• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 07/26/2017 04:35 PM - Hide
    • Modern Women are fucking dog-shit rolled in sugar.
      Sure shes all sweet actin & looking at the start, but you stick with that skank you'll get to the SHIT...
      AND ITS ALL SHIT AFTER THAT.
      If you just gotta, I would suggest you "HIT IT, & QUIT IT" before you get to the shit.

Trust me, that bitch knows why, and it means nothing to her in the long run.
      Its better to be "the one who got away" than the Beta on the hook.
      Besides, shes got 10 blue-pillers waitin in the wings to be her "emotional life-raft" to sooth her bruised ego & twat.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/26/2017 07:10 PM - Hide
    • Watch 2 & 1/2 men. It's simple. Alan is what happens to a ton of men in marriage and the all too common outcome of divorce. Why? Straight up naivete & gullibility by men. The vast VAST majority of alimony, asset division and child support (alimony++) flows from men to women - because you know - da womens get used to a certain standard of living. Tis also why a lot of women turn their noses up at the idea of 'marrying down' or 'settling' - especially if they have a ton of money themselves - which of course puts the shoe of alimony, asset division and child support on the other foot (LOL) - and why so many wealthy women are trying to limit or get rid of alimony, asset division and reform child support. How ironical.

Some men worship poody - to their own detriment and demise; hence many men divorcing, getting cleaned out and then repeating the process till their either broke or dead. It's low self-esteem and crutches for their egos, really. Marriage is a long con promoted by society to advance women and the state over disposable men; hence things like the male-only draft and all of the other social perks one gets with the proper placement of two circles and a triangle.

Charlie, on the other hand, is a MGTOW. He's way too savvy to fall for the marriage con and refuses to give women legal/financial power over his life. Sadly, gynocentrism/feminism destroyed the show due to the widespread condemnation of the Charlie character, which is why I have it on DVD and watch reruns regularly, except of course the last couple of seasons in which they ruined Charlie's character entirely - with the gynocentric and simpy Kutcher.

MGTOW are men that see through the illusions and enchantments of 'Love & Marriage' and see the reality of the 'Horse & Carriage'. They're my brothers from another mother, with my mother being the Evelyn character, of course.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/26/2017 11:41 PM - Hide
    • ABOUT ALL A WOMAN GETS FROM ME IS SIMPLE COMMON COURTESY, TO START WITH. IF THEY ARE RUDE OR COP AN ATTITUDE THEN THATS THE "FUCK YOU" POINT FOR ME...
      ALL BETS AND THE GLOVES ARE OFF I WILL TREAT YOU JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ASSHOLE FROM THAT POINT ON.
      A WOMAN WILL GIVE YOU AS MUCH SHIT AS YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE FROM HER NUTTY ASS. REMEMBER THAT.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 12:01 AM - Hide
    • archieluxury posted:
      Keep it up fuckers, this thread is the truth!

Maybe we should link it on some hen boards?

Do it
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 12:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ABOUT ALL A WOMAN GETS FROM ME IS SIMPLE COMMON COURTESY, TO START WITH. IF THEY ARE RUDE OR COP AN ATTITUDE THEN THATS THE "FUCK YOU" POINT FOR ME...
      ALL BETS AND THE GLOVES ARE OFF I WILL TREAT YOU JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ASSHOLE FROM THAT POINT ON.
      A WOMAN WILL GIVE YOU AS MUCH SHIT AS YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE FROM HER NUTTY ASS. REMEMBER THAT.

:potd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 12:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Watch 2 & 1/2 men. It's simple. Alan is what happens to a ton of men in marriage and the all too common outcome of divorce. Why? Straight up naivete & gullibility by men. The vast VAST majority of alimony, asset division and child support (alimony++) flows from men to women - because you know - da womens get used to a certain standard of living. Tis also why a lot of women turn their noses up at the idea of 'marrying down' or 'settling' - especially if they have a ton of money themselves - which of course puts the shoe of alimony, asset division and child support on the other foot (LOL) - and why so many wealthy women are trying to limit or get rid of alimony, asset division and reform child support. How ironical.

Some men worship poody - to their own detriment and demise; hence many men divorcing, getting cleaned out and then repeating the process till their either broke or dead. It's low self-esteem and crutches for their egos, really. Marriage is a long con promoted by society to advance women and the state over disposable men; hence things like the male-only draft and all of the other social perks one gets with the proper placement of two circles and a triangle.

