• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 08/04/2017 06:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Suicide for girls at 40 year high - and for boys too, in fact they still kill themselves at a much higher rate but no one gives a shit.

They'll start giving a shit when it affects females. Men are treated as throw-aways.

Males are disposable. We're nothing more than drones in a gynocentric society, to be discarded when we have no use left.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/04/2017 07:05 PM - Hide
    • I personally think it's reflective of the poor treatment of men by our society.

I think if they fixed some of the injustice in the divorce system we would see less men in such hopeless circumstances that they decide to off themselves.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/04/2017 07:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I personally think it's reflective of the poor treatment of men by our society.

I think if they fixed some of the injustice in the divorce system we would see less men in such hopeless circumstances that they decide to off themselves.

Women are evil liars, this destroys beta men

whenever i meet a post-wall woman who locked down some betabux, i just look at him and i think "you have no idea what's in store for you."

i joked about anal sex techniques one time, and one of these girls was drunk AF in front of her husband and blurts out about how "if [my technique] worked, why don't girls orgasm when shitting? [she] never orgasmed from anal or shitting." his face turns purple not with embarrassment, but rage... "wait, you always told me you've never done anal and would never consider it." they fought all fucking weekend.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/04/2017 08:15 PM - Hide
    • This has happened to me, early on my wife cheated on me, she pretended like the pregnancy took away her libido, she just had no drive. Turns out she was smoking weed and fucking a co-worker on the hood of our car in a parking lot, had a 3-way with him and his friend, blew him in a stall at their office (heard this from her friend, that I DID eventually revenge fuck thank you very much). So here's this post baby-blues frumpy marm I'm married to, and this dude is getting the crazy slut in bed.

I left right after that, went back 2 years later after she begged me back and swore change because I didn't want my son to be raised solely by her or other men around him, big mistake, should've stayed gone.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/04/2017 09:14 PM - Hide
    •  women are on the bottom of the totem pole for me when it comes to me giving any fucks. Good to see males have had enough of their bullshit.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 04:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
       women are on the bottom of the totem pole for me when it comes to me giving any fucks. Good to see males have had enough of their bullshit.

amen
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 10:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
       women are on the bottom of the totem pole for me when it comes to me giving any fucks. Good to see males have had enough of their bullshit.

amen

"The rise of sex robots is real, and we should be concerned."

-some cunt

Translation:

We might lose our collective role as gatekeepers for the House of Pleasures meaning the only thing we're remotely decent about nowadays, leading to maybe an irresistible flow of consciousness for men and the discovery of how badly fucked they've been for the past centuries by society at large. Big Gov, please ban sex robots and bring our slaves back to us or you can kiss our votes goodbye.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 10:44 AM - Hide
    • It really says something about todays women when there is a need for sexbots, SMH
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 10:45 AM - Hide
    • How awful must Japanese women be, that an entire generation of men would rather fuck dolls than them?

From Wikipedia:

Surveys of single Japanese men conducted in 2010 found that 61% of men in their 20s and 70% of men in their 30s considered themselves to be herbivores.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 10:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      How awful must Japanese women be, that an entire generation of men would rather fuck dolls than them?

From Wikipedia:

Surveys of single Japanese men conducted in 2010 found that 61% of men in their 20s and 70% of men in their 30s considered themselves to be herbivores.

It's fairly well known to these guys since they watched the nightmare unfolding for their fathers. Work minimum twelve hour days seven days a week for you entire life. Wife controls all the salary. Gets bored and starts cheating. Suicide level in Japan in the 80s & 90s was gigantic compared to normal levels.

Japanese daughters grew up thinking this was normal and seek to replicate it, and why wouldn't they? All the benefits, none of the responsibility. Japanese sons grew up thinking this was normal and are doing anything to avoid it.

What's the point of working yourself to death to provide for a family you will never see and to subsidize your wife's riding another guy's dick? Easy equation to solve, there is no point. So what's the solution? When the government and the corporations are in league to keep their tax base and labor force at a steady level they exert enormous societal influence (ex. blaming and shaming) no one man can stand up against.

So they quietly... left. Japan's once bright future now lies locked in their bedrooms and basements, in studio apartments or lonely cabins far away from the people who have lied to them all their lives and benefited from the man's ignorance as they harvested his resources. At this point nothing will bring them back to the table and the damage is likely irreversible.

