• TRUMP GOES AFTER 1ST AMENDMENT!

• Deplorable Ramen Flavor
    • Re: TRUMP GOES AFTER 1ST AMENDMENT!
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:20 AM - Hide
    • We all knew this. We all knew the consequences. Trump has drained the swamp and refilled it with raw sewage.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:21 AM - Hide
    • Trump is very gifted at shaping minds and gaining suppporters. And it is an extememly dangerous talent. He is a natural born law and order style ruler. We are on a perilous course since he's brilliant at selling people on his twisted logic that keeps permitting him to get away with the unthinkable. Just when you think he's finally over-reached, he prevails and takes a bigger piece of the pie. This is very bad. We gotta REAL problem. I believe the only way to beat him is to out-shout him, out-muscle him and acuse him relentlessly every day of anything there is. Real or unreal. The way they did to HRC. His weakeness shows when he's under consant pressure and attack. He needs to be overwhelmed with bad press (before his regime shuts it down). Sadly Democats are weak kneed and not ballsy fighters as are Republicans. Never 'go high' with bullies. Sometimes ya gotta get down n' dirty. In red blooded America that's what people respect -- like it or not.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:22 AM - Hide
    • I am hoping that his fondness for adulation will lead to his downfall. The scene from his victory tour proves once again what he thinks of the rest of us. He really believes that he is above the law now and untouchable. We need to continue our efforts to push his buttons and remind him that he doesn't have a blank check to do as he pleases. I hope that he follows in the footsteps of Richard Nixon.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:23 AM - Hide
    • Did he say the construction?? And everyone of the citizens of this great nation wether they voted for him or not. He is already giving away our tax money making deals. He doesn't pay taxes so he shouldn't play with ours ..
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:23 AM - Hide
    • Richard Nixon tried this same argument. "If the president does it, it can't be wrong." See how well it turned out for him? Patience, Grasshopper. It's only a matter of time before Trump does something to solidify his own "legacy."
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is anyone surprised? I hope they take all the names of those who voted for Donald Trump and create a national 'book of shame' for future generations to browse.

There is some jackass who replies to every trump tweet with the name, location, date, employer and amount of their contribution to trump.

:lol::fag:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:24 AM - Hide
    • I predict the bloom will be off the Trump rose within a year, starting with what is likely to be the most disgraceful State of the Union address anyone will ever hear in their lifetime. God help us.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:25 AM - Hide
    • This is how dictators get their start. This man is a shining example of a demagogue with no limits. Better get used to the taste of bananas cause the US is going to be a Banana Republic real soon. No rights other than those approved by Dear Leader personally.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:25 AM - Hide
    • A lot can happen between now and Decembe 19th. Maybe enough that the delegates to the Electoral College does not see Trump fit to be President. But, whom would they give us instead? It will likely be a Republican whom may not be much better. The best scenario is if Hillary wins the recounts in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:26 AM - Hide
    • As a Canadian observer all I can say is we Canadians need to learn from the USA elections. What happened in your country can happen to us here too. DT is going to change the face of America, but the change he is promoting is for the worst. He is stomping on democracy in order to install a dictatorship. This is his main reason for constantly bashing the media, the democrats, the social programs etc. History proves that this is the way dictatorships start. DT followers can't see what is behind his rhetoric, they are blinded & deafened by his words that have become their gospel. It is unfortunate but this is what happens when the education system has deteriorated for so long. Facts don't matter anymore because these people don't have critical thinking skills. If you keep people ignorant, then dictatorships thrive. The only hope the USA has is that at some point during his 4 year term he will affect their pockets and they might finally wake up & stare reality in face.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:27 AM - Hide
    • I think Trump and his cohorts are the most dangerous thing that has ever happened to our country. They have no respect for almost anything and they bend everything to suit themselves. Sounds like they think the constitution should be whatever Trump and the off the deep right think it should be and if not then dismantle it....I hope that this bites the Trump voters you know where...in about two years they may find out just what monster they have invented...
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:29 AM - Hide
    • Since facts don't matter anymore, I'm going to live my life as if Bernie Sanders was our president-elect. I refuse to recognize any decision made by the Trump admin because so far as I'm concerned they are fictional.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:29 AM - Hide
    • Americans will have to endure 4 roller coaster years of President Trump's shenanigans when he 'doubles down on trickle-down' - path to prosperity for those who have already prosper. All previous housing / banking regulations will be relaxed, more taxes rebates for the super rich, and most DEM initiative on social programs will be diluted to 'help' the working folks stand on their own two feet. America will be Great Again for the super rich and well connected because only the desires of the richest citizens end-up being reflected in governmental actions. Like most business billionaire political leaders in the world, their self-interests come first before the party / nation.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:32 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Is anyone surprised? I hope they take all the names of those who voted for Donald Trump and create a national 'book of shame' for future generations to browse.

