• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Russian hacker
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 12/20/2016 02:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      What about your brown sisters over in the mid east that are under a brown male oppression as we speak? You should take your spiel over there. I'm sure they'd be happy to see you. :snicker:

Misogyny was taught to them by white male colonizers. Prior to the colonization of those countries, women enjoyed perfect equality there.

.5/10
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Susan B. Anthony
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 02:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      .5/10

LOFL! Well, at least I'm out here trying, asshole! :lol:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 03:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      To all of you unmarried age 30+ MGTOWers

As one of you, listen to my advice.

These will be the most trying years of your life. You will have a lot of average looking to slightly above average looking women interested in you. Granted, they've never been interested in you before, but suddenly, they're talking to you and asking questions about you.

You might be tempted to think, "wow, this one is different" and "I love her" and "I want to get married and have kids."

BE WARNED MOTHER FUCKERS

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT

They are simply tired of riding the carousel, and now they've hit the wall or are about ready to hit the wall and are looking for a wallet to climb into.

Listen fellas, she DOES NOT love you. You will be able to tell because the only time she actually talks to you or is interested in you is when you can do shit for her.

If you run out of money, you will be left.

If you sucker up and get married and have kids, you WILL eventually get divorce raped.

Stand strong and tell these cunts to fuck up and find a different wallet to suck dry.

What's with the negative attitude?

\
      :gayness:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 03:22 PM - Hide
    • I met her online. She seemed nice. Tall, beautiful. She had a kid, but that was something that although turned me off, I figured, well, we can start casual and see from there.

She told me she has two degrees, works in her field making about $40 an hour doing something with biology. She first lied about living alone - she really lived with who she referred to as her "x". Big red flag there, but stupid me, I let it pass because she says she moved in w/ her mom (who to this day I haven't met). I've met her x, who isn't too high on the food chain.

I've met her step dad, but it was just for an hour or two for food. He did tell me she has a loose relationship w/ reality. I thought that it just involved her ideas of him (he's not her real dad).

I hang out with her and her son sometimes, but usually she just comes over and we bang or go see a movie, etc. She wants to get a place together. She wants to have my kid, etc. I mean, she's really nice and all, but, her having a kid and the fact that I haven't really met anyone she hangs out with, was kind of weird.

Well, I suddenly get an email from her mom in a Yahoo email address. What was asserted: She has no degrees. She has no job. She is on food stamps. She leaves her kid home alone to come see me. She is an alcoholic (Why didn't I see this?). She still lives with her "x".

I couldn't believe what I was hearing - but then I get an email from someone else that supports that. Then I call her mom because she gave me her # in the email. We have a long conversation. Now that she knows I know all of this, I don't hear from the girl since this all went down.

I feel like a fool for believing this woman, but I was smart enough not to procreate or make any big decisions. She has no future, no life, is trying to have another kid with her "x".

I think I dodged a bullet. I was even told that she likes to get violent.

So suffice to say, I'm done seeing her.
    • Fggdtggjc
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 05:45 PM - Hide
    • fags
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 09:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ALPHA MALE?

DIDDNT SAY I WAS MIGTOW, JUST TELLIN THE TRUTH.
      I'LL "SPORT FUCK" A CORRUPT BITCH IN A SECOND, SHE JUST AINT GETTING ACCESS TO MY STUFF.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/21/2016 02:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      DIDDNT SAY I WAS MIGTOW, JUST TELLIN THE TRUTH.
      I'LL "SPORT FUCK" A CORRUPT BITCH IN A SECOND, SHE JUST AINT GETTING ACCESS TO MY STUFF.

you're not married?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/21/2016 02:19 PM - Hide
    • A casual glance round the world shows where feminism from the days of the upper middle class/ aristocratic suffragettes is most prevalent.

Post-modern, post-industrial Western financial-democracies tend to produce the most comfortable and spoiled women who are the greatest consumers in history but have a moribund fertility rate even before we consider the numbers of first born they throw into the abortionist's flames or Pepsi Cola.

Within these countries, nations which have not been conquered by a rival culture tend to be more feminist: North America, UK, Sweden in comparison to southern and eastern Europe which fell to Islam for so long. The humanist puritanism tends also to come from former Protestant countries - more so than Roman Catholic or Byzantine Orthodox countries.

Drilling down even more, feminism germinates in the comfortable confines of academia where women live off student debt or daddy's trust fund and also in the TV media which leverages feminism more than it deserves i.e. places where money comes easily.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/21/2016 05:21 PM - Hide
    • Womyns zero effort, "I deserve everything" attitude towards life is such a turn off that a lot of times I'll go to the personals, read one or two, then immediately log off. The list of demands by fat women is fucking absurd. They have shit job, shitty liberal major degrees, multiple kids with multiple dads, and can't buy clothes in a normal store, BUT THEY FUCKING DEMAND MEN BE TALL WEALTHY AND SERVE THEM AND PRAISE THEM? Why? They are so gross to look at, and their personalities are just as gross.

