• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Local milk person
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 05/07/2017 10:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

WOMEN, THE OLDER THEY GET, THE MORE BITTER N PISSY THEY GET.
      WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT A WOMAN MY AGE OR OLDER?

After years of trying constantly To get a girlfriend and being constantly disrespected and told i'm not good enough by useless women I decided to go mgtow. I'm 24 years old and my life could not be better.

I'm a good looking guy and I just recently got my dream job and have enough savings to buy a nice house and a good car. Things that most guys 'chads' I know my age could never afford.

Now it's funny because I find the more success I'm having and now enjoying my life, the more women notice and actually smile and approach me.

But now I want nothing to do with them. It's actually enjoyable for me now and more satisfying rejecting women then scoring women.

I'm making money now and none of these cunts will ever touch a cent of it. Feels great.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/07/2017 10:41 PM - Hide
    • Women generally fuck other races when thier wellbeing is at stake or the other race is becoming more powerful, eg, when Germans invaded France French women dated nazis, now with refugees coming to europe they are taking over and start dating them. Tribe B takes over/kills tribe A, women of tribe A move to be with men from tribe B. It's happened since humans and other animals existed. Women are rats who are first to switch sides and abandon the ship. They have no loyality to nation or race, just to pass their genes and have good life.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:05 PM - Hide
    • In the end it doesnt matter what anyone thinks. The game is rigged, best move is to walk away from it.

They can call us losers

The can call us incels

They can call us "sent our own way"

They can call us ugly, short, balding, broke guys

They can use any adhominem they want, it wont make dating more worth it. The shaming of mgtow is just a way to justify the rediculous price of committing to pussy today, pussy that cant love you and only appreciates males as a way to enhance the appearance of their humanity to other women. Its a way of absolving women of responsibility for their choices and its also a way for many of them to feel better emotionally when confronted by the idea that they arent worth what they think they are. Shaming mgtow is cope. Mgtow is inevitable given the modern dating environment for men.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:09 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW merely opens men's eyes to the reality of marriage and relationships. It teaches about hypergamy, divorce rape, alimony, monkey branching, spermjacking, and false rape allegations. If men are presented with all these facts and still marry, its on them to wear the consequences and risks of divorce.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Cock sucking, Cleaning, Cuisine, Coitus, Children & Child care... The six "C's" anything much past that, and the bitch will be sub standard, half-ass it, or fuck it up!

"POTD:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:12 PM - Hide
    • There are many MGTOWs who can easily get women. There are so many women in the world that it is so easy to find a woman.

But let's suppose that indeed many MGTOWs are ugly and can't find women. So what? How does that invalidate the reality of divorce rape, the 50% probability of divorce and the 50% reduction in wealth that results from it. How does that invalidate the reality of hypergamy? You will lose a considerable amount of money on women.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGTOW merely opens men's eyes to the reality of marriage and relationships. It teaches about hypergamy, divorce rape, alimony, monkey branching, spermjacking, and false rape allegations. If men are presented with all these facts and still marry, its on them to wear the consequences and risks of divorce.

YOU BUY THAT TICKET, YOU TAKE THAT CHANCE BUDDY...
      AS FOR ME, NO THANK YOU.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      MGTOW merely opens men's eyes to the reality of marriage and relationships. It teaches about hypergamy, divorce rape, alimony, monkey branching, spermjacking, and false rape allegations. If men are presented with all these facts and still marry, its on them to wear the consequences and risks of divorce.

YOU BUY THAT TICKET, YOU TAKE THAT CHANCE BUDDY...
      AS FOR ME, NO THANK YOU.

Just about everyone who is married believes they are doing what they want and that the marriage will last. Yet the divorce rate is 50%.

Reminding ourselves that we must stay away from women is a way to keep ourselves from yielding to the temptation of women. It is like alcoholics who keep talking about alcohol at alcoholics anonymous because they know alcohol is bad for them yet they are tempted to drink the alcohol. Women are like a drug. They provide sexual pleasure and companionship, so it's tempting, but the long term problem is the risk of divorce rape and lack of freedom that comes with marriage. Women grow more evil by the day.

Another argument is that we say that we want nothing to do with women, but yet we speak and think about women almost all the time, thus we are actually spending more time on women then cucks spend with their wife.

Speaking about women is not the same as spending time on your wife. When you speak about women on forums, you don't get divorce raped and have half your wealth taken away from you. You do not become an alimony paying slave like the 3 hole cuck. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:22 PM - Hide
    • Women have no empathy. They simply have never evolved it. If they see a weak living being (that is not 'cute') that they bully/kill/torture and get away with it, they will do it. Just to one up themselves.

They don't do it because they depend on men, govt, and society, who may punish them (however lenient that punishment may be).

Women are not unlike children who are known to be cruel because they lack mental capacity for compassion, except that women never develop it. 
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:23 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:23 PM - Hide
    • I am 6'. Throughout my life I never really noticed another guy's specific height, unless he was taller than me. I couldn't tell you if a friend was 5'7" or 5'11"... I just thought of them as "almost the same height" or "slightly shorter" than myself. If a guy was taller than me I could pick out right away if he was 6'2" or 6'4". It was just not a big deal to me.

It is disturbing to discover how many females look at a man's height as a significant factor to his worth as a human being. I've heard so many women disqualify specific guys simply because they were not tall enough... and this usually means they required the guy to be at least 5 - 6 inches taller than they were.

Women are shallow bitches. I am grateful that they are all but invisible to me now.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/08/2017 11:46 PM - Hide
    • A FEMALE IS A PARASITE BY HER VERY NATURE.
      SHE SEEKS A FAT HEALTHY HOST
      SHE SEEKS TO ATTACH HERSELF TO HIM THROUGH MATRIMONY
      SHE CEMENTS THAT MONETARY ATTACHMENT FOR A MINIMUM OF 18 YEARS THROUGH HAVING HIS CHILDREN OR PASSING BASTARDS OFF AS HIS OFFSPRING.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 12:19 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Women have no empathy. They simply have never evolved it. If they see a weak living being (that is not 'cute') that they bully/kill/torture and get away with it, they will do it. Just to one up themselves.

They don't do it because they depend on men, govt, and society, who may punish them (however lenient that punishment may be).

Women are not unlike children who are known to be cruel because they lack mental capacity for compassion, except that women never develop it. 

I don't believe that. Women tend to be more empathetic than guys UNLESS you are in a close relationship with one.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 12:21 AM - Hide
    • 33% OF DIVORCED MEN IN THE U.S. ARE PAYING SUPPORT ON BASTARD KIDS THEY THINK ARE THEIRS... DNA TEST YOUR KIDS. MOMMAS BABY IS DADDYS "MAYBE"
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 12:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A FEMALE IS A PARASITE BY HER VERY NATURE.
      SHE SEEKS A FAT HEALTHY HOST
      SHE SEEKS TO ATTACH HERSELF TO HIM THROUGH MATRIMONY
      SHE CEMENTS THAT MONETARY ATTACHMENT FOR A MINIMUM OF 18 YEARS THROUGH HAVING HIS CHILDREN OR PASSING BASTARDS OFF AS HIS OFFSPRING.

My friend was about to get married, we had that party where you go with guys to get shitfaced in some city (I live in Europe) and his girlfriend went to another capital to do the same. This was nice.

After a week or two they got married and after additional week we had a party together in a cabin, his and her friends together.

I can not say that I was liking that girl a lot before but seeing her in "I got married" party mode, it was just disgusting. Fucking disgusting. It was like watching a psychopath to be crazy happy. All "look at me me me", give me this, I want that ... shit.

I like the term somebody used to describe similar behavior - "social orgasm" - it is just all about that. It is about having all eyes on her and being "jealous" how perfect chump she got - love of her life - dream fulfilled.

Dont get me wrong, I do not envy her. I was just shocked to see how such thing can turn into social attention machinery I was a witness of. I had to even dance with her, congratulate her, give her a hug and smile like a bitch. I was humiliated.

I was telling my friend with a joke in an eye: "hey buddy, so you have done it, mission accomplished" and he said "meh .... now it is about not to break it up, which is even harder then before" :DD

From my point of view, he was pushed to do it, she got what she wanted - now they are together, she has her own personal slave, she is socially on her pedestal and everybody see it. Shit I hate these bitches big time.

To make things even more interesting, after the marriage, that guy quit the job as well as she did and they are moving few countries away where he got hired in some highly skilled job and she does not have a job there yet - she will just "do something to survive". Look at this from the girl's perspective. She just won a lottery - there is a guy working for both of them, saving money, returning back to the country after a few years, hopefully, to settle, buy a house / flat and have kids. Her workhorse is soo perfect, she loves him so much :D

What I dont understand is the fact that guys do this - they WANT it. They want to provide - they want to care. The idea of "taking care and provide" is so much much deep into them that they are proud of it that they are doing it.

