• :bump:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 07/31/2017 11:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Choices:

1. Get married, be bossed about by a woman, have kids, get divorced, get destroyed, be parentally alienated, pay alimony, asset division and child support (alimony++), be forced to deal with a Raging Bitch for possibly the rest of my life and be forced to work until I drop dead at my desk/cube.

2. Go MGTOW, stay sovereign, stay free, retire early and avoid the Hell on Earth that is the modern Raging Bitch.

I'll take #2 to go, please. Fuck marriage & relationships with women. Women can kiss my ass.

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

:potd:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/31/2017 12:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Choices:

1. Get married, be bossed about by a woman, have kids, get divorced, get destroyed, be parentally alienated, pay alimony, asset division and child support (alimony++), be forced to deal with a Raging Bitch for possibly the rest of my life and be forced to work until I drop dead at my desk/cube.

2. Go MGTOW, stay sovereign, stay free, retire early and avoid the Hell on Earth that is the modern Raging Bitch.

I'll take #2 to go, please. Fuck marriage & relationships with women. Women can kiss my ass.

• Local milk person
      Posted 07/31/2017 12:54 PM - Hide
    • WOMEN ARE TOXIC.
      THEY CONSTENTLY SLATHER THEMSELVES IN EVERY CHEMICLE IN THE WORLD THE COSMETICS INDUSTRY CAN MIX UP.
      YOU CANT TELL ME THIS SHIT DOES NOT EFFECT THEM ON A MOLECULUAR LEVEL...
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/31/2017 12:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      WOMEN ARE TOXIC.
      THEY CONSTENTLY SLATHER THEMSELVES IN EVERY CHEMICLE IN THE WORLD THE COSMETICS INDUSTRY CAN MIX UP.
      YOU CANT TELL ME THIS SHIT DOES NOT EFFECT THEM ON A MOLECULUAR LEVEL...

Cumdumpsters are unable to pair bond
    • EscapetheMatrix
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/31/2017 04:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Choices:

:potd:

:banana:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/31/2017 07:45 PM - Hide
    • the quickening
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/01/2017 07:38 AM - Hide
    • The greatest thread of all time - TGTOAT
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/01/2017 07:57 AM - Hide
    • :potd:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/01/2017 08:06 AM - Hide
    • I got an mgtow tattoo!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/01/2017 02:06 PM - Hide
    • yes
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/01/2017 02:20 PM - Hide
    • The avarage divorce budget is 18,000$ and The avarage wedding budget is 28,000.

So when a man become a MGTOW he gains 46,000 future money
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/01/2017 04:16 PM - Hide
    • :bump:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/01/2017 11:02 PM - Hide
    • "MGTOW" sounded so completely gay to me at first, but fuck it, this tiger's in!

\

• Local milk person
      Posted 08/01/2017 11:36 PM - Hide
    • Women have more money than men in the USA now. Therefore anything that doesn't pander to women will not make as much profit. Fucking sucks... And what is even more fucked up is, manginas, white knights and cucks are actually enjoying these movies too. WTF... These men are not men. They are walking vaginas with a penis and facial hair.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/01/2017 11:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The greatest thread of all time - TGTOAT

If you want to see how women compare to men truthfully in a physical contest all you have to do is watch American Ninja Warrior. There is no bullshit, no women's tees, no handicap for small size or less strength, everyone competes on the same obstacle course. And the women get SLAUGHTERED. Its so bad that the creators of the show have a rule that the top 5 women advance in each of the qualifiers and the top 2 women advance in each of the City Finals NO MATTER HOW BADLY THEY DO. Otherwise there would be no women at all by the finals in the end. I am glad that this special "privilege" the women enjoy does not impact the men, a woman cannot bump a more deserving man from the best that advance (unless they legitimately beat him). Fortunately there are no special rules at the Finals and everyone competes on an equal footing. The show really speaks "truth to power" and no amount of bullshit can hide the truth.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/02/2017 01:25 AM - Hide
    • This thread deserves to be stickied!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/02/2017 01:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Women have more money than men in the USA now. Therefore anything that doesn't pander to women will not make as much profit. Fucking sucks... And what is even more fucked up is, manginas, white knights and cucks are actually enjoying these movies too. WTF... These men are not men. They are walking vaginas with a penis and facial hair.

That's because when men die, women inherit their money. Women live longer. Men pay the vast majority of alimony, asset division and child support as well. In addition to that, you have men as the vast majority of war and workplace deaths, men getting far harsher punishments for the same crimes, men paying the vast majority of taxes, men receiving the least empathy from society - and most importantly Title IX, Affirmative Action and Affirmative Consent - all of which openly discriminate against men in favor of women. And when I say 'openly', I mean it's blatant discrimination against men.

This is why in the past, a man's wealth was passed to his male heir and why having a male heir was so significant. Give women control of society and they'll destroy it for their own benefit, at great cost to men, post-haste.

Never give a woman and/or the state (their true husband) any level of legal and/or financial power over your life (unless you enjoy suffer-ring).
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/02/2017 02:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Women have more money than men in the USA now. Therefore anything that doesn't pander to women will not make as much profit. Fucking sucks... And what is even more fucked up is, manginas, white knights and cucks are actually enjoying these movies too. WTF... These men are not men. They are walking vaginas with a penis and facial hair.

That's because when men die, women inherit their money. Women live longer. Men pay the vast majority of alimony, asset division and child support as well. In addition to that, you have men as the vast majority of war and workplace deaths, men getting far harsher punishments for the same crimes, men paying the vast majority of taxes, men receiving the least empathy from society - and most importantly Title IX, Affirmative Action and Affirmative Consent - all of which openly discriminate against men in favor of women. And when I say 'openly', I mean it's blatant discrimination against men.

This is why in the past, a man's wealth was passed to his male heir and why having a male heir was so significant. Give women control of society and they'll destroy it for their own benefit, at great cost to men, post-haste.

Never give a woman and/or the state (their true husband) any level of legal and/or financial power over your life (unless you enjoy suffer-ring).

Why did men allow the jew to give women power?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/02/2017 03:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

fucking pussy worshipers.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/02/2017 03:07 PM - Hide
    • Exceptional thread
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - After reading a lot of screeds here, I have concluded that the MGTOW movement is nothing more than an NWO plot.
  • View Topic - These are the most accurate statements about dating, and why some men are totally doomed. Enjoy MGTOW
  • View Topic - Do the Transgender eastern European Olympic teams play as women or men or the best way to win?
  • View Topic - The Poor Man's James Bond Greets the Russians.How to make your own communist killing touch explosives, fire bombs, ricin & more!
  • View Topic - So gents, with this MGTOW movement, how many of you are getting laid on a regular basis?
  • View Topic - Do men like feeling a man's beard rubbing against their testicles?