Then people have the nerve to say that people like us have "toxic attitudes" .... because we don't like fat woman.

Normal sized human being, or stay single, that's my demand, and I will die alone and unlaid if it can't be done.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/21/2016 05:45 PM - Hide
    • The 80/20 rule has killed most chances for sex for the Trev and Milton underclass :mad:

We are seeing the continuing rise of the sexless beta :rant:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/21/2016 08:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The 80/20 rule has killed most chances for sex for the Trev and Milton underclass :mad:

But also the bitter childless hen...
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 12:08 AM - Hide
    • I have to be honest. Every married couple i've ever met including my family are either close to divorcing, divorced or plain fed up with each other. The ones that have managed to keep it going for years are simply together due to complacency. They're not in love with each other. Having educated myself into the dynamics between the sexes and why this happens, it's clear that what women find attractive in a man doesn't carry over into traditional monogamy and marriage. The definition of attraction and desire for women is precisely because of a man's inability to commit, to be a challenge and to be hard to get. The minute that man ties himself down legally, he's essentially providing a girl with full permission to control him however way she pleases and lose total respect and attraction for him. Women want security, yet they secretly despise it. It's nature's paradox. It's simply impossible for a man to commit to a girl and have the girl still be attracted to him. It's not that a man is unable to love, it's quite the opposite. Most men who are smart enough to recognise this dynamic, simply understand that it's not a risk and that it's eventually going to happen. You begin to realise that getting hurt and having your heart, your kids (If you have kids), your money and your self-esteem ripped apart from you is inevitable. Would you bet your life over a pot that you know you'll eventually lose? This is exactly the dilemma most clued up men go through. Yes, it's great to fall in love and love the person with all your heart. Every man wants this. But as with anything in life. It all comes with a cost and one which smart men no longer want to invest in.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 01:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I have to be honest. Every married couple i've ever met including my family are either close to divorcing, divorced or plain fed up with each other. The ones that have managed to keep it going for years are simply together due to complacency. They're not in love with each other. Having educated myself into the dynamics between the sexes and why this happens, it's clear that what women find attractive in a man doesn't carry over into traditional monogamy and marriage. The definition of attraction and desire for women is precisely because of a man's inability to commit, to be a challenge and to be hard to get. The minute that man ties himself down legally, he's essentially providing a girl with full permission to control him however way she pleases and lose total respect and attraction for him. Women want security, yet they secretly despise it. It's nature's paradox. It's simply impossible for a man to commit to a girl and have the girl still be attracted to him. It's not that a man is unable to love, it's quite the opposite. Most men who are smart enough to recognise this dynamic, simply understand that it's not a risk and that it's eventually going to happen. You begin to realise that getting hurt and having your heart, your kids (If you have kids), your money and your self-esteem ripped apart from you is inevitable. Would you bet your life over a pot that you know you'll eventually lose? This is exactly the dilemma most clued up men go through. Yes, it's great to fall in love and love the person with all your heart. Every man wants this. But as with anything in life. It all comes with a cost and one which smart men no longer want to invest in.

:motorcycle:

nite crew.
      if you're married,
      sooner or later, it's gonna
      suck2BU.
      :cheers:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 01:03 AM - Hide
    • Old women are insane

From landladies to mothers to aunts to mothers friends, most of the old women I've experienced are cranky, hateful, mentally ill people.

Especially if they're single.

It makes me wonder about what the men who are still around for old women have to deal with to keep their sanity under control. Both theirs but also how they have to be an anchor for the woman to keep her away from the abyss.

Old women seem hateful. Their female consciousness: a sensory emotional worldview of social experience and subjective valuation - where experience validates itself morally, this collapses in old age.

Partly this might be because death and it's reality approach, which is a reality that invalidates their experiential reality (the experience will end and only the abstract ideal endures, which is why I think men handle death better than women).

It's also because women self-validate based on social worth, and being old means you're completely irrelevant to the social scene.

I think also the female mind collapses due to too much life experience and lack of hormonal regulation. The female mind sorts knowledge not based on logical hierarchies but by relating sets of experiences. In old age, humans fall into routines. Female conception of reality then is based on vast interrelated experiences that now have no relevance to life. This induces mental illness of a sort where old women try to find emotional relevance where there is none, and get lost in past emotional experiences. Thus memory become confused with reality - at least on an emotional level. This makes old women adversarial to real humans because these real humans can't validate their confused emotional experience. Women thrive on emotional validation, and old age alienates them from others by creating conditions where this validation isn't possible.

So, why would you want a life long LTR?

