• Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte orders troops to 'destroy' Abu Sayyaf after beheading of hostage

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 08/25/2016 04:02 AM - Hide
      • AMID reports that the Abu Sayyaf Group had beheaded an 18-year-old hostage, President Duterte said he had given orders to eliminate the organization.

"That's why I'm sending the troops there and tell them to destroy them," Mr. Duterte said in a press briefing in Davao City, when asked about the beheading.

"My orders to the police and to the armed forces against all enemies of the state, seek them out in their lairs, whatever, and destroy them," he added.

The same goes for both illegal drugs and the Abu Sayyaf Group, he said.

According to him, he would be "harsh" in going after the group.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/809453/rody-orders-troops-to-destroy-abus-after-beheading-of-teener-captive
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • DirecTV
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte orders troops to 'destroy' Abu Sayyaf after beheading of hostage
        Posted 08/25/2016 05:42 PM - Hide
      • Where is the video?
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte orders troops to 'destroy' Abu Sayyaf after beheading of hostage
        Posted 08/25/2016 05:55 PM - Hide
      • :bravo:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/25/2016 05:57 PM - Hide
      • fuck yeah. isn't this the guy who had right wing death squads cruising through his city executing drug dealers and pimps while he was mayor?
        Posted 08/25/2016 05:58 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        fuck yeah. isn't this the guy who had right wing death squads cruising through his city executing drug dealers and pimps while he was mayor?

ya and now that he's president, he's brought it national.
      • Revenge
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/08/2017 10:26 PM - Hide
      • Awesome! Kill them all. Go get them.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/08/2017 10:30 PM - Hide
      • Bet the Philippines hasn't heard a peep out of ISIS since he took office.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 02/27/2017 09:45 PM - Hide
      • I'll believe it when I see it.
        He's a muslim too,
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 02/28/2017 12:49 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I'll believe it when I see it.
        He's a muslim too,

he is a catholic persident duterte
      • Destroy Terrorism
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 03/05/2017 01:49 PM - Hide
      • Go get the terrorists. Kill them all.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 03/05/2017 01:53 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        AMID reports that the Abu Sayyaf Group had beheaded an 18-year-old hostage, President Duterte said he had given orders to eliminate the organization.

"That's why I'm sending the troops there and tell them to destroy them," Mr. Duterte said in a press briefing in Davao City, when asked about the beheading.

"My orders to the police and to the armed forces against all enemies of the state, seek them out in their lairs, whatever, and destroy them," he added.

The same goes for both illegal drugs and the Abu Sayyaf Group, he said.

According to him, he would be "harsh" in going after the group.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/809453/rody-orders-troops-to-destroy-abus-after-beheading-of-teener-captive

Duterte doesn't fuck around!
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.