• Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:33 AM - Hide
    • :bump:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A single mother will be the sweetest thing when a man first dates her, but a few months into a relationship she turns into a NUTJOB. A man will usually see glimpses of this when she chastises her kids when he first meets them. During that meeting she'll yell at them and bully them to get them to act right while praising a man like he's an angel.

It's all an act. Heaven will turn into Hell around the six-month mark.

Once a single mother gets a man settled into her life it's not uncommon for her to start verbally abusing him and mocking him as she projects all that pent-up rage from those previous failed relationships onto him. And it's usually around this point that most men realize why this woman is single and why it's time for him to hit the exit door.

UNLESS THAT BITCH IS A WIDOW...YOU DO NOT DATE A SINGLE MOTHER IF YOU HAVE A SHRED OF COMMON SENSE.
      THAT IS A NO WIN SITUATION FROM THE GIT TO THE GONE.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/19/2017 04:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      One of the biggest lies that men are told is that women are more empathetic than men.

THIS IS TOTAL 169% TRUE!
      CASE IN POINT....
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:31 AM - Hide
    • Women are shit. just a reminder fuckers.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:32 AM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:48 AM - Hide
    • If there are two things women want, it's more, and to be miserable. I dated this chick who refused to go out often at all, actively tried to not have fun, and ruin my fun in the process.

Since I dropped her off at her miserable curb, I've done so many things it's hard to count, and yet, somehow, I still have more money left over. Every day I regain my freedom, and every day, I feel better and better. I hope to be like Magnus one day, badass AF and doesn't take shit from nobody.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:50 AM - Hide
    • if things keep moving in the direction they are going, probably. I can see state arranged marriages becoming a thing in the next 100 years because so many men are checking out of the game now. so it's not a stretch to think that rudeness (especially directed toward the almighty vag) would become illegal.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:52 AM - Hide
    • Classic female behavior. They set you up to lose no matter what. Stare at them too long and you're sexual harassing them. Avoid looking at them and you're being being disrespectful and rude. In the future you will be required to question each individual woman that you encounter and ask them up front about the appropriate amount of attention they personally require for your interaction with them.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      A single mother will be the sweetest thing when a man first dates her, but a few months into a relationship she turns into a NUTJOB. A man will usually see glimpses of this when she chastises her kids when he first meets them. During that meeting she'll yell at them and bully them to get them to act right while praising a man like he's an angel.

Once a single mother gets a man settled into her life it's not uncommon for her to start verbally abusing him and mocking him as she projects all that pent-up rage from those previous failed relationships onto him. And it's usually around this point that most men realize why this woman is single and why it's time for him to hit the exit door.

UNLESS THAT BITCH IS A WIDOW...YOU DO NOT DATE A SINGLE MOTHER IF YOU HAVE A SHRED OF COMMON SENSE.

If you speak to a woman you risk everything from her insulting you and mistreating you to being arrested for assault or some other bullshit accusation. If you're at a job, you also risk being fired if she decides to complain over nothing. Even her just crying and calling for white knights to beat your ass is a possibility.

But then if you ignore them to protect yourself, you're now a sexist misogynistic shitlord. There is no winning with them.

I wouldn't be surprised if ignoring a woman was considered a hate crime or some insane shit with how things are going. Several western countries have already criminalized insulting certain groups (especially women), regardless of whether they were actually insults or not, so this seems like the next step in what has proven that the slipper slope fallacy is not always a slippery slope.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:56 AM - Hide
    • . Men have no self-respect. Men enable shit behaviour from women and hypergamy. This is why it's important that we need to educate men.

You often see non-MGTOWs tell MGTOWs, "ok go your own way then and quit bitching about women and society." You see, society wants people who are already "woke" (it's ironic that liberals use this term) to shut the fuck up and not wake up other people. Also as Barbarossa points out, men have an innate desire for female affection. "Mothering." And I think it's a pretty traumatic experience for men once we realize that the only genuine female affection you'll ever get is from your mother (if you even have a loving mother to begin with). Female affection for their boyfriends/husbands is fake. Women only care about what you can do for them. They don't care about you as a person or your well-being. Once MGTOWs take the black pill and realize how alone they are in the world, a world that doesn't give a shit about you and will chew you and spit you out, I think it's natural to want to seek solace amongst other like-minded men.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

it's a common theme now for women to not even attempt to hold a conversation, they don't have to! So many dudes out there will take them out on their dime, when the women don't even attempt to satisfy anything for the man. It's just become very one sided.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 08:52 AM - Hide
    • :bump:
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:53 PM - Hide
    • Im 26,male and single since forever...by choice. My friends and family are always telling me to find a gf, but I dont see the point of having one. In a relationship, women have nothing to offer except their pussy/sex and I dont need a gf for sex as long as I can masturbate. Men on the other side provide everything else in a relationship, so as a man I wouldnt have any benefit from it, no, I would have to give and give and the only thing I would get in exchange is a wet hole. So why do people want me to have a gf? Its stupid.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:53 PM - Hide
    • Watch out for the narcississtic con artist. She will be the sweetest woman you've ever met. She will pay on dates and invite you over to cook for you until she wins your trust because she has some female game.