Some men become grumpy old farts, but many of them like this are living with women.

But we do have the stereotype of the jolly old man.

And some women do contain their old age insanity in a certain quietness. Old women can find some emotional validation if they are tirelessly occupied dealing with children, who provide a more basic and primal emotional experience that old women can still connect with.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 01:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I have to be honest. Every married couple i've ever met including my family are either close to divorcing, divorced or plain fed up with each other. The ones that have managed to keep it going for years are simply together due to complacency. They're not in love with each other. Having educated myself into the dynamics between the sexes and why this happens, it's clear that what women find attractive in a man doesn't carry over into traditional monogamy and marriage.

Has it always been this way or is it a fairly recent phenomenon?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 01:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Old women are insane

From landladies to mothers to aunts to mothers friends, most of the old women I've experienced are cranky, hateful, mentally ill people.

It makes me wonder about what the men who are still around for old women have to deal with to keep their sanity under control. Both theirs but also how they have to be an anchor for the woman to keep her away from the abyss.

Old women seem hateful. Their female consciousness: a sensory emotional worldview of social experience and subjective valuation - where experience validates itself morally, this collapses in old age.

Partly this might be because death and it's reality approach, which is a reality that invalidates their experiential reality (the experience will end and only the abstract ideal endures, which is why I think men handle death better than women).

It's also because women self-validate based on social worth, and being old means you're completely irrelevant to the social scene.

I think also the female mind collapses due to too much life experience and lack of hormonal regulation. The female mind sorts knowledge not based on logical hierarchies but by relating sets of experiences. In old age, humans fall into routines. Female conception of reality then is based on vast interrelated experiences that now have no relevance to life. This induces mental illness of a sort where old women try to find emotional relevance where there is none, and get lost in past emotional experiences. Thus memory become confused with reality - at least on an emotional level. This makes old women adversarial to real humans because these real humans can't validate their confused emotional experience. Women thrive on emotional validation, and old age alienates them from others by creating conditions where this validation isn't possible.

Some men become grumpy old farts, but many of them like this are living with women.

And some women do contain their old age insanity in a certain quietness. Old women can find some emotional validation if they are tirelessly occupied dealing with children, who provide a more basic and primal emotional experience that old women can still connect with.

Old women are nice to me (as well as younger women). What do you do to piss them off?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 01:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I have to be honest. Every married couple i've ever met including my family are either close to divorcing, divorced or plain fed up with each other. The ones that have managed to keep it going for years are simply together due to complacency. They're not in love with each other. Having educated myself into the dynamics between the sexes and why this happens, it's clear that what women find attractive in a man doesn't carry over into traditional monogamy and marriage.

Has it always been this way or is it a fairly recent phenomenon?

Recent, last 60 years or so. Before that women had no rights, they had to be obedient to men or else be cast out the the wolves
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 01:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Old women are insane

Old women are nice to me.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 08:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGTOW is the ultimate fracture in a civilization or society. It's over now. MGTOW is an expression of the individual male, a male who is forever immature and does not see himself as part of something greater than himself. The MGTOW male is immature, narcissistic, selfish, out only for himself. I am not attacking the MGTOW - I am commenting that this is the natural reaction of individual males in a society that has been ripped apart by Nationwreckers. Women who actively choose to not have children are expressing the same sentiment of WGTOW, and before the men did and without the drama. The WGTOW's simply saw the world as an unstable place and decided to get through life without children because the risks and burdens were too great (ie, ending up a single mother on welfare and food stamps). The MGTOW has identified that the risks and burdens of a wife & children are too great in this unstable situation. BUT when everyone is a MGTOW, civilization collapses, not only from lack of breeding of offspring but also from the lack of male network bonding that creates societal stability - now each guy is just out for himself.

Having now devolved to this point of imminent civilization collapse, each person, male or female, exists for mere survival rather than nation-building. You have about a minute of chance left to correct this trajectory. I doubt that the modern MGTOW - masturbating to My Little Pony and internet porn - is really up to the challenge.

Well written. Sweden is the ultimate example of M/WGTOW.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 09:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What have women always prided themselves on? Being highly socially aware and able to manipulate the situation so they are the benefactor - often pitting men against each other.

Their pitfall? Their beauty, the beauty that has made men want to reproduce regardless of financial situation or go to war, lasts for an infinitesimal duration of their lives.

I've seen the girls that I went to high school and college with, and even for the ones that were deemed gorgeous, it was apparent how much more attractive they were at 18 just how much more vibrant and desirable they were. Even now, by the age of 23-25, their decline has already become apparent. In every case, I would want to reproduce and take on the world much more often for the younger version. The most striking case of this is the girl that I pursued for 3 years in college and who offered me the cold shoulder. Keep your heads up, because it feels freaking amazing to see the one girl you were obsessed with, who rejected you, not foster any passion or interest in yourself anymore. It's the most liberating and enjoyable thing I've ever experienced in my life.

