• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 07/31/2017 12:28 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Why does this thread always show up in waves?

It shows up, a sudden flurry of posts. Then disappears off the front page.

Oh that's right :lol: OCD dot cutting and pasting.

Nobody else here subscribes to this nonsense except for Archie.

:emma:

:potd:

:jim:

:pwned:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 12:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Smarter thing would be never to marry, good job though.

Shit man, I was a know it all fucker at 25, she was a looker at 17, all the blood went to me cock! :lol"
      I wised the fuck up fast though...

What I dislike the most in women over 30, is their unrealistic self-perception. 
      Their belief that they are giving you much more than they actually give.
      In reality, they are giving you much less than a woman in her twenties.
      In fact, they gave more to men when they themselves were in their twenties, than what they are giving you now.
      As they mature they think they worth more. Nothing is further from the truth.
      Besides, any woman over 30 who is without kids is crazy by default. Insane, period.
      And the problem is, you do not want a woman over 30 to have kids with you.
      She did not give you her youth, she did not give you her best years.
      When she will grow old at your side, you will never see in her the innocent young girl who gave you her best.
      You will see a cougar from the cock carousel who was already old when you met her, who is now a wrinkled hag.
      No. That is not the way any man should select the mother of his child.
      The older I get, the more I think the people of old were geniuses.
      If a woman does not go into marriage with you as a virgin, she cheated on you by default.

;this;

;copy; :afk: ;copy;

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 01:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

:jim:

:pwned:

\
      ;spanky;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 01:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      A society is healthy if creating a family is the default mode of relationship structure that is also rational for men to do. Marriage has its problems, but the alternative back then of not getting married had far more downsides, especially in a climate that was not as promiscuous or as welcoming of the eternal bachelor lifestyle.

One reason why marriage was such a good deal was because you didn't have to study game, fitness, and psychology and then apply that learned knowledge through hundreds of hours of work just to get into a meaningful relationship. If you have to do this work today to get married, and the sword of Damocles is hanging over your head through an anti-male culture with full court backing, does marriage still become a low friction endeavor? It doesn't.

This is seriously fucking incisive. I'm not trolling. This is the kind of shit we should see in Men's Journal and GQ instead of the latest fag wear and Sebastian Unger adventure jerk-me-off. (I laugh at these magazines on newsstands. I don't read them.)

I'm hitting middle age and in a mostly decent relationship. Even so, I would not get married again. I would not do this again. Maybe when I'm old and infirm. And BTW, I found myself in the old FC Married Men Post Here If You Hate Your Life thread. I was dating her and the time and white knighting. My experience would be different!

I live in a medium security prison of work, chores, and obligations and I just can't break free without facing financial calamity or losing my kids. My wife isn't even evil or overly materialistic. She's just controlling and a scheduler and our sex life sucks (not literally). It's just so fucking tedious and her endless demands just seem to extend to infinity.

Here's an advise to all of you brave men in the West who decide to get married:

Expect that someday your wife will run off to "find herself" - move to the Rockies, or shack up with a Rastafarian beach bum. You need not be shamed by your wife's infidelity. It's not you, it's her. It's her problem. Her nature.

Cement a good relationship with your kids, keep some cash socked away in an account she doesn't know about, and If you're prepared for it you can survive it. If you're blind-sided, like most of us, it becomes an emotional disaster. She'll still claim monetary support from you, but you'll no longer be entitled to any kind of emotional support from her. Divorce is a tsunami for men because we don't see it coming. We don't plan for it. Women are clever; women are two-faced. The closer they get to divorce the smoother things will appear to be running because they're making plans behind your back. Be ready. And remember, her infidelity is not your fault. Not your shame. Shame on her for being so shallow and duplicitous.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 01:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      A society is healthy if creating a family is the default mode of relationship structure that is also rational for men to do. Marriage has its problems, but the alternative back then of not getting married had far more downsides, especially in a climate that was not as promiscuous or as welcoming of the eternal bachelor lifestyle.

