• 14 year old BABY held on Murder Charge after some white boy that doesn't matter got shot

• Russian hacker
    • Re: 14 year old BABY held on Murder Charge after some white boy that doesn't matter got shot
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Why is a 14 year old being treated as an adult when a 15 year old girl is considered a child in statutory rape cases?

Don't ask questions that make sense.

BECAUSE THE GIRL IS AN INNOCENT FLOWER WHO NEEDS TO BE EMPOWERED!!!!
      \
      :lib:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
    • Re: 14 year old BABY held on Murder Charge after some white boy that doesn't matter got shot
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:14 AM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      Curbstomp posted:
      why aren't whites marching?

Not a part of our cultural conditioning. I do detect some alterations in White outlook; on the Web and in real life. Open talk at the Legion post regarding Negro crime and how the media and governance seems to downplay the horrors Negro filth commit.

A growing anger that will hopefully lead to some severe repercussions.

Just a wild guess but... perhaps if 25,000 Negro deaths attributable to outrage over Negro attacks on non-Negroes WAS reported by the media and done within a 6-month or so period the Negroes might realize they have pushed the decent folks to fucking far and that it would be relatively easy for a mere ten-thousand dedicated non-Negro warriors to conceivably kill a million of more Negro scum.

A multitude of possibilities and the better-organized non-Negro cohort has brain-power to draw upon to use SYSTEM power to organize the attacks designed to maximize the numbers of dead Negroes.

Shit could get so real that the elites may instruct their lackeys to step in and devote some effort to nullifying the Negro threat.

How do you deal with all those fucking tornadoes?
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:37 AM - Hide
    • http://www.yourerie.com/news/family-of-14-year-old-homicide-suspect-speaks-out/201052597

Look and listen to the Negro filth that whelped the murdering filthy spawn. Folks, excuse me if I come across as evil but being fed up with the ongoing downfall of the USA I admit that I would be pleased if the entire extended family of that filthy Negro was removed by a gun shot to the brain that resulted in a quick painless death.

"Why" I envision you asking. So as to nit inflict needless pain. Oh, why the killing of the entire family? Well, tell me what other method will send a message to the entire Negro cohort? Present legal punishment does nothing to quell the feral filth. YOU TELL ME what else will curtail these beasts than murdering a few dozen or MORE of the scum for every non-Negro those beasts murder?

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WILL WORK WITH SAVAGES!!!!!

I include ALL RACES and ethnicities in my ranting but as statistics PROVE the Negro scum are terrorizing the entire USA in percentage of crime rates FAR out of proportion to their percentage of the population.

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

If a kin of the kid murdered by that filth killed its parents and I was on the jury there WOULD be a mistrial. No crime committed. After a few mis-trials charges would be dropped. Let the Negroes riot and rampage... the time when those filth are mowed down and the legal system steps aside is inevitable.

The USA is fucking dying fuckers. Let's take savages down with it.

Shit is getting MIGHTY FUCKING OLD. Wander the Web and observe the growing anger. A portion of those angry fuckers are patient, thoughtful, devious, cunning and many have had the training needed to put their thoughts into action. I can envision Negroes themselves fed up with the too large percentage of feral scum Negroes assisting with the culling of that herd. Just as I would support the culling of the Beaner, White and other herds to remove the filth.

Shit will eventually get mighty fucking real. It HAS to happen.
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:46 AM : Edited 07/17/2017 10:49 AM - Hide
    • "acob Pushinsky's shooter, 15-year-old Derrys Sanders Jr., on Friday received a sentence of 35 years to life in prison. The mandatory maximum sentence of life means Sanders will remain on parole for the rest of his life if he is released from prison. Sanders will be eligible for parole after he serves 35 years.

The sentence, from Senior Erie County Judge Shad Connelly, was in the standard range of the state sentencing guidelines. Connelly also sentenced Sanders to pay more than $15,000 in fines and in restitution to Pushinsky's family for medical costs.

Sanders pleaded guilty in August to first-degree murder for fatally shooting Pushinsky, 18, while trying to steal Pushinsky's bicycle"

http://www.goerie.com/news/20161014/erie-teen-sanders-gets-35-years-to-life-for-first-degree-murder

INEFFECTIVE!!! Negroes will continue murdering non-Negroes at SLY-HIGH rates!!!!

OHE-HUNDRED or more Negro deaths for every non-Negro killed.

TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WILL MAKE THOSE BEASTS SETTLE DOWN?

Fuck this shit.

Dregs, ALWAYS BE READY TO KILL whenever a Negro(es) approach you. They are dangerous animals and will attack with no warning.

BE PREPARED TO KILL AT ALL TIMES!!! This is true for all who approach but logic declares that certain breeds, as with dogs, are more apt to attack. KILL OR BE KILLED!!!

"Hirz said Sanders had shown "coldhearted, callous behavior." She referred to phone calls Sanders made from the Erie County Prison in which he asked his mother to put up a sympathetic picture of him on Facebook and said he would continue robbing people when he was released.

Connelly cited Sander's "troubling" prior record, including behavioral issues stretching back to when Sanders was 7 years old, in deciding the sentence.

"Everything we've seen up to this point ... indicates that between the ages of 7 and 15, if you've changed, it's been for the worse," Connelly said. "At this point, there is no question that you are a clear and present danger to this community."

