• We need more cat pics

• Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: We need more cat pics
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:50 PM - Hide
    • Basil Rascalbone posted:
      We need more cat pics #1

We need more cat pics #2

Fucker looks stoned. Back in the 70s and 80s the resident cat... any neighborhood cat dropping by to say "Hi" was given a treat and an exhalation of marijuana smoke. Some hung around for more "hits" (terminology among our cohort for an inhalation of marijuana smoke) and reactions varied. Some dozed and/or wandered slowly around with a few exhibiting spurts of energy with the critter caroming across furniture and leaping off walls and all sorts of crazy shit.

The neighbor cats loves us. Those that didn't simply stayed away.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:58 PM - Hide
    • My mother's cat ate a cake laced with dope. The poor little fucker tripped out badly and was yowling and hissing at everything. She attacked the curtains and jumped stairs in a single bound. She then collapsed into a beanbag for two days. She had to be carried out to the tray and squeezed to get her to piss :lol::fag:

:kitty::fag:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 07:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I want kitty :aww:

Same here. I'm so jelly :aww:

I used to have best kitty ever :(
    • Basil Rascalbone
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/21/2017 01:10 PM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      Basil Rascalbone posted:
      We need more cat pics #1

We need more cat pics #2

Fucker looks stoned. Back in the 70s and 80s the resident cat... any neighborhood cat dropping by to say "Hi" was given a treat and an exhalation of marijuana smoke. Some hung around for more "hits" (terminology among our cohort for an inhalation of marijuana smoke) and reactions varied. Some dozed and/or wandered slowly around with a few exhibiting spurts of energy with the critter caroming across furniture and leaping off walls and all sorts of crazy shit.

The neighbor cats loves us. Those that didn't simply stayed away.

She is an 11 year old classic Siamese, and her eyes are blue, but her eyes are fully dilated ALL the time, even when not exposed. PIXIE is a very hyper stoner cat. Had to hold it to get a picture!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/05/2017 05:22 PM - Hide
    • Somehow i read cock and clicked on the thread.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.