- Last Post
- Does God exist?[quote]..[/quote]
Wow, a pile of complete horseshit with the word "quantum" thrown in. I especially liked the way you capitalized it, like "God". That seems to far more telling of your fucked up mental state than anything else. The fact is that your "conclusions" are only "obvious" for someone that's fucking insane, like you.
- What are these people talking about, Gates may soon be the world's first trillionaire?[quote]..[/quote]
So in other words there is no chance there will be a trillionaire "soon" or in 25 years.
- Tomorrow is the 25th anniversary of the L.A. Riots. If that happens again (likely) the police will NOT help you.25 years and nothing learned.
- Hey, look us in the eyes when speaking to us!
With warmer spring days and cooler nights upon us, plus summer vacations (hopefully) in the not-too-distant future, it's officially hot tub season. (Not to mention The Bachelorette starts back up again on Monday, meaning a summer full of steamy hot tub moments awaits on reality TV if not in actual real life.)
But while a soak in the hot tub may sound relaxing, is it hygienic? Does shaking in a few chemicals actually do the trick? We turned to a couple of experts - Michele Hlavsa, RN, MPH, an epidemiologist and chief of healthy swimming for the Centers for Disease Control of Prevention and Charles Gerba, Ph.D., a professor of microbiology and environmental studies at The University of Arizona - to find out.
It turns out, you can pick up some unappetizing and even dangerous bugs from a hot tub dip, both from the water itself and also from the steamy atmosphere around it. Unlike a pool, the warmer temperature of a hot tub makes it more difficult to maintain the proper disinfectant levels that kill certain germs, Hlavsa explains. One common germ is Pseudomonas aeruginosa, which can result in an infection called Pseudomonas folliculitis, or the aptly-chosen nickname, "hot tub rash."
- There is a show on A&E about retards. Most of them are more productive than the majority of posters on this board.[quote]..[/quote]
You are wrong. You could make one hell of a reality show out of our loser base.
- RAIN SCUTTLED MY PLANS TO RIDE THE *ICONIC* GS500 TODAY[quote]..[/quote]
One of my old neighbors in Phoenix wrapped his truck around a light pole. He was incredibly lucky not to be killed and that he didn't do any time.. But he had to do some inpatient treatment stuff..
- So these are some of the top topics on the bodybuilding.com forumGo to the misc section of the forum for laughs.
If you're aware that is. Right now I'm too busy 'mirin mah gainz.
- ITT we discuss the late Alyssa Funke - A hottie who killed herself after her porn debut[quote]..[/quote]
there are lots of fucked up girls who do this sort of thing but very few commit suicide. she was fucked up to begin with. this may or may not have been the thing to push her over the edge.