- Trump campaign advisor says Flynn met with Turkish officials to discuss kidnapping Erdogan foe in US(CNN)Former Central Intelligence Agency Director James Woolsey told CNN Friday that former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn met with representatives of the Turkish government in 2016 and discussed potential ways to send a foe of Turkey's president back to face charges in that country,
As a representative of his consulting firm, Flynn Intel Group, Flynn met with senior representatives of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's government in September 2016, Woolsey said. Woolsey was a Trump campaign adviser at the time and attended the meeting, but said he arrived after it was already well underway.
Woolsey claims that those present discussed sending Fethullah Gulen, a Muslim leader who Erdogan has accused of being behind a failed military coup to overthrow him, back to Turkey to face charges -- outside the legal US extradition system.
"What I saw and heard was sort of the end of the conversation -- it's not entirely clear what transpired because of that," Woolsey said on "CNN Tonight" with Don Lemon. "But it looks as if there was at least some strong suggestion by one or more of the Americans present at the meeting that we would be able, the United States would be able, through them, to be able to get hold of Gulen, the rival for Turkey's political situation."
- Local Hospital has closed down its Surgeries unit.Unavailable...
- A Strange Creature Terrorizes City in Brazil A werewolf?Unavailable...
- You have to pull off the top of the engine to get at the starter in an LS400 Lexus.[quote]..[/quote]
I think that was the Monza with the V8 in it. Didn't matter much because the V8 shook the Vega chassis apart. The 74 Impala was a monster you could probably stand in the engine compartment to work on it.
- Moar proof that India sucks. Look at the literacy rate of India, compared to other emerging market countries.[quote]..[/quote]
Indian companies pay huge educational tax.
Corporate Tax Rate for Domestic Companies in India: