• Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 05/16/2017 04:26 AM - Hide
    • whores!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 09:52 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Women are angry because they feel entitled to a life of materialistic pleasures that only exists in commercials. Women that lack hygiene and respect for themselves feel they are entitled to marry wealthy supermodel men. Their idealistic lives are always out of their reach and that pisses them off.

ALL WOMEN WANT A BISCUIT WITH A HOG IN IT FOR A NICKLE, AND A BETA TO PAY FOR IT...AND BRING IT TO THEM.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 06:14 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW ? There is justbone thing you need to remember

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 06:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGTOW ? There is justbone thing you need to remember

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

shaved, without tats and without the t=shirt i'd fuck her
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 07:16 PM - Hide
    • THIS FUCKING SLORE...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 07:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Modern cuntwhores are spoiled and entitled princesses who both overestimate their own capabilities and underestimate the amount of hard work, dedication and discipline it takes to succeed on one's own merits, i.e., without perks and handouts!

Moreover, they reward selfishness, carry an attitude of superiority and have no comprehension whatsoever of what genuine struggle looks like. And why would they, given that they have received automatic affirmation and praise all their lives?

Last but most importantly, they NEVER LEARN. Many women seem to spend their entire lives repeating the same cycles of ignorance and debauchery over and over again, all while they look to the government to cure their woes.

BITCH YOU WASN'T BORN WITH BAD LUCK, YOU JUST KEEP ON MAKING THE SAME GODDAMNED STUPID DECISIONS OVER & OVER!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 07:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Women are angry because they feel entitled to a life of materialistic pleasures that only exists in commercials. Women that lack hygiene and respect for themselves feel they are entitled to marry wealthy supermodel men. Their idealistic lives are always out of their reach and that pisses them off.

Most women stink, they know they stink, and they are VERY self conscious about it.
      That is why there is a billion dollar perfume industry...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 12:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Modern cuntwhores are spoiled and entitled princesses who both overestimate their own capabilities and underestimate the amount of hard work, dedication and discipline it takes to succeed on one's own merits, i.e., without perks and handouts!

Moreover, they reward selfishness, carry an attitude of superiority and have no comprehension whatsoever of what genuine struggle looks like. And why would they, given that they have received automatic affirmation and praise all their lives?

Last but most importantly, they NEVER LEARN. Many women seem to spend their entire lives repeating the same cycles of ignorance and debauchery over and over again, all while they look to the government to cure their woes.

BITCH YOU WASN'T BORN WITH BAD LUCK, YOU JUST KEEP ON MAKING THE SAME GODDAMNED STUPID DECISIONS OVER & OVER!

Women has:

1) Cuck

2) Cops

3) Court

4) White knight

5) Media

6) Big daddy government

There are guys on here that still don't get it. They assume that if you don't do anything wrong the cops won't hassle you. Wrong.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 12:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Most women stink, they know they stink, and they are VERY self conscious about it.
      That is why there is a billion dollar perfume industry...

Had a hernia so I was in the hospital for a week, and had to lay on the couch at home for 2 months to recover.

Enough for the girl I was dating to become distant and to tell me "things weren't working out". Guess I wasn't the tall basketball playing party boy anymore she liked showing off to her friends. Didnt even visit the hospital and cried about her own problems when I came back from the hospital.

Women will NOT be there for you when you need them the most and you lost everything in your life. Being sick = being disgusting in women's eyes. Go on the train or bus and walk with a limp and see how women look at you when you sit next to them.

That's why I always say TRP and metoc faggots are clowns. It's all an act, try to hold frame and lift while something like this happens, oh wait, you can't because you're working with cunts here. You are not alpha. You are just a clown. An entertainer who hides his true self.

Blue pills are retards, and white knighting is inexcusable. But at least blue pills are themselves and stand for something (true love, equality, whatever). The red pill PUAs and metoc trolls don't even know who they are anymore and change their entire being for some pussy. Fucking clowns.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 11:58 AM - Hide
    • If we had annual f169 oscars this thread would win best thread award
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 09:48 PM - Hide
    • Men are biologically conditioned to not support men over women. 

That's why men lose
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 09:49 PM - Hide
    • Women don't care if a man is bald, fat or short, so long as he has a good income and will be their cuck.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 09:51 PM - Hide
    • Men are taught from birth to take responsibility. If you have a problem, either do something about it or STFU. Which is fortunate, because if men stopped taking responsibility and just demanded that other people solve their problems, civilization would collapse within a few months.

There are actually very few women who are capable of rolling up their sleeves and solving a challenging problem. Normally their response is to try to get a man to solve the problem.

In the case of obesity, the solution is to hit the gym, eat less and lose the weight. Or to accept the people will find you less attractive. As opposed to demanding that society turn itself upside down to accommodate you.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 09:57 PM - Hide
    • These days, any movements or activism had been bastardized by SJWs to associate it with snowflakes, crybullies, etc.

The sad part is, even if a guy has all of that shit (height, fitness, endowement or even the riches), they are NEVER satisfied so I realized and maybe other MGTOWs realized: "Why bother, let them sink in their own fantasy world."
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 09:58 PM - Hide
    • gotta fatten the goyim girls so then men will never want to associate with them.

It always ends up being related to stopping native reproduction.

Destroying the family, feminism, overtaxation, moving the work away, transgenderism/homosexuality, mass immigration. Etc.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 10:05 PM - Hide
    • If your mother failed to teach you the simple common decency required to get along with women (and she was one, after all), then by all means stay away from them. Join a monastery. Become a hermit. Live on a boat. Piss off, because you're certainly a detriment to ordinary human society.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 10:11 PM - Hide
    • ^
      Lol at the tool in the post above this one
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 10:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Had a hernia so I was in the hospital for a week, and had to lay on the couch at home for 2 months to recover.