He said Sanders would remain incarcerated for the rest of his life if he did not show progress."
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:53 AM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      http://www.yourerie.com/news/family-of-14-year-old-homicide-suspect-speaks-out/201052597

Look and listen to the Negro filth that whelped the murdering filthy spawn. Folks, excuse me if I come across as evil but being fed up with the ongoing downfall of the USA I admit that I would be pleased if the entire extended family of that filthy Negro was removed by a gun shot to the brain that resulted in a quick painless death.

"Why" I envision you asking. So as to nit inflict needless pain. Oh, why the killing of the entire family? Well, tell me what other method will send a message to the entire Negro cohort? Present legal punishment does nothing to quell the feral filth. YOU TELL ME what else will curtail these beasts than murdering a few dozen or MORE of the scum for every non-Negro those beasts murder?

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WILL WORK WITH SAVAGES!!!!!

I include ALL RACES and ethnicities in my ranting but as statistics PROVE the Negro scum are terrorizing the entire USA in percentage of crime rates FAR out of proportion to their percentage of the population.

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

If a kin of the kid murdered by that filth killed its parents and I was on the jury there WOULD be a mistrial. No crime committed. After a few mis-trials charges would be dropped. Let the Negroes riot and rampage... the time when those filth are mowed down and the legal system steps aside is inevitable.

The USA is fucking dying fuckers. Let's take savages down with it.

Shit is getting MIGHTY FUCKING OLD. Wander the Web and observe the growing anger. A portion of those angry fuckers are patient, thoughtful, devious, cunning and many have had the training needed to put their thoughts into action. I can envision Negroes themselves fed up with the too large percentage of feral scum Negroes assisting with the culling of that herd. Just as I would support the culling of the Beaner, White and other herds to remove the filth.

Shit will eventually get mighty fucking real. It HAS to happen.

"Shit" hasn't happened your whole pathetic life, Gruntled. What makes you think it will happen now? Most white Americans have spouses, children, jobs, retirement savings etc etc. They're not going to risk all that just to start some suicidal race war to make an old fool like you happy, Gruntled.

Stop getting so agitated, Gruntled. You already have one foot in the grave. Very soon you will die of old age and then all this won't matter, my dear.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 11:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "Shit" hasn't happened your whole pathetic life, Gruntled. What makes you think it will happen now? Most white Americans have spouses, children, jobs, retirement savings etc etc. They're not going to risk all that just to start some suicidal race war to make an old fool like you happy, Gruntled.

Stop getting so agitated, Gruntled. You already have one foot in the grave. Very soon you will die of old age and then all this won't matter, my dear.

:potd:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 01:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Why is a 14 year old being treated as an adult when a 15 year old girl is considered a child in statutory rape cases?

Because it killed someone you stupid fuck.
      Posted 07/17/2017 01:50 PM : Edited 07/17/2017 01:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      How do you deal with all those fucking tornadoes?

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/10-facts-you-want-to-know-abou/50076

1. How many tornadoes hit the U.S. yearly? Tornado reporting methods have changed a lot in the last several decades, so the officially recorded tornadoes are believed to be incomplete. Although the actual average is unknown, recent trends indicate the number is around 1,300. This year, the number of tornadoes is 1,151 reports which is on pace for a record season.

2. How many people are killed by tornadoes every year? On average, about 60 people are killed by tornadoes every year, most from flying or falling debris.

I do my utmost to not stand within the impact area of falling debris.

I also reinforced an interior closet with several sheets of 3/4-inch construction-grade plywood. Four-inch screws embed the fuckers into the oak 2x4 framing of the shack built in 1933. The 2x4's measure a real 2x4 inches and the extremely dense wood held together by the plywood creates a cocoon-like vault where I can hunker down and whine and cry and touch myself as a diversion as tornadic winds howl around me.

However, if an F5 fucker smacks me as it did Joplin a few miles west of me it will require luck along with my shelter to preserve my Earthly existence:

3. What were the top 10 deadliest U.S. tornadoes in the past? 1) March 18, 1925, Tri-State (Mo./Ill./Ind.), 695 deaths 2) May 6, 1840, Natches, Miss., 317 deaths 3) May 27, 1896, St. Louis, Mo., 255 deaths 4) April 5, 1936, Tupelo, Miss., 216 deaths 5) April 6, 1936, Gainesville, Ga., 203 deaths 6) April 9, 1947, Woodward, Okla., 181 deaths 7) April 24, 1908, Amite, La.,/Purvis, Miss., 143 deaths 8) May 22, 2011, Joplin, Mo. 124 deaths
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - This Gentle Giant only Robbed. Beat and Raped an 82 year old white woman - why he arrest? he a goo' boy, he dindu nuffin.
  • View Topic - When the white flight whites run out of places to run to
  • View Topic - St Louis, MO: Dindu Nuffin Teen Armed with Stolen Gun at Playground Shot & Paralyzed by Racist White Cops
  • View Topic - 16 year old Black boy blasted by white cop in North St Louis warzone
  • View Topic - Maurice Jaquwan Miller, 18, and Shykiem Universal Smith, 18, Arrested for murder of White Man
  • View Topic - Roaming gangs of blacks attacking white people as Jewish media prints endless stories about how awful whites are and cackles...