force needed to get thugs and hard-core societal scum working productively and shunning their normal anti-social behaviors.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 09:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Apparently their name referred to their term of existence.

54 years is a pretty good run.

The Jew that started the company is #70 on Forbes list of the 400 richest billionaires in America.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 09:15 PM - Hide
    • Who cares,we are in a great economy, the employees will have tons of offers.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/07/2017 09:28 PM - Hide
    • Limited gone but something else has taken its place - people, especially teen girls, continue to buy clothes after all. Also, I have little compassion for companies who cut their talent and become unable to innovate or be relevant.

:dimbulb:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.