One reason why marriage was such a good deal was because you didn't have to study game, fitness, and psychology and then apply that learned knowledge through hundreds of hours of work just to get into a meaningful relationship. If you have to do this work today to get married, and the sword of Damocles is hanging over your head through an anti-male culture with full court backing, does marriage still become a low friction endeavor? It doesn't.

This is seriously fucking incisive. I'm not trolling. This is the kind of shit we should see in Men's Journal and GQ instead of the latest fag wear and Sebastian Unger adventure jerk-me-off. (I laugh at these magazines on newsstands. I don't read them.)

I'm hitting middle age and in a mostly decent relationship. Even so, I would not get married again. I would not do this again. Maybe when I'm old and infirm. And BTW, I found myself in the old FC Married Men Post Here If You Hate Your Life thread. I was dating her and the time and white knighting. My experience would be different!

I live in a medium security prison of work, chores, and obligations and I just can't break free without facing financial calamity or losing my kids. My wife isn't even evil or overly materialistic. She's just controlling and a scheduler and our sex life sucks (not literally). It's just so fucking tedious and her endless demands just seem to extend to infinity.

Expect that someday your wife will run off to "find herself" - move to the Rockies, or shack up with a Rastafarian beach bum. You need not be shamed by your wife's infidelity. It's not you, it's her. It's her problem. Her nature.

Cement a good relationship with your kids, keep some cash socked away in an account she doesn't know about, and If you're prepared for it you can survive it. If you're blind-sided, like most of us, it becomes an emotional disaster. She'll still claim monetary support from you, but you'll no longer be entitled to any kind of emotional support from her. Divorce is a tsunami for men because we don't see it coming. We don't plan for it. Women are clever; women are two-faced. The closer they get to divorce the smoother things will appear to be running because they're making plans behind your back. Be ready. And remember, her infidelity is not your fault. Not your shame. Shame on her for being so shallow and duplicitous.

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 01:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Poor butthurt Brian ;spanky;

Evade. Evade. Evade.

Poor lori :snicker: ;spanky;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 01:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 01:44 AM - Hide
    • ;copy; :afk: ;copy;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 01:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

:hmmm:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 01:45 AM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 02:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Why does brian always show up in waves?

Oh that's right :lol: brian cutting and pasting.

Nobody else here subscribes to this nonsense except for shitpig

;spanky;

:hmmm:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 02:22 AM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 02:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

One of my best friends growing up was always perpetually single and living the single life. He seemed pretty happy. He grew out this thick ass manly beard and had it for years. It was like his badge of freedom and independence. He finally meets this young, thin blonde who he starts seeing. Within a month of them dating, I see him again and he's cut off about 50% of the length of his beard. I almost didn't recognize him at first. I asked him what was up with the change, and he just replied "I just felt like a change, you know?" I was like "Oh, alright." Then another 3 months go by and I see him again, and he's smooth-shaven. Beard is completely gone. I asked him "What's with the new shave, bro?" He told me some gay story about how his girlfriend was sick one week and he was doing all this shit to make her feel better, like buying her groceries, cooking her food, staying at her place and comforting her all night, until he asked her "Is there anything more I can do to make you feel better?" and I shit you not, he tells me that she told him it'd make her feel better if he shaved his beard. So he shaved it and kept it shaved from that day on. We talked every week for years before they started dating, now it's been 2 years and we've talked less than 5 times in total.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 02:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      One of my best friends growing up was always perpetually single and living the single life. He seemed pretty happy. He grew out this thick ass manly beard and had it for years. It was like his badge of freedom and independence. He finally meets this young, thin blonde who he starts seeing. Within a month of them dating, I see him again and he's cut off about 50% of the length of his beard. I almost didn't recognize him at first. I asked him what was up with the change, and he just replied "I just felt like a change, you know?" I was like "Oh, alright." Then another 3 months go by and I see him again, and he's smooth-shaven. Beard is completely gone. I asked him "What's with the new shave, bro?" He told me some gay story about how his girlfriend was sick one week and he was doing all this shit to make her feel better, like buying her groceries, cooking her food, staying at her place and comforting her all night, until he asked her "Is there anything more I can do to make you feel better?" and I shit you not, he tells me that she told him it'd make her feel better if he shaved his beard. So he shaved it and kept it shaved from that day on. We talked every week for years before they started dating, now it's been 2 years and we've talked less than 5 times in total.
      \
      ;mgtow2;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 02:57 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 03:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      What I dislike the most in women over 30, is their unrealistic self-perception. 
      Their belief that they are giving you much more than they actually give.
      In reality, they are giving you much less than a woman in her twenties.
      In fact, they gave more to men when they themselves were in their twenties, than what they are giving you now.
      As they mature they think they worth more. Nothing is further from the truth.
      Besides, any woman over 30 who is without kids is crazy by default. Insane, period.
      And the problem is, you do not want a woman over 30 to have kids with you.
      She did not give you her youth, she did not give you her best years.
      When she will grow old at your side, you will never see in her the innocent young girl who gave you her best.
      You will see a cougar from the cock carousel who was already old when you met her, who is now a wrinkled hag.
      No. That is not the way any man should select the mother of his child.
      The older I get, the more I think the people of old were geniuses.
      If a woman does not go into marriage with you as a virgin, she cheated on you by default.

THIS IS A HARD COLD TRUTH RIGHT HERE...

;this;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 03:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      As a 34 year old, women my age and older disgust me

women are objectively old and used up at that age. all of them show signs of aging and there is no such thing as a 34 year old woman that can pass for 20s.

the glow of youth is gone and they all show visible aging. they have all been fucked a gazillion times. and they're all overly concerned with kids, status, and other 'next stage' life planning. the only exceptions are careerist shrews and we know how wonderful they are.

in a natural state, 34 year old women are at the end of viable breeding years and mostly exist to help raise the young children of extended family members. this is the beginning of the matron period of their lives. we're instinctively turned off by this.

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 03:09 AM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 04:11 AM - Hide
    • Great threas
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 09:56 AM - Hide
    • Choices:

1. Get married, be bossed about by a woman, have kids, get divorced, get destroyed, be parentally alienated, pay alimony, asset division and child support (alimony++), be forced to deal with a Raging Bitch for possibly the rest of my life and be forced to work until I drop dead at my desk/cube.

2. Go MGTOW, stay sovereign, stay free, retire early and avoid the Hell on Earth that is the modern Raging Bitch.

I'll take #2 to go, please. Fuck marriage & relationships with women. Women can kiss my ass.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 10:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Choices:

1. Get married, be bossed about by a woman, have kids, get divorced, get destroyed, be parentally alienated, pay alimony, asset division and child support (alimony++), be forced to deal with a Raging Bitch for possibly the rest of my life and be forced to work until I drop dead at my desk/cube.

2. Go MGTOW, stay sovereign, stay free, retire early and avoid the Hell on Earth that is the modern Raging Bitch.

I'll take #2 to go, please. Fuck marriage & relationships with women. Women can kiss my ass.

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/31/2017 11:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Choices:

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - After reading a lot of screeds here, I have concluded that the MGTOW movement is nothing more than an NWO plot.
  • View Topic - These are the most accurate statements about dating, and why some men are totally doomed. Enjoy MGTOW
  • View Topic - Do the Transgender eastern European Olympic teams play as women or men or the best way to win?
  • View Topic - The Poor Man's James Bond Greets the Russians.How to make your own communist killing touch explosives, fire bombs, ricin & more!
  • View Topic - So gents, with this MGTOW movement, how many of you are getting laid on a regular basis?
  • View Topic - Do men like feeling a man's beard rubbing against their testicles?