Enough for the girl I was dating to become distant and to tell me "things weren't working out". Guess I wasn't the tall basketball playing party boy anymore she liked showing off to her friends. Didnt even visit the hospital and cried about her own problems when I came back from the hospital.

Women will NOT be there for you when you need them the most and you lost everything in your life. Being sick = being disgusting in women's eyes. Go on the train or bus and walk with a limp and see how women look at you when you sit next to them.

That's why I always say TRP and metoc faggots are clowns. It's all an act, try to hold frame and lift while something like this happens, oh wait, you can't because you're working with cunts here. You are not alpha. You are just a clown. An entertainer who hides his true self.

Blue pills are retards, and white knighting is inexcusable. But at least blue pills are themselves and stand for something (true love, equality, whatever). The red pill PUAs and metoc trolls don't even know who they are anymore and change their entire being for some pussy. Fucking clowns.

COME BACK SOBER, AND TRY THAT AGAIN...:lol:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 10:22 PM - Hide
    • Women reading this..
      Who have stumbled upon this mgtow thing

Yuo are now seeing the result of feminism on the world. The occultist cause you championed without ever really knowing what exactly your were championing.
      You have seen how the feminist movement has destroyed the family, men and also yourselves.
      We were calling out for people to listen to men decade upon decade about the suffering men experience everyday and you did not listen or you simply did not care.
      Your movement lied to you and used you.
      So this is where we are now, we are walking away from ALL of you because we have seen the constant struggle is not worth the end result, you are all simply not worth it anymore.
      We have took our power and sovereignty back we gave to you as part of the relationship dynamic and are now using it for our own individual betterment.
      If you want to point fingers then look to yourselves ;schlomo; because women are the ones that set this in motion and I honestly don't think there is anything women can do to stop it.
      MGTOW is a logical male response to a stacked deck at a card game, they just get up and leave the table.
      You are now on your own at that table ladies and the chips are dwindling fast.
      Have fun playing the game.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/17/2017 10:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If your mother failed to teach you the simple common decency required to get along with women (and she was one, after all), then by all means stay away from them. Join a monastery. Become a hermit. Live on a boat. Piss off, because you're certainly a detriment to ordinary human society.

TRANSLATION; If your mother failed to "program you" that girls are made of sugar n spice and everything nice, and deserve to be treated like a princess and never questioned or honestly criticized for the dumb ass stupid shit they try to pull. Its your duty & responsibility to take all their needless drama abuse shallowness and bullshit without a word and capitulate to her every whim...(because she was one after all) Then by all means you are a failure of a man and a shame to all womankind. You must remove yourself from our sight because we do not want you among us as you might infect the collective.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/18/2017 12:19 AM - Hide
    • WIMMINS IS SHIT...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/18/2017 01:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      WIMMINS IS SHIT...

Around a year ago I quit my job. I was diagnosed with chronic bleeding ulcers, which I'm pretty sure was related to stressful work, so I finally thought fuck all that shit. Left my badge at the company entrance, packed my things, moved to a house in the mountains and there is that. One can say it was a meltdown, but luckly enough, it was on the right direction.

I've been working incredibly hard on building up a few business ideas, but today decided to take a break and write those few words. My standards of living decreased (smaller apartment, no more eating out, less traveling), but the overall quality improved a lot. Now I have time to cook healthy(and cheap) meals, can sleep as much as I want, no polluted air anymore, can work and take a break on my own terms.

I'm 37 now. Mostly a loner. I don't bother much the lack of company. All my friends(fucking all of them) became standard SJWs. I think I prefer this way. It seems like the older I get, although I'm much more patient to wait for something, I'm much less to tolerant senseless bullshit talking. What bothers me is actually the lack of "fostering" (for the lack of better words) when I needed. The amount of taxes I have paid for the last years is insane, even more if we consider how unoften I use any kind of public service (hospitals, clinics, police, courts...). But when I do, I feel like garbage. It is like I'm asking for a favor. At the same time I see all those bullshit exclusive services towards woman while men suffer more for the same problems. "25% woman are homeless! We need to do something!". I won't even start with how woman destroyed all places that I used to be a regular. And its all the time.

I learned quite young how it sucks to live with a witch in your own house, so although I had romantic desires and looked for a unicorn, I was aware of the dangers of cohabitation. At least its good to be at peace at home and not have to deal with any soul sucking society anymore. Sometimes I leave to the public library or local church* and work from there. Sometimes I go the local square, where I can workout. I guess "ghosting" fits right on what I'm doing.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/18/2017 01:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      If we had annual f169 oscars this thread would win best thread award

Quite doubtful that a run-from-pussy loser thread would win.

\
      :crybaby:

Sure faggot
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - After reading a lot of screeds here, I have concluded that the MGTOW movement is nothing more than an NWO plot.
  • View Topic - These are the most accurate statements about dating, and why some men are totally doomed. Enjoy MGTOW
  • View Topic - Do the Transgender eastern European Olympic teams play as women or men or the best way to win?
  • View Topic - The Poor Man's James Bond Greets the Russians.How to make your own communist killing touch explosives, fire bombs, ricin & more!
  • View Topic - So gents, with this MGTOW movement, how many of you are getting laid on a regular basis?
  • View Topic - Do men like feeling a man's beard rubbing against their testicles?