There is some jackass who replies to every trump tweet with the name, location, date, employer and amount of their contribution to trump.

:lol::fag:

Found it. It's a bot but funny.

@EveryTrumpDonor

:lol:
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Fuck you. I'll proudly be on that list.

:fuckyou:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      As a Canadian observer all I can say is we Canadians need to learn from the USA elections. What happened in your country can happen to us here too. DT is going to change the face of America, but the change he is promoting is for the worst. He is stomping on democracy in order to install a dictatorship. This is his main reason for constantly bashing the media, the democrats, the social programs etc. History proves that this is the way dictatorships start. DT followers can't see what is behind his rhetoric, they are blinded & deafened by his words that have become their gospel. It is unfortunate but this is what happens when the education system has deteriorated for so long. Facts don't matter anymore because these people don't have critical thinking skills. If you keep people ignorant, then dictatorships thrive. The only hope the USA has is that at some point during his 4 year term he will affect their pockets and they might finally wake up & stare reality in face.

You better hope you get a trump before you get another trudeau I don't think the great white north is going to be called that much longer if you don't

You won't understand this because you are clearly retarded.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:46 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Ad hominem attack. :facepalm:

It's all they have.
      Trump is insane and our Republic is in grave danger. He must not be allowed to touch the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. I'm loading up with heavy weapons for the safety of me and my family.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:47 AM - Hide
    • This is just the beginning of Trumps assaults on our civil rights. Watch for the dismantling of due process protections next. If you disagree with him, he'll come after you and he doesn't give a damn about our Constitution. One potential benefit to Trumps election and cabinet appointments is my fellow liberals coming to understand why the framers of the Constitution ratified the 2nd amendment. Namely, they foresaw the possibility that their experiment in representative democracy could be co-opted by a tyrannical demagogue necessitating armed resistance and insurrection. Sad to say, but that time seems to be rapidly approaching.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:52 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Ad hominem attack. :facepalm:

Of course it's an ad hominem attack. I have no respect for your person or opinion.

You have declared yourself a moron by your post, no point in attempting civil debate with a fucking retard. You would understand that if you weren't the aforementioned fucking retard.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 12/04/2016 09:53 AM - Hide
    • If you're stupid enough to put lies out on social media, or even on a message board, you'll be drawing attention.

You liberal fucks have been warned. Whatever happens to you is on your own heads.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - I hate Donald Trump but I am going to vote for him just because I believe him on the 2nd amendment issue
  • View Topic - Upon President Trump's victory, he should encourage militias use the Trump brand and form a national militia alliance
  • View Topic - There are hundreds of legitimate reasons to vote for Trump, but there is one MAJOR reason that...Trumps...all other reasons:
  • View Topic - BREAKING: Donald Trump's lawyer asks judge to exclude his statements made during presidential campaign in trial over Trump U
  • View Topic - TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Concerned that 5.7 million people have shared this article about Trump's latest sexual assault accusation?