Now I better understand, why girls are shaming guys who do not want to get married too quickly if ever - because they are not taking care of them - they are not providing what they have to them which they believe is theirs and they are entitled to it "that fucker just does not want to give me his shit"
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 12:51 AM - Hide
    • The want of caring of a girl is forced with the best intentions and a smile on the parents face since childhood. This is all they know, same for the parents. And most of the time men don't see that this all a facade, a veil in front of the eyes to keep you blind. I have to say that I am lucky because I didn't have heavy indoctrination and I was able to see the truth early.

And an anecdote from me, today I was talking to my parents and my mother complained about my unkempt beard, which is short for normal beard standards and caused by my laziness, saying that even more girls would look at me if I shaved. I responded with "It's better this way. My head is more relaxed this way.". She was shocked, but that is normal.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 10:03 AM - Hide
    • I never had the inclination to get married. Never wanted too bother with that bullshit, I grew up and at 12 watching my parents divorce, marry, divorce and remarry got half brothers n sisters out the ass because of it. FUCK THAT SHIT!
      My parents, this selfish drunken set of shit-bag BOOMERS fucked n shucked leaving wives, husbands and most tragically children in their wake all their selfish fucking lives...
      Gen-Xers are a fractured bunch of half-kin & step-kids etc, who basically had to get tuff or fucking die.
      Sadly, it seems we did even worse by out kids, we over coddled them to the point that they are weak, apathetic, entitled, and more selfish than out own parents ever were.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 01:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I never had the inclination to get married. Never wanted too bother with that bullshit, I grew up and at 12 watching my parents divorce, marry, divorce and remarry got half brothers n sisters out the ass because of it. FUCK THAT SHIT!
      My parents, this selfish drunken set of shit-bag BOOMERS fucked n shucked leaving wives, husbands and most tragically children in their wake all their selfish fucking lives...
      Gen-Xers are a fractured bunch of half-kin & step-kids etc, who basically had to get tuff or fucking die.
      Sadly, it seems we did even worse by out kids, we over coddled them to the point that they are weak, apathetic, entitled, and more selfish than out own parents ever were.

Meh, it's women's own fault, or to their credit depending on whether you believe anything was lost. They rejected the chivalrous model of marriage, home and kids at the behest of feminist slags who were the uglies that never got invited to the prom. These slags most assuredly would never have been asked their hand in marriage so naturally, they screwed it up for everyone else. How THOSE women wound up dictating their loveless existence to hundreds of millions of women the past 100 years or so is beyond me ;schlomo;, but it worked then and still does today. It's what women want after all.

As for the notion that Western men welcomed said rejection of the marriage model, we didn't welcome it. Rather, we only learned to "operate" within the new model of hitting and running, pumping and dumping, if you will, that feminists set up and dictated their sisters follow. That those women wound up unhappy, don't blame me and my fellow horn dogs. Women after all, make the rules. From there, operators operate, the best operators being those men who at an early age, throw away chivalrous notions and treat women the way women need to be treated in the Post-Chivalrous age of modern feminism. It's what women want after all.

After all the talk of our fathers on how to treat the women as gentle princesses, to be gentlemen, it's liberating for a man not to be concerned for the welfare of random women formerly known as "The Fairer Sex". Much easier on a cold and dark night to say "Sorry, no jumper cables" when I have them, or "Sorry I don't know how to change a flat tire" when I do, and walking away. A carpenter, mechanic, electrician and all-round fixer of things, when I'm dating some broad and she needs something fixed around the house, I clam up because she wouldn't appreciate it anyway and then the flow of requests would never end, even to the point of "loaning me out" to fix her friends' shit. Why should I? I'm getting what I want from her anyway. This is the world they shaped. And who am I to interfere with their wishes, not that I could anyway? It's what women wanted after all.

Male-Female relationships in the West are about some comfort, a little friendship if they're capable and of course, getting L-A-I-D, not necessarily in that order. Get this much out of line Sweetie, and I'm on to the next one. The next chick is right around the corner and that train is never late. It's what women want after all. Must be, because that's the way it is.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 01:41 PM - Hide
    • Feminism is destroying women and destroying society. ;council2;This is not hyperbole, I actually believe this. Feminism lies, it tells women that they are just like men and can do anything a man can do. This is a lie, yet countless women are goaded into education and careers in things that make them miserable.

