• You're probably asking: Who is taking over horrible Megyn Kelly's time slot at FNC?

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: You're probably asking: Who is taking over horrible Megyn Kelly's time slot at FNC?
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:18 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      You're probably asking: Who is taking over horrible Megyn Kelly's time slot at FNC? #1

What about your favorite celebrity, Milo Yiannopoulos?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: You're probably asking: Who is taking over horrible Megyn Kelly's time slot at FNC?
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:22 PM - Hide
    • I M WHITE posted:
      That coalburner is the reason we had a nigger elected. I have no doubt McCain smacks himself on the forehead each morning when he awakes muttering, "stupid, stupid, stupid" for picking her as his running mate. She's as dumb as a bag of door knobs.

WRONG!

Amazing Sarah was the ONLY reason McLame was within sniffing distance of Obongo during that election. McLame was a HORRENDOUS candidate foisted on Republicans by a corrupt process.

Thank God Trump came along or else Jeb would've been the nominee and he would have lost to Shillary.
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:26 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      I M WHITE posted:
      That coalburner is the reason we had a nigger elected. I have no doubt McCain smacks himself on the forehead each morning when he awakes muttering, "stupid, stupid, stupid" for picking her as his running mate. She's as dumb as a bag of door knobs.

WRONG!

Amazing Sarah was the ONLY reason McLame was within sniffing distance of Obongo during that election. McLame was a HORRENDOUS candidate foisted on Republicans by a corrupt process.

Thank God Trump came along or else Jeb would've been the nominee and he would have lost to Shillary.

Actually, I'm right as white. Your lame troll is duly noted.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Isn't MSNBC a lib network? Dont remember him there...

Jew Stewart attacked him on his CNN Crossfire show.\\

Yes he had his own show and was prominent on MSNBC during the Bush 43 years
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yes he had his own show and was prominent on MSNBC during the Bush 43 years

That was before MSNBC went hard left and repositioned itself as the go-to news site for faggots, lesbos, transgendered and just plain sick in the head wackos.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/05/2017 01:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That was before MSNBC went hard left and repositioned itself as the go-to news site for faggots, lesbos, transgendered and just plain sick in the head wackos.

The lineup back then was Hardball with Chris Mathews, then Keith Olbermann, then some lawyer guy, then Tucker Carlson.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:02 PM - Hide
    • I M WHITE posted:
      Bring Greta back.

:discussionclosed:

She used to post on FC as "Greta Von Pissflaps".
      :themoreyouknow:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I M WHITE posted:
      Bring Greta back.

She used to post on FC as "Greta Von Pissflaps".
      :themoreyouknow:

Ah, I remember that name from the "OJ SIMPSON CAN KISS MY MOTHERFUCKIN ASS" threads.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Don't know. Don't care. Never watched Megyn and never will.

I like watching her. When she's alone.
      \
      :duckman:

I'm

You're probably asking: Who is taking over horrible Megyn Kelly's time slot at FNC? #1
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I like the perky Judge Jeanine
      Yeah but this is Fucks (how it sounds to Aussie ears when a Sepp says "Fox") Channel, and who is gunna sit through an hour of Judge Jeanine in a mini dress hoping to get a glimpse of her desiccated geriatric old snatch?? Bring back Anna Kooiman, even though she had a head like a scrub boar, she had the best legs I've seen in years. And she didn't mind mercifully cock-teasing poor old cunts like me by flashing the crutch of her pretty panties ever now and then!
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:33 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      Yeah but this is Fucks (how it sounds to Aussie ears when a Sepp says "Fox") Channel, and who is gunna sit through an hour of Judge Jeanine in a mini dress hoping to get a glimpse of her desiccated geriatric old snatch?? Bring back Anna Kooiman, even though she had a head like a scrub boar, she had the best legs I've seen in years. And she didn't mind mercifully cock-teasing poor old cunts like me by flashing the crutch of her pretty panties ever now and then!

Ugh. A creepy and smelly old pervert...they're the worst kind. :yak:
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:44 PM : Edited 01/05/2017 10:44 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      Ugh. A creepy and smelly old pervert...they're the worst kind. :yak:
      My fucking oath I am! How much do you want to post me a pair of your panties that are stiff with sweat and snatch secretions and smell like a bucket of prawns that have gone off in the summer sun?!!
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:48 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      My fucking oath I am! How much do you want to post me a pair of your panties that are stiff with sweat and snatch secretions and smell like a bucket of prawns that have gone off in the summer sun?!!

Oh my word, you're a real charmer. :rolleyes:

I bet all the girls are seduced by your desperate creepiness. :yak:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:49 PM - Hide
    • DAT TUCKER, HE WILL "NAIL A SUM-BITCHEZ TEETS TO THE TABLE" FRANKLY, I ENJOY IT!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:53 PM - Hide
    • I HOPE THEY WILL GIVE EBONI WILLIAMS & LISA BOOTHE A SHOW... THEY BOTH ARE SHARP LADIES.
      Posted 01/05/2017 10:58 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      No, actually what attracted them was my 10" tongue and my ability to breathe through my ears.

Oh my, lame jokes that my grandfather would be familiar with. You really know how to impress a girl!

Do you ever show a girl your Depends undergarments on the first date?
      Posted 01/05/2017 11:11 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      Oh my, lame jokes that my grandfather would be familiar with. You really know how to impress a girl!

Send me your email and I'll send you a horny post of me in my Depends. I can be your Private Depends Dancer! I'll even strip off my Depends and you can perve on my wrinkled old pyjama python as you finger your clit furiously and thrust that airship-sized vibrator of yours up your gaping gash.
      Posted 01/05/2017 11:14 PM : Edited 01/05/2017 11:15 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      Quence posted:

Send me your email and I'll send you a horny post of me in my Depends. I can be your Private Depends Dancer! I'll even strip off my Depends

No thanks. I don't want to be charged with elder abuse when your walker tips over and you crash to the floor in a heap of broken hips and soiled diaper.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/05/2017 11:18 PM : Edited 01/05/2017 11:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I like the perky Judge Jeanine

:potd:

They should have her every night drinking a quart of whiskey and just cussing libs and bolsheviks like a sailor.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/06/2017 03:08 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      Why didn't they move the great Lou Dobbs into the 9 pm slot?

:motorcycle:

or Neil Cavuto
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/06/2017 03:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I M WHITE posted:
      Bring Greta back.

she's starting at MSNBC in a week.

:mittens:

slimy lawyers will do anything for a buck.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/06/2017 05:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They need to get another hot blonde MILF, but this time one that won't bad-mouth Trump and who won't cut off her long hair.

Liz Wheeler from OANN.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.