• Legbeards knitting "Pink Pussy Hats" to protest Trump

• Nasty
    • Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Posted 12/31/2016 07:50 AM - Hide
    • I suppose that makes some sort of sense to the pea brained fat fucks :shrug:

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2016/12/29/thousands-of-women-knit-pink-pussy-hats-to-wear-at-trump-protest-marches/

Almost every day for the past few weeks Celia McCarthy has sat down to knit a pink hat. To be specific, a pink hat with ears, colloquially known as a "pussy hat."

McCarthy has knit 12 pink hats so far, but only one is for her. The rest she plans to send to Washington D.C. where they will adorn the heads of some of the hundreds of thousands of women who are expected to march on Jan. 21, the day after Donald Trump is inaugurated as the nation's 45th president.

Some women are knitting the hats in the privacy of their own homes. Some have launched knitting circles. Others are going to yarn stores to knit with strangers with a common vision.

The idea, launched by two women in Los Angeles and the owner of their local yarn store, for the Pussyhat Project is a big "F ... you" of sorts to Trump and the values he espouses.

The shape of the hat, with its "pussy" cat ears, is also a play on the statement Trump made while filming an episode of Hollywood Access with its host Billy Bush. Trump and Bush were riding on a bus and did not realize they were being recorded. They started talking openly about groping and kissing women. Trump bragged that since he was a star he could do whatever he wanted to women. He could even "grab them by the pussy." Bush was fired for his comments.

"It's wonderful to see younger women embrace the term pussy, the color pink, and the power of the handmade and take all of those pejorative terms that have been used to put us in our place and use them to form some sort of communal power," said McCarthy, who lives in Berkeley and is the co-owner of Piedmont Yarn in Oakland.

LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!
      \
      Legbeards knitting "Pink Pussy Hats" to protest Trump #1
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
    • Re: Legbeards knitting "Pink Pussy Hats" to protest Trump
      Posted 12/31/2016 08:03 AM : Edited 12/31/2016 08:04 AM - Hide
    • Legbeards knitting "Pink Pussy Hats" to protest Trump #1

Celia McCarthy and Pamela McKinstry, co-owners of Piedmont Yarn in Oakland, show off the pussy hats they made. Their store will host a knit-in and will serve as a drop-off place to deliver hats to marchers in Washington D.C as well as the Bay Area. Photo: Celia McCarthy

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME
      \
      :jewess::jewess2:
    • I'm Deplorable
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 08:58 AM - Hide
    • Unfuckable slags
      :whoa:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 09:03 AM - Hide
    • hundreds of thousands of these slags marching in Washington DC?

more like hundreds, the press will take a picture to make the crowd look bigger.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 09:04 AM - Hide
    • Only men with a certain minimum amount of land should be allowed to vote.
    • Sheeeeiiitt
    • Registered
    • +237
    • 2031 posts
    • 132 topics
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 10:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Celia McCarthy and Pamela McKinstry, co-owners of Piedmont Yarn in Oakland, show off the pussy hats they made. Their store will host a knit-in and will serve as a drop-off place to deliver hats to marchers in Washington D.C as well as the Bay Area. Photo: Celia McCarthy

McCarthy and McKinstry are Irish names :dumbass:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 10:15 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

The comment had more to do with their appearances than anything :dumbass2:

Look at their noses.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 10:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

The comment had more to do with their appearances than anything :dumbass2:

Look at their noses.

Those aren't Jew noses. Old women are just ugly, period.

This is a Jew nose:

Legbeards knitting "Pink Pussy Hats" to protest Trump #2
    • SF Tard.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 10:25 AM : Edited 12/31/2016 10:26 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

This is a Jew nose:

\
      :aspie:

You realize the nose on that girl viewed from the same angle as the two :attentionwhore: pussy hat slags is going to look damn near the same as theirs, right?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 10:28 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

This is a Jew nose:

Wow! All FIVE holes

:whoa:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 10:47 AM - Hide
    • SF Tard. posted:
      You realize the nose on that girl viewed from the same angle as the two :attentionwhore: pussy hat slags is going to look damn near the same as theirs, right?

The difference is the girl in the pic I posted is a Jew.

The two old women in the knitted cat hats are just two old Irish-American Catholic women.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 10:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      SF Tard. posted:

The two old women in the knitted cat hats are just two old Irish-American Catholic women.

Irish fathers. Who knows about the mothers?
    • Sea Dog
    • Registered
    • +8
    • 303 posts
    • 44 topics
      Posted 12/31/2016 11:01 AM - Hide
    • So on 1/21 all the ugly chicks, dykes and Jewesses in the US are going to DC at the same time?

This strikes me as an opportunity for comedy GOLD.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 11:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

\
      it's joowish to promote your store and veiling it with anti-trump "advocacy". As a drop off point, they hope stoopid females dropping off will buy some yarn shit. " feel free to browse and look! Kekeke"
    • Gruntled
    • Pretend I am posting as a dot

• 34071 posts
    • 4515 topics
      Posted 12/31/2016 11:04 AM - Hide
    • Assuredly the knitting sluts have protested for decades about not having the same responsibilities as males do in regards to military draft registration and the bias against males during criminal sentencing with females typically receiving lesser sentences than males for the same crimes.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 11:05 AM - Hide
    • Funny that they hate Trump yet love Clinton.

• I'm Deplorable
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 11:06 AM : Edited 12/31/2016 11:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      SF Tard. posted:

With very Jewish looking noses.
    • Gruntled
    • Pretend I am posting as a dot

• 34071 posts
    • 4515 topics
      Posted 12/31/2016 11:16 AM - Hide
    • Emotion-laden dames were rightfully kept from voting and being empaneled upon juries for a lengthy era for excellent reasons.

Natural selection implanted within the spawn carriers traits to assist species continuation with males attaining traits to keep the species alive within whatever environment humans dwelt within.

Basically... males run the tribe and the dames operate within the tribal structure and do what they are best at: spitting out spawn and tending to the noisy, stinky loathsome things.

Dames are invaluable and worthy of utmost respect and care but they must be kept in their place.

Fuckers, at the link there are some good comments. I had fun adding shit to irk the broads. Unlike the typical site where the hens flock to cackle their shit this site is not deleting every post opposing the goofy gal's bizarre thought processes.
    • All Three
    • Registered
    • +73
    • 1559 posts
    • 88 topics
      Posted 12/31/2016 11:36 AM : Edited 12/31/2016 11:47 AM - Hide
    • This sounds like the plot of the movie "Trading Places." This time around somebody bets somebody else a dollar to see what stupid shit they can get women to do. I wouldn't have won that bet either.

Now that I think about it, this is the kind of thing people look back on having done as kids and cringe. How old are they?
    • EightyOne
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/31/2016 04:01 PM - Hide
    • Too old. And yeah, those "pussy" hats have fuck all nothing in common with the top of a cat head. For now on I think I'll start referring to them as twat beanies or gash caps.

I don't know what looks more stupid -- a nigger wearing a Jiffy Pop Bag hat or one of these past their shelf life hags walking around with what looks like a wool cartoon uterus (complete with fallopian tubes) stuck on their head.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.