Charlie, on the other hand, is a MGTOW. He's way too savvy to fall for the marriage con and refuses to give women legal/financial power over his life. Sadly, gynocentrism/feminism destroyed the show due to the widespread condemnation of the Charlie character, which is why I have it on DVD and watch reruns regularly, except of course the last couple of seasons in which they ruined Charlie's character entirely - with the gynocentric and simpy Kutcher.

MGTOW are men that see through the illusions and enchantments of 'Love & Marriage' and see the reality of the 'Horse & Carriage'. They're my brothers from another mother, with my mother being the Evelyn character, of course.

Mgtow see through the Jewish banking system

;council2;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 01:57 AM - Hide
    • MGTOW

A bunch of whiny douchebags who can't get girlfriends because of their blatant hatred of women, but claim it's because they're protesting against the unnamed evils that women routinely commit (see cognitive dissonance). Instead of actually going their own way, MGTOW spend excessive amounts of time complaining on the internet about how women have driven society to ruin, while they masturbate in their moms' basements and do nothing to contribute to society. Some claim that they don't hate all women, just those uppity "western women." They'd be perfectly fine with dating one of those exotic, submissive "eastern women" who would do anything they asked (see stereotype).

It's the equivalent of a five-year-old trying hold their breath until they get what they want, only they're being incredibly unclear about what it is that they want and no one cares if they pass out from oxygen deprivation.
      MGTOW: "Waa! Why can't I get a girlfriend? I'm such a nice guy. Women are such evil, stupid bitches. I'm sick of all you c*nts not blowing me or cooking my dinner. I'm gonna go my own way!

Woman: "...Oh no. Don't not date me. You're such a charmer. Staying away from women is the most effective way of punishing our misdeeds, please don't!" *suppresses laughter*

MGTOW: "It's too late, harpy!" *marries Hatsuni Miku body pillow*
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 02:00 AM - Hide
    • ^
      Manginas and libtards still post here?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 02:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGTOW

A bunch of whiny douchebags who can't get girlfriends because of their blatant hatred of women, but claim it's because they're protesting against the unnamed evils that women routinely commit (see cognitive dissonance). Instead of actually going their own way, MGTOW spend excessive amounts of time complaining on the internet about how women have driven society to ruin, while they masturbate in their moms' basements and do nothing to contribute to society. Some claim that they don't hate all women, just those uppity "western women." They'd be perfectly fine with dating one of those exotic, submissive "eastern women" who would do anything they asked (see stereotype).

It's the equivalent of a five-year-old trying hold their breath until they get what they want, only they're being incredibly unclear about what it is that they want and no one cares if they pass out from oxygen deprivation.
      MGTOW: "Waa! Why can't I get a girlfriend? I'm such a nice guy. Women are such evil, stupid bitches. I'm sick of all you c*nts not blowing me or cooking my dinner. I'm gonna go my own way!

Woman: "...Oh no. Don't not date me. You're such a charmer. Staying away from women is the most effective way of punishing our misdeeds, please don't!" *suppresses laughter*

\
      ;triggered;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 02:26 AM - Hide
    • "ok Brian!" "Potato!" "Potato! Your Brian!"
      \
      :winner2:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 04:31 AM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 09:32 AM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #2

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #3

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #4
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 09:34 AM - Hide

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #3

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #4
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 09:35 AM - Hide

\
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 01:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ^^^^^ That's all the power you'll ever have. Posting a ;spanky; emoticon in your own cut-n-paste OCD thread.

;spanky;

HEAR ME ROAR
      \
      ;spanky;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 01:37 PM - Hide
    • Brian married a shitpig and now hates mgtow :snicker: ;spanky;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 01:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      MGTOW

\
      ;triggered;

Brian hates mgtow so much ;spanky;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 01:41 PM - Hide
    • You may think you've found an exceptional woman, who "isn't like all the rest"

You will find out sooner or later that she's got her inner Princess waiting to demand time, attention, 300 texts per day, checking on where you go.

You just haven't found out yet that you have to be the epicenter of her inner child drama queen life.

You have yet to discover that instead of her girl friends, she's now she's transferring that role of psychologist/therapist and counselor on you , and it's drama queen time every night, and you will hear the famous "can we talk".

You will find out soon enough that when and if you make the mistake of living together, it WILL BE THE SIGNAL that she's got you hooked. Next up, she's moving all the furniture around, and you will have to deal with your schedule, gaming, gym time, relaxing time being all about her agenda

You have probably not realized or extrapolated exactly the extent of the incredible list of obligations YOU MUST DEAL WITH!

