• Donald Trump Says He Won't Rule Out Using Nukes Against ISIS Terrorists

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: Donald Trump Says He Won't Rule Out Using Nukes Against ISIS Terrorists
      Posted 03/28/2016 10:40 AM - Hide
    • Say what ya want, but TRUMP scares the livin shit out of our enemies... They don't know what that cats gonna do!
      GOOD! LETS PUT THEM FUCKERS ON NOTICE FOR A CHANGE!!!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
      Posted 06/12/2016 10:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Let's turn Mecca into a glass parking lot!

:rockon:

Arabian man here. Please do, many people like me are sick and tired of being forced into Islam and it all started in Mecca, if the west destroys that shithole I believe our governments will wake up and stop believing in fairy tales that say the world will end after Mecca gets attacked.
    • sdds
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 01/08/2017 04:46 PM - Hide
    • yeah right nukes. you mean fire bombs?? cuz nukes dont exist. I studied this topic for so long and it is just propaganda to scare masses. there are no nukes
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 01/08/2017 04:48 PM - Hide
    • Watch libbies screech how Trump is a warmonger for saying he'd use nukes on ISIS while at the same time saying Trump is too nice to Russia.

Libbies hate America.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.