Never ever ever let your guard down and always keep thinking rationally when around women. They are snakes.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:56 PM - Hide
    • I was playing poker with some buddies the other night. One of them was frustrated, arguing with his legitimately bipolar girlfriend on Facebook. Long story short, he had to leave early while he really wanted to play. He complained that it seems that bipolar women are his destiny. When I told him it doesn't HAVE to be and that you don't NEED to have a gf just to have one and implied it's overrated, and in response he jokingly called me a faggot. I'm like alright, whatever man. If all that bullshit is worth nutting once in a while, enjoy. It's crazy. Reminds me of the pussy addicted metoc fsggot who triew to derail this thread ;lolbig;
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Classic female behavior. They set you up to lose no matter what. Stare at them too long and you're sexual harassing them. Avoid looking at them and you're being being disrespectful and rude. In the future you will be required to question each individual woman that you encounter and ask them up front about the appropriate amount of attention they personally require for your interaction with them.

Damned if you do.
      Damned if you don't.
      DAMN IF I WILL!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 02:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Classic female behavior. They set you up to lose no matter what. Stare at them too long and you're sexual harassing them. Avoid looking at them and you're being being disrespectful and rude. In the future you will be required to question each individual woman that you encounter and ask them up front about the appropriate amount of attention they personally require for your interaction with them.

Damned if you do.
      Damned if you don't.
      DAMN IF I WILL!

Women are caring giving nurturers who will have your back when you're at your weakest. They will love you until death do you part. They will help mold you into the man you are destined to be... lol naw I'm lying
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 03:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I was playing poker with some buddies the other night. One of them was frustrated, arguing with his legitimately bipolar girlfriend on Facebook. Long story short, he had to leave early while he really wanted to play. He complained that it seems that bipolar women are his destiny. When I told him it doesn't HAVE to be and that you don't NEED to have a gf just to have one and implied it's overrated, and in response he jokingly called me a faggot. I'm like alright, whatever man. If all that bullshit is worth nutting once in a while, enjoy. It's crazy. Reminds me of the pussy addicted metoc fsggot who triew to derail this thread ;lolbig;

HE IS A PUSSY WORSHIPER...
      JUST LIKE NUTTY ZEALOTS WHO FLAIL THEMSELVES IN THE STREETS OF EUROPE TO "PARTICIPATE IN CHRIST'S SUFFERING" THESE POOR DEVOUT PUSSY WORSHIPERS SUFFER A TWATS NEEDLESS DRAMA & BULLSHIT...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 03:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Women are caring giving nurturers who will have your back when you're at your weakest. They will love you until death do you part. They will help mold you into the man you are destined to be... lol naw I'm lying

DAD, YOU'RE DRUNK AGAIN...GO BACK TO SLEEP.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 03:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Im 26,male and single since forever...by choice. My friends and family are always telling me to find a gf, but I dont see the point of having one. In a relationship, women have nothing to offer except their pussy/sex and I dont need a gf for sex as long as I can masturbate. Men on the other side provide everything else in a relationship, so as a man I wouldnt have any benefit from it, no, I would have to give and give and the only thing I would get in exchange is a wet hole. So why do people want me to have a gf? Its stupid.

Sadly, its the truth... Oh yes their is the rare Unicorn out there, but finding her has worse odds than winning the fucking LOTTO and you know it.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 03:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Watch out for the narcississtic con artist. She will be the sweetest woman you've ever met. She will pay on dates and invite you over to cook for you until she wins your trust because she has some female game.

Never ever ever let your guard down and always keep thinking rationally when around women. They are snakes.

SURE YOU CAN ENJOY A WOMANS COMPANY, BUT YOU LOVE OR TRUST THAT VIPER AT YOUR OWN GODDAMNED PERIL, KNOW THAT GOIN IN BOYS.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/20/2017 03:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
       it's a common theme now for women to not even attempt to hold a conversation, they don't have to! So many dudes out there will take them out on their dime, when the women don't even attempt to satisfy anything for the man. It's just become very one sided.

A MODERN ADULT WOMAN IS THE SUM OF HER PARTS IT SEEMS.
      ALL SHES GOT IS HER YOUTH, FERTILITY, & SEXUAL DESIRABILITY...
      SHE DONE SOLD HER SELF RESPECT, MODESTY, CHASTITY & VIRTUE ON THE CHEAP, WAY BACK THERE IN HER TEENS.
    • Unregistered coward
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - After reading a lot of screeds here, I have concluded that the MGTOW movement is nothing more than an NWO plot.
  • View Topic - These are the most accurate statements about dating, and why some men are totally doomed. Enjoy MGTOW
  • View Topic - Do the Transgender eastern European Olympic teams play as women or men or the best way to win?
  • View Topic - The Poor Man's James Bond Greets the Russians.How to make your own communist killing touch explosives, fire bombs, ricin & more!
  • View Topic - So gents, with this MGTOW movement, how many of you are getting laid on a regular basis?
  • View Topic - Do men like feeling a man's beard rubbing against their testicles?