• You're probably asking: Who is taking over horrible Megyn Kelly's time slot at FNC?

• Re: You're probably asking: Who is taking over horrible Megyn Kelly's time slot at FNC?
      Posted 01/05/2017 11:00 AM - Hide
    • TUCKER NEW CABLE KING
      GETS 9 PM FOXNEWS

**EXCLUSIVE**
      Thu Jan 05 2017 09:30 ET

2017 starts off with a BANG! as FOX NEWS executives will announce Tucker Carlson replaces the vacating Megyn Kelly at 9 PM ET, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The dramatic move caps Carlson's rapid rise at the nation's top-rated cable channel.

MORE

"Tucker has already proven to be an audience powerhouse at 7 PM, now sky is the limit!" an insider explains.

"FOX NEWS will not be tamed."

In recent weeks, the Carlson show hit #1 audience and demo with a mix of explosive interviews and hard-hitting topics.

Timing isn't everything in the business, it's the only thing, and Carlson arrives just as the Trump presidency begins.

The broadcast wunderkind previously anchored shows on CNN, MSNBC and PBS.

Developing...

http://drudgereport.com/flashtc.htm
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: You're probably asking: Who is taking over horrible Megyn Kelly's time slot at FNC?
      Posted 01/05/2017 11:34 AM - Hide
    • They need to get another hot blonde MILF, but this time one that won't bad-mouth Trump and who won't cut off her long hair.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/05/2017 11:38 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      Why didn't they move the great Lou Dobbs into the 9 pm slot?

Lou is great, but way too old.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      Tucker really came out of nowhere. Never knew he was that popular.

I remember him from MSNBC
    • Fscking Moron
    • I LIKE JERALDO RIVIERA
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/05/2017 11:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I remember him from MSNBC

Isn't MSNBC a lib network? Dont remember him there...

Jew Stewart attacked him on his CNN Crossfire show.\\

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/05/2017 11:50 AM - Hide
    • Hire Lee Ann McAdoo from infowars and pay her 10 million a year. She's worth it. Make sure she has final edit power in her contract.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/05/2017 11:58 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      Why didn't they move the great Lou Dobbs into the 9 pm slot?

Lou Dobbs :snicker:
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:00 PM : Edited 01/05/2017 12:00 PM - Hide
    • I M WHITE posted:
      Bring Greta back.

:discussionclosed:

Yep. I thought she was excellent.

But do you know who would be really good in that time slot? Charles Payne, the guy from Fox Business Channel. Every time I see his show, he's asking the smartest and best questions. He also has a very good temperament.
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:03 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      I'm very surprised that the amazing Sarah Palin wasn't offered the job.

OTOH, I bet FNC did try to get her to sign a deal for a show, but she's just too busy.

That dingbat failed as a paid pundit and they canned her accordingly. Give her a prime time slot? Are you serious?
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:05 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      I M WHITE posted:
      Bring Greta back.

:discussionclosed:

Yep. I thought she was excellent.

But do you know who would be really good in that time slot? Charles Payne, the guy from Fox Business Channel. Every time I see his show, he's asking the smartest and best questions. He also has a very good temperament.

OK, I see now you are just trolling. A quota hire nigger asking the smartest and best questions. :rofl: Good one! :rofl:
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:07 PM - Hide
    • I M WHITE posted:
      That dingbat failed as a paid pundit and they canned her accordingly. Give her a prime time slot? Are you serious?

:rolleyes:

I rather doubt ANYONE would have the temerity to do that to Sweet Sarah. She's always been a ratings dynamo.

She would be PERFECT in that 9 pm slot!
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:11 PM - Hide
    • I M WHITE posted:
      OK, I see now you are just trolling. A quota hire nigger asking the smartest and best questions. :rofl: Good one! :rofl:

I won't address your crude and unnecessary remarks. I will say that you should watch Mr. Payne's show, Making Money with Charles Payne. He's a very good host.
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:13 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      :rolleyes:

I rather doubt ANYONE would have the temerity to do that to Sweet Sarah. She's always been a ratings dynamo.

She would be PERFECT in that 9 pm slot!

That coalburner is the reason we had a nigger elected. I have no doubt McCain smacks himself on the forehead each morning when he awakes muttering, "stupid, stupid, stupid" for picking her as his running mate. She's as dumb as a bag of door knobs.
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:14 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      I M WHITE posted:

I won't address your crude and unnecessary remarks. I will say that you should watch Mr. Payne's show, Making Money with Charles Payne. He's a very good host.

Crude and unnecessary? Which part are you referring to? :shrug:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/05/2017 12:16 PM - Hide
    • Don't know. Don't care. Never watched Megyn and never will.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.