Feminism tells women that men are useless and good for nothing, and so women treat men like dirt, and deny men a masculine protector role in their relationships, which then fail. It also turns these women into men - they are not caring or nurturing, they are "power women." This makes them miserable but they don't realize why. They are usually complete stress cases who can never be idle otherwise they would have to think about how miserable they are.

Feminism has launched women into the upper echelons of boardrooms and high places, where they (often, not always) proceed to make terrible decisions because they lack the innate strategic thinking many men have. I work at such a place and the decisions from my female superiors are laughable and they have no concept of leadership.

Feminism has ensured that government now takes care of women and children, who no longer need men to provide for them, so women have "families" without men. Feminism has also given men little incentive to form families, as the man takes on huge risks to do so. The man can literally lose everything he has in a marriage.

An ex- girlfriend called herself a feminist. I thought I could convert her but failed. At the end, she was broke, in debt, expected me to support her and eventually take on those debts, and said I had no right to influence her decisions or tell her what to do because she was "still a feminist." So I told her she could support herself and her bad choices on her own. Another potential family averted by feminism
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 10:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Women have no empathy. They simply have never evolved it. If they see a weak living being (that is not 'cute') that they bully/kill/torture and get away with it, they will do it. Just to one up themselves.

I don't believe that. Women tend to be more empathetic than guys UNLESS you are in a close relationship with one.

Wrong.

I am a relatively tall guy, 6'0. When I am at the store shopping middle aged women keep asking me to pick things from top shelves for them. This is really getting annoying, especially when it is taken for granted for me to comply. So if it's a pack of cookies or something- fine I can get this for you just to be civil. Anyways, yesterday this woman asked me to pick up a bag of peatmoss soil and put it in her chart. Peatmoss is pretty light, but this was a huge 3 cu ft bag probably 45 lb. It's hard getting hands around this huge pack just to lift it. I looked at it and hesitated. This woman then tried to shame me by implying that maybe it's too heavy for me. So I turned around and said "no I can lift it fine, but I don't work here.". Man, you should have seen the rage on her face. She went on a tirade ( I couldn't make out what she was saying, since I was walking away, but it sounded bitter and angry). The social contract of men being gentleman and women being ladies is over. I don't owe shit to aging crones who couldn't secure a man when they were younger. Let the government do the heavy lifting for them.

When you DON'T help them! That's when you get to see what women are REALLY like!

Oh they are very sweet and soft and all smiles until you say no. Then their actual personality comes out..
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 10:15 PM - Hide
    • The social contract of men being gentleman and women being ladies is over.
      I don't owe shit to aging crones who couldn't secure a man when they were younger. Let the government do the heavy lifting for them.
      When you DON'T help them! That's when you get to see what women are REALLY like!
      Oh they are very sweet and soft and all smiles until you say no. Then their actual personality comes out...

BITCHEZ DON'T LIKE TO BE TOLD "NO" TO ANYTHING THEY WANT... WHEN YOU DO IT THEY ACT LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN AND GUILT TRIP YOU TO GET YOU TO COMPLY.
      WHEN YOU SAY NO AND DON'T BREAK ON IT, IT DRIVES THEM INTO A SLOBBERING FIT... I RATHER ENJOY DOING IT.:pimp:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/09/2017 11:23 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/10/2017 12:25 AM - Hide
    • Women are fucking Scum. They're the niggers of gender.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/10/2017 11:53 AM - Hide
    • WIMMINS; SURE YOU CAN LOVE EM' BUT YOU TRUST THEM AT YOUR OWN DAMN PERIL...
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - After reading a lot of screeds here, I have concluded that the MGTOW movement is nothing more than an NWO plot.
  • View Topic - These are the most accurate statements about dating, and why some men are totally doomed. Enjoy MGTOW
  • View Topic - Do the Transgender eastern European Olympic teams play as women or men or the best way to win?
  • View Topic - The Poor Man's James Bond Greets the Russians.How to make your own communist killing touch explosives, fire bombs, ricin & more!
  • View Topic - So gents, with this MGTOW movement, how many of you are getting laid on a regular basis?
  • View Topic - Do men like feeling a man's beard rubbing against their testicles?