Japan is a valuable canary in the coal mine as the same thing is starting to happen in other western democracies as well. We're starting to see the reproduction rates fall below stationkeeping levels in many European countries, and faced with the self-imposed extinction the Japanese are looking at, govt and corporate forces have instead decided to drop the border defenses and bring in millions of immigrants to expand their tax base, voter rolls, and cheap labor needs.

We are all expendable cogs in the machinations of the mighty. The only bright spot we have these days in communication which allows us to see the larger picture and plan our lives accordingly. One of the big landmines is relationships with women in the current legal and social structure where a man can do no right and will be worked like a mule until he dies. It's why Japanese men have been going their own way for a generation and why we are wise to follow their example until our societies change their course.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 10:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Big Gov, please ban sex robots
      That will work about as well as alcohol prohibition did.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 11:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Big Gov, please ban sex robots
      That will work about as well as alcohol prohibition did.

Except Jews will back the law
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 02:41 PM - Hide
    • ;cuckboi;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 03:43 PM - Hide
    • Silly white boys be give'n da womenz legal and financial powah over their lives an den cwy like babies when day gets fleeced. Black menz figured dis here shite out long ago, honkeez. Don't give no bishes powah over yo life. Bishes be evil.

Give dem hose independence. Let dem hose fight their own wars and build their own shite. Not one damm building on the earth built by those hose. Bishes are lazy cowardz.

B I S H E S
      B E
      E V I L
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 04:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      How awful must Japanese women be, that an entire generation of men would rather fuck dolls than them?

From Wikipedia:

It's fairly well known to these guys since they watched the nightmare unfolding for their fathers. Work minimum twelve hour days seven days a week for you entire life. Wife controls all the salary. Gets bored and starts cheating. Suicide level in Japan in the 80s & 90s was gigantic compared to normal levels.

Japanese daughters grew up thinking this was normal and seek to replicate it, and why wouldn't they? All the benefits, none of the responsibility. Japanese sons grew up thinking this was normal and are doing anything to avoid it.

What's the point of working yourself to death to provide for a family you will never see and to subsidize your wife's riding another guy's dick? Easy equation to solve, there is no point. So what's the solution? When the government and the corporations are in league to keep their tax base and labor force at a steady level they exert enormous societal influence (ex. blaming and shaming) no one man can stand up against.

So they quietly... left. Japan's once bright future now lies locked in their bedrooms and basements, in studio apartments or lonely cabins far away from the people who have lied to them all their lives and benefited from the man's ignorance as they harvested his resources. At this point nothing will bring them back to the table and the damage is likely irreversible.

Japan is a valuable canary in the coal mine as the same thing is starting to happen in other western democracies as well. We're starting to see the reproduction rates fall below stationkeeping levels in many European countries, and faced with the self-imposed extinction the Japanese are looking at, govt and corporate forces have instead decided to drop the border defenses and bring in millions of immigrants to expand their tax base, voter rolls, and cheap labor needs.

We are all expendable cogs in the machinations of the mighty. The only bright spot we have these days in communication which allows us to see the larger picture and plan our lives accordingly. One of the big landmines is relationships with women in the current legal and social structure where a man can do no right and will be worked like a mule until he dies. It's why Japanese men have been going their own way for a generation and why we are wise to follow their example until our societies change their course.

:potd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 04:19 PM - Hide
    • archieluxury posted:

Men who don't marry will not be in need of a McMansion, second vehicle, furniture on credit. 
      A single man can actually support himself on a part time job if he rents a room instead of a house and use the rest of his time relaxing or whatever he wants to do. 
      All he has to do is not end up paying child support. That is, keep it in the pants. 
      All over the place I'm seeing this.
      They are having a better time than their dry-box counterparts. 
      The best part is I'm hearing that they are not interested in making more money because they are tired of paying taxes. 
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 08:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Men who don't marry will not be in need of a McMansion, second vehicle, furniture on credit. 
      A single man can actually support himself on a part time job if he rents a room instead of a house and use the rest of his time relaxing or whatever he wants to do. 
      All he has to do is not end up paying child support. That is, keep it in the pants. 
      All over the place I'm seeing this.
      They are having a better time than their dry-box counterparts. 
      The best part is I'm hearing that they are not interested in making more money because they are tired of paying taxes. 

