• Melania is the real nigger not Michelle. Michelle is a refined educated woman.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Melania is the real nigger not Michelle. Michelle is a refined educated woman.
      Posted 01/01/2017 11:53 AM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:
      Melania decorates like a slavic peasant who hit the powerball... look at this abomination.
      Melania is the real nigger not Michelle. Michelle is a refined educated woman. #1

Melania is the real nigger not Michelle. Michelle is a refined educated woman. #2

:lol: Hideous! Looks like it would have been in-fashion back in 1650. She needs a miniature giraffe to go with all that opulence.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Melania is the real nigger not Michelle. Michelle is a refined educated woman.
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:04 PM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:
      My IQ is 138 and my ESP is off the charts. I've seen things.

I scored in the 90th percentile on the ASVAB. :digtbk: Silly jellus bagger.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      curbstomp posted:
      Melania decorates like a slavic peasant who hit the powerball... look at this abomination.
      \
      :winner:

:lol: Hideous! Looks like it would have been in-fashion back in 1650. She needs a miniature giraffe to go with all that opulence.
      \
      :winner2:

Trumps penthouse has looked like that since before he even met Melania, you dumbshit.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:07 PM - Hide
    • ;breakingop;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:08 PM - Hide
    • I think it's hilarious that she found orange marble to go with her husband's orange marbled face. :lmao:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      she holds a shitty attitude toward the country that has given her an incredibly cushy life of privilege.

Think of that so-called "cushy life" as partial reparations for the millions of enslaved Negresses who couldn't travel beyond the boundaries of their owners' plantations and who weren't even allowed to learn to read or write.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      curbstomp posted:
      Melania is gaudy and entralled with gold and diamonds. Her IQ is at least 50 pts lower than MICHELLE.

Melania is fluent in six languages. Please cite proof that Melania's IQ is 50 points lower than Michelle's.

BTW: Do brush up on your grammar.

She is fluent in the languages of the Euro, Dollar, Pound, Franc, Kroner, and Ruble. Melania had to plagiarize Michelle's speech. There is nothing more to be said. You have been pwned.
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Too bad you fuckers were too weak to get rid of her. Obama won twice.

:snicker:

The Obama vote was not a vote for the fucker but a vote against my avowed class enemy. I sent a well-written e-mail to the bastards campaign headquarters lambasting him in several ways and encouraged the foul fucker to meet me in combat via a charity boxing match with all proceeds to go to the charity of the winner's choice. I ridiculed the privileged child of the elites and shamed him and did all I could to compel him to meet me to save face but omitted shit that would lead to a FBI visit (none ever arrived to inspect me).

I sent several messages but never received any response. Fucking coward. The USA political system is FUCKED when the only viable candidates it offers are filthy vile scum serving their elite-class master while shitting upon the masses of common folks.

I am referring to this filthy bastard:

Melania is the real nigger not Michelle. Michelle is a refined educated woman. #1

Melania is the real nigger not Michelle. Michelle is a refined educated woman. #2
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:41 PM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:
      Melania is gaudy and entralled with gold and diamonds. Her IQ is at least 50 pts lower than MICHELLE.

Yeah but Douchelle is a genuine knuckle dragging nigger. Melania is hot. Live with it buttfucker!
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Melania is fluent in six languages. Please cite proof that Melania's IQ is 50 points lower than Michelle's.

SHE SPEAKS SLOVENIAN, SERBIAN, CROATIAN AND BOSNIAN!
      /
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:52 PM - Hide
    • I love how Trump plunked Romney
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Think of that so-called "cushy life" as partial reparations for the millions of enslaved Negresses who couldn't travel beyond the boundaries of their owners' plantations and who weren't even allowed to learn to read or write.
      \
      :crybaby3:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Chimpelle has always struck as being pretty stupid. Dunno about Melania.

Melania plagiarizes Michelle, so it looks like you and Melania are the stupid ones.

:mittens:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 12:57 PM - Hide
    • SPECIES_587 posted:
      . posted:

SHE SPEAKS SLOVENIAN, SERBIAN, CROATIAN AND BOSNIAN!
      /

Slovenian, English, French, Serbian, and German

Sucks bring a cretin like you

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 01:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Too bad you fuckers were too weak to get rid of her. Obama won twice.

Michelle is Michael LaVaughn Roberson a man.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 01:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Melania lied about being fluent in six languages.

Melania lied about having a degree.

Melania lied about being in the US legally.

Melania lied about being married before.

In short, she's a perfect match for her pathological liar husband.
    • Tractor Mechanic
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 01:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      THEY GAVE MICHELLE A DEGREE. WHY WON'T THEY GIVE MY JOHN-DEERE A DEGREE? I MEAN, FARM EQUIPMENT IS FARM EQUIPMENT, RIGHT? DISCRIMINATION IS WRONG. SO WHY CAN'T MY TRACTOR GET A DEGREE JUST LIKE MICHELLE OBAMA?
      \
      :doublewide:

Can your tractor pick cotton or steal hub caps?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 01:10 PM - Hide
    • Simple question, who would you rather wake up to in bed. We all know the answer to that one.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 01:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

\
      ;tears3;

:rolleyes: notice the absence of proof
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/01/2017 01:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

\
      :bluebunny:

Faggers gonna fag

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.