As a man with a salary, I can just sit back and continuously rack up fancy toys and enjoy my life. I have no desire to navigate these social waters that women pride themselves as their domain. I have no desire to pursue, yet there are certainly women who would benefit from my presence in their lives. I have asked out women before and just have zero interest in it anymore.

So to sum up, the women are attractive for such a short duration, where they burn their brightest, while the man will continue to glow his entire life. As a MGTOW, I would of course reject all these women, but for my brothers, they should not be required to pursue. In this social struggle, we must reform the current gender dynamic and marriage at the minimum then maybe we can have discourse for bringing the genders together again.

" . . . the man will continue to glow his entire life . . . "

What the fuck are you smoking, son???

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

"I am a man, I will glow my entire life!"
      \
      :milton:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 09:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGOTW, cool way of saying failures that can't get laid

archie gets more pussy than you
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 12:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      What have women always prided themselves on? Being highly socially aware and able to manipulate the situation so they are the benefactor - often pitting men against each other.

Their pitfall? Their beauty, the beauty that has made men want to reproduce regardless of financial situation or go to war, lasts for an infinitesimal duration of their lives.

I've seen the girls that I went to high school and college with, and even for the ones that were deemed gorgeous, it was apparent how much more attractive they were at 18 just how much more vibrant and desirable they were. Even now, by the age of 23-25, their decline has already become apparent. In every case, I would want to reproduce and take on the world much more often for the younger version. The most striking case of this is the girl that I pursued for 3 years in college and who offered me the cold shoulder. Keep your heads up, because it feels freaking amazing to see the one girl you were obsessed with, who rejected you, not foster any passion or interest in yourself anymore. It's the most liberating and enjoyable thing I've ever experienced in my life.

As a man with a salary, I can just sit back and continuously rack up fancy toys and enjoy my life. I have no desire to navigate these social waters that women pride themselves as their domain. I have no desire to pursue, yet there are certainly women who would benefit from my presence in their lives. I have asked out women before and just have zero interest in it anymore.

So to sum up, the women are attractive for such a short duration, where they burn their brightest, while the man will continue to glow his entire life. As a MGTOW, I would of course reject all these women, but for my brothers, they should not be required to pursue. In this social struggle, we must reform the current gender dynamic and marriage at the minimum then maybe we can have discourse for bringing the genders together again.

" . . . the man will continue to glow his entire life . . . "

What the fuck are you smoking, son???

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

"I am a man, I will glow my entire life!"
      \
      :milton:

\
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 12:16 PM - Hide
    • Napoleon's law

*A husband owes protection to his wife, a wife owes obedience to her husband.

*Grounds for divorce restricted to adultery, conviction of a serious crime, grave insults or cruelty, or mutual agreement but grounds must be kept private . *Wife can be imprisoned 2 years for adultery, the male can face a fine.

*Husband will not be prosecuted if he murders his wife caught in flagrante.

*Married or single men do not have to support illegitimate children.

*Women cannot make legal contacts, take part in lawsuits, serve as a witness to courts or births, deaths, or marriages.

*Women cannot give, sell, or mortgage property without husband's consent.

*Unmarried women can not be legal guardians or witness of wills.

Napoleon also said -

We treat women too well, and in this way have spoiled everything. We have done every wrong by raising them to our level. Truly the Oriental nations have more mind and sense than we in declaring the wife to be the actual property of the husband. In fact nature has made woman our slave. . . . Woman is given to man that she may bear children . . . consequently she is his property, just as a fruit tree is the property of the gardener.

Women . . . should not be regarded as the equals of men; they are, in fact, mere machines to make children.

Vanity is the most active passion of the [female] sex.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 12:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      The 80/20 rule has killed most chances for sex for the Trev and Milton underclass :mad:

But also the bitter childless hen...

Leading to the further destruction of the White race :mad:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/23/2016 12:21 PM : Edited 12/23/2016 12:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Old women are nice to me (as well as younger women). What do you do to piss them off?

Older women have said I'd be a great catch for a woman. I am invisible to rest of women though :mad:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - After reading a lot of screeds here, I have concluded that the MGTOW movement is nothing more than an NWO plot.
  • View Topic - These are the most accurate statements about dating, and why some men are totally doomed. Enjoy MGTOW
  • View Topic - Do the Transgender eastern European Olympic teams play as women or men or the best way to win?
  • View Topic - The Poor Man's James Bond Greets the Russians.How to make your own communist killing touch explosives, fire bombs, ricin & more!
  • View Topic - So gents, with this MGTOW movement, how many of you are getting laid on a regular basis?
  • View Topic - Do men like feeling a man's beard rubbing against their testicles?