"A MAN CAN LIVE IN THE SIMPLEST OF CONDITIONS IN CONTENTMENT. ALL BE NEEDS IS A PLACE TO SHIT, SHOWER, SHAVE, SIT, AND LAY DOWN TO SLEEP IN RELITIVE SAFETY AND SOMETHING TO EAT AND ALL IS WELL"

THIS IS HOW COME MEN COULD GO FORTH AND EXPLORE THE WORLD WHILE HAVING LITTLE TO NOTHING WITH THEM.
      A WOMAN CANNOT DO THIS FOR VERY LONG BEFORE HER VANITY, STATUS SEEKING, BULLSHIT & NEEDLES DRAMA COME INTO PLAY...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 11:22 PM - Hide
    • I've come to the point where I all but despise women as a gender. They are nothing but trouble that outweighs any benefit to me they may possess.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/05/2017 11:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I've come to the point where I all but despise women as a gender. They are nothing but trouble that outweighs any benefit to me they may possess.

Women are worthless parasites
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 01:21 AM - Hide
    • Diversity just for diversity's sake is pointless and detrimental to society. If someone is smart and good at what they do, then great, let them do it no matter what color or gender they are.

But implementing laws and policies to force diversity is basically putting "diversity" above human progress. Same thing with the military with the whole "women in infantry" thing. Feminists would literally rather have a less efficient military that gets more of our people killed than be "less diverse." It's sickening.

Only someone truly delusional would think that way
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 01:52 AM - Hide
    • Fuck yeah. Truth is men were always seen as disposable to an extent but in the past you would get a lot more for it. You would get a lot more respect and a wife and kids that were expected to be obedient to you by law. And if they weren't you were allowed to actually discipline them.

Nowadays you're expected to be a disposable slave while also being cucked, expected to pay for that child that isn't yours due to said cuckery and treated like shit by your wife while being told how evil masculinity and straight male sexuality is and what a pig you are. (And if you're a white male, how racist you are and how your ancestors supposedly invented violence and slavery which TOTALLY never existed anywhere else in the world before)

And that's just scratching the surface. But don't you dare utter a peep about any of this and keep working hard for the system and keep telling women that they are princesses that can do no wrong you good little slave.

Yeah, fuck society. MGTOW for life
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 02:58 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Fuck yeah. Truth is men were always seen as disposable to an extent but in the past you would get a lot more for it. You would get a lot more respect and a wife and kids that were expected to be obedient to you by law. And if they weren't you were allowed to actually discipline them.

Nowadays you're expected to be a disposable slave while also being cucked, expected to pay for that child that isn't yours due to said cuckery and treated like shit by your wife while being told how evil masculinity and straight male sexuality is and what a pig you are. (And if you're a white male, how racist you are and how your ancestors supposedly invented violence and slavery which TOTALLY never existed anywhere else in the world before)

And that's just scratching the surface. But don't you dare utter a peep about any of this and keep working hard for the system and keep telling women that they are princesses that can do no wrong you good little slave.

Yeah, fuck society. MGTOW for life

See the Jew responsible for feminism
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 04:39 AM - Hide
    • :potd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 02:30 PM - Hide
    • Changes in Western societies brought about by a combination of technological advance, and political action have left men at a severe disadvantage. The contraceptive pill, "no fault" divorces, child custody arrangements that tend to favour women with custody, unjust alimony claims, curtailments and disparagement of "traditional" masculine activities, easier access to abortion, the welfare state and a perceived victory for feminists in the US "culture wars" have left men completely exposed to woman's nature. As the MGTOW movement sees it, these changes have made it rational and relatively easy for a woman to "trade up" her partner, so leaving her former husband and the state to support her. And leaving her former partner bereft of children, and home.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - After reading a lot of screeds here, I have concluded that the MGTOW movement is nothing more than an NWO plot.
  • View Topic - These are the most accurate statements about dating, and why some men are totally doomed. Enjoy MGTOW
  • View Topic - Do the Transgender eastern European Olympic teams play as women or men or the best way to win?
  • View Topic - The Poor Man's James Bond Greets the Russians.How to make your own communist killing touch explosives, fire bombs, ricin & more!
  • View Topic - So gents, with this MGTOW movement, how many of you are getting laid on a regular basis?
  • View Topic - Do men like feeling a man's beard rubbing against their testicles?