Have you yet heard the crying because "we have to visit my parents", found the honey-do list for you taped to the fridge, and the "can you look at my car" text

Next up is the whiny "when are we getting married

If she's hidden it from you, and she's truly entitled, you will hear that entire soliloquy on why she has to wear the big dress, have 300 guests, and fulfill her Princess Diana dreams and have a big ring and 10 bridesmaids.

You may be very lucky to find the .0000001 % of women on this planet who really isn't like that, but I've never met one yet.

Statistical analysis says there are a few that don't have designs on using men like a biological ATM.

There must be a few who aren't looking for coat tails for an easier life, and who haven't bought into the Marry-kids-picket fence- I don't have to work any more.

I've never met one yet who doesn't have some of that yearning for the bio-cultural solipsistic idiocy that's been jammed down their throats since they were one day old
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 01:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Chad Thundercock posted:
      Women NEVER love men like men want them to.

They need to work harder.

Honestly, I think some people stay in LTRs cuz they have no actual friends.
      I look at my housemate and he just NEEDS to be with his girlfriend constantly. But I'm fairly certain he doesn't have any actual friends; he brings up one that lives 6 hours away a lot, but none actually come over, ever. I have a good network of friends and always have, then again, I have never had a relationship over a year where you start losing friends due to that time constraint.
      I feel bad for that situation. The girl leaves and you're utterly alone. I couldn't handle it. Then again, they dig their own graves hanging out with one person all the time always. men are weak as fuck these days.

Women accumulate DNA from all men who cumed into her. DNA goes into her eggs and brain. It could be nature's way to warn potential mates, her eggs are too much contaminated with other's men DNA.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/27/2017 01:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I hang out with several social groups because I have a wide variety of interests. So for example here are three social groups I hang out with on occasion that are different from each other.

Group A: Musician types Group B: Reguar Joes that go to bars Group C: Business People

I remember a year or so ago, I was hanging out with Group A (The musician types). There was a woman dating a guy that I knew, she was into "band guys" obviously. Well they went splitsville eventually, and I lost contact with the band guys just because I stopped hanging out due to time restraints. Several months later that girl hit me up. I said whatever, and we started hooking up. She heard about me in that group as being "a succesful guy". I was the outlier in that group because all of them were broke.

Eventually I took her with me to hang out with Group C (Business people). Now in that group I am closer to the bottom of the barrel. Most of them were wealthier than me and smarter on some degrees. I could already see the clockwork spinning in her head as I introduced her to that group. Her and I broke up after a short time because she was a pain in the ass, and I never took her around my social groups again.

It was obvious to me what was happening. Not only do women do hypergamy on a man to man basis, but they do it on a group to group basis. So lets say you get the girl in a social group where you are the "king" so to speak. She will ride your back right into a "bigger opportunity" social group that you are sure to be a part of. She will then do the same, leave you for the "king" of that social group and ride his back into a even bigger social group. So on and so on. So by dating a woman from a lower social group and bringing her to a higher one, you are literally doing all the work for her hypergamy for her. Do not bring women into your social groups, especially ones that have more to offer than her prior ones.

Every year, women's standards get higher and higher. It's insane. A guy like your friend nowadays will have to settle for 4/10s, 3/10s, 2/10s and 1/10s if he is not a MGTOW. 5/10s and above only want guys who are good looking, over 6 feet tall, well endowed, well dressed, fun to be around with a lot of resources. There is going to be A LOT OF LONELY CAT LADIES in the future. So the joke is on them unless they take away all our rights(and force us to be their boyfriends or husbands) after they hit the wall or kill us all. They could also raise taxes for single men to over 50%. The game is not over yet. Becoming MGTOW doesn't mean you entered a portal that allowed you to escape this piece of shit planet. Prepare for a fight.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - After reading a lot of screeds here, I have concluded that the MGTOW movement is nothing more than an NWO plot.
  • View Topic - These are the most accurate statements about dating, and why some men are totally doomed. Enjoy MGTOW
  • View Topic - Do the Transgender eastern European Olympic teams play as women or men or the best way to win?
  • View Topic - The Poor Man's James Bond Greets the Russians.How to make your own communist killing touch explosives, fire bombs, ricin & more!
  • View Topic - So gents, with this MGTOW movement, how many of you are getting laid on a regular basis?
  • View Topic - Do men like feeling a man's beard rubbing against their testicles?