• Teacher secks ends in murder

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: Teacher secks ends in murder
      Posted 12/31/2016 09:14 PM - Hide
    • Looking at what we know about the situation, I could as a juror be convinced that he is mentally ill due to trafficking in children by teacher authority figure abusing and grooming him. He was a disadvantaged youth, pooor English skills even, and she completely ruined his life, and he overreacted.

If a teen girl killed her pimp, people would be sympathetic to it.

Guilty but insane at the time, or Not Guilty by reason of insanity, whatever the law in NY, and put him in a mental hospital and see if they can fix him.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
    • Re: Teacher secks ends in murder
      Posted 12/31/2016 11:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Looking at what we know about the situation, I could as a juror be convinced that he is mentally ill due to trafficking in children by teacher authority figure abusing and grooming him. He was a disadvantaged youth, pooor English skills even, and she completely ruined his life, and he overreacted.

If a teen girl killed her pimp, people would be sympathetic to it.

Guilty but insane at the time, or Not Guilty by reason of insanity, whatever the law in NY, and put him in a mental hospital and see if they can fix him.

Putting him in a noose will fix him.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Gruntled
    • Pretend I am posting as a dot

• 32306 posts